Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get miniature moulds?

Options
  • 13-08-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hello where could I buy miniature moulds of castles and walls? oists thanks!r if possible where could I contact to get a personalized mould of a local castle to fit into small glass jars to sell to tour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Your best bet will be to produce an original 'master' model from which you can create molds.

The molds can then be cast in resin for example and mounted any way you like as demand requires.

For generating the master in the first place I would imagine a 3d printed computer generated model might be an avenue to consider. You can have things 3d printed reasonably cheaply out of a range of materials to suit your needs.

If you want to pm me some details I could have a look at doing it for you.

Advertisement