Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masturbation

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

They don't call me chance for nothing.

Did you ever try the danger **** where you start and then shout for your ma, knowing you have to finish and dispose of any mess before she enters the room.

Not tried it myself, but I've heard of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

DeadHand wrote: »
    Basic human function...

What makes it more thread worthy than taking a slash or blowing your nose?

Catholic guilt?

Anyway, another nonsense, **** thread.

I read your post with astonishment at the dismissal of a central AH topic. Then I saw your username. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Seems to still be a taboo, I usually have to knock one out twice a day to relive stress. Don't understand why is a taboo as it's a common as going to the toilet

You should get yourself a girlfriend. Once you lose your virginity, you'll want the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nothing says 'almost caught masturbating' like having your mam walk in on you looking at the Google homepage.

Do you hide your cock, or the filth on your computer screen?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

You should get yourself a girlfriend. Once you lose your virginity, you'll want the real thing.

Have one already, a hand shandy is less trouble plus I can fall asleep on my own terms

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

Dude? Last time I checked we weren't on the states!

* Looks at username and laughs at the irony *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

DeadHand wrote: »
    Anyway, another nonsense, **** thread.

It wouldn't be AH without them. I think we're due another "do you shave your bits" thread any day now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Vandango wrote: »
    * Looks at username and laughs at the irony *

I don't go around like a bart Simpson wannabe calling people dude and live in a world where everything is rad. I just fap a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Cienciano wrote: »
    Do you hide your cock, or the filth on your computer screen?

Or stand on the mess you left on the carpet? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Dude? Last time I checked we weren't on the states!

How does one get "on" the states exactly?

Did I appear to straddle a geographic expanse?

Ah, Christ... I'm worse for engaging...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

IMO not enough people understand the unbelievable joys of edging. Instead of just doing it to completion and f*cking off, do it almost to completion, force yourself to back off for a minute or two, then resume. Repeat this as many times as you can hack, the eventual payoff is much, much better than the usual.

IMO not enough people understand the unbelievable joys of edging. Instead of just doing it to completion and f*cking off, do it almost to completion, force yourself to back off for a minute or two, then resume. Repeat this as many times as you can hack, the eventual payoff is much, much better than the usual.

Too much effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

smash wrote: »
    Too much effort.

But so rewarding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Who the fcuk has time for that? I'm not going to mickey tease myself! Iv significant posting to be doing on the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Who the fcuk has time for that? I'm not going to mickey tease myself! Iv significant posting to be doing on the internet!

Learn to type with one hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Learn to type with one hand.

That's what iv been doing all night

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

When I was younger I used to watch Sci-Fi at night with the volume down low (Father highly critical of Sci-Fi for unknown reasons). Anyway, there was movement outside the living room so I mashed the remote only to switch on an adult movie as my Mother walked into the room. At the time I still considered it a victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

If I'm bored I will jerk off about 20 times in one day. But I prefer to masturbate every second day as it feel much better and the cum waaaaay more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I see myself as the Incredible Hulk.

Pre **** I'm the hulk.

Immediately after happy explosion I'm the mild mannered guy.

The incredible **** anti-hulk.

Catchy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

kowloon wrote: »
    When I was younger I used to watch Sci-Fi at night with the volume down low (Father highly critical of Sci-Fi for unknown reasons).
    ...how critical is highly critical? Like, was he gonna beat you for watching Star Trek or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Masturbation is like procrastination you're only f*cking yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I see myself as the Incredible Hulk.

Pre **** I'm the hulk.

Immediately after happy explosion I'm the mild mannered guy.

The incredible **** anti-hulk.

Catchy

Do you sing that song as you ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Cienciano wrote: »
    Do you sing that song as you ****?

It's not a song.

It's a potential new superhero

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

...how critical is highly critical? Like, was he gonna beat you for watching Star Trek or something?

Critical, not abusive!

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

The only time I can masturbate is 2am when I can hope that my housemates are asleep so I can do it without being heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭MS.ing

nails1 wrote: »
    The only time I can masturbate is 2am when I can hope that my housemates are asleep so I can do it without being heard.

you need to think again. no point having housemates if they live in the same room as you, things are obviously different if you are attracted to and get to sex them though

nails1 wrote: »

Is this so they don't notice you leaning over them?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Thread smells worse than a **** sock.

i keep trying that i give in straight away , sounds great though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

If I'm bored I will jerk off about 20 times in one day. But I prefer to masturbate every second day as it feel much better and the cum waaaaay more.

Twenty times in one day?

How has your knob not fallen off?

Advertisement