Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Management

Options
  • 01-07-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

I am seeking for MSc in management degree in Ireland. I have 5 and 1/2 years of IT work experience in India and have offer letters from 2 Universities.

MSc in Business Management in DCU and

MSc in Information Systems Management.

Can anyone here please advice which course is better in general, when compared with credits, accreditidation and placements after the course.

I will be thankful for the help.

Srinivasan Arumugam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenamccann

There are MBA courses available in DBS (Dublin Business School) which might be better. The course is a general business management course, however, when you pick your electives, you can chose an MBA in Business Management, HRM, Finance, Cloud Computing, Information Systems, Marketing and Project Management. If you pick 2 electives from one of these areas, you get an MBA in that area i.e. if you pick both electives from HRM, your MBA will be in HRM. If you pick one elective from Information systems and one from Cloud Computing, you get an MBA in business management. This helps flexibility as you can change electives and attend each one before you chose. There are a lot of Indians in DBS too so it might help you settle in to the culture better. I am currently doing my thesis for the general management now and have had no issues with accreditation and placements yet.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 srinithin

Thanks for the reply.
    I am not interested in MBA program. I have chosen MSc in ISM program at NUIG.
    Hoping to get my visa to Ireland.

Advertisement