Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADERS IN GALWAY

Options
  • 08-09-2014 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi i have a huge interest in the financial markets and trading and I'm wondering is there anyone trading full time in galway?
    What is the best set up in terms of brokerage and platform accounts?
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

twalyn wrote: »
    Hi i have a huge interest in the financial markets and trading and I'm wondering is there anyone trading full time in galway?
    What is the best set up in terms of brokerage and platform accounts?
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Dude you have posted 3 times in relation reference to your location, I think you will find it doesn't make any difference where your from
    Widen your field of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 twalyn

That is because all prop firms are in Dublin and I would like to know if anyone is doing something similar or trading for themselves full time in the west of ireland. Moving to Dublin is not a current option for me so location is important.
    Do you trade yourself?
    If so what brokerage/platform do you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

I've deleted a number of your posts and another thread. You don't need to start multiple threads on the same topic nor bring up multiple old threads.

I can appreciate your enthusiasm but, it can look like spamming.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 twalyn

Sorry about that i can assure you i'm not spamming. Just trying to find more info and people involved in trading in the west of ireland. I have been through the interview process for some prop trading firms in dublin but moving up is not possible at the moment and would love to touch base with someone that is working as a trader in galway as i am between jobs at the moment and have the time to pursue some avenues of interest before i start a new position.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Davys have a branch in Galway. Go in and have a chat with them

• Advertisement
Advertisement