Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebs that get under your skin

Options
  • 04-07-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

Ok, so who would you give the award to for being like fingernails scraping down a blackboard? Either A list or Z list

I'm sure i could think of many, but at the moment it would have to be Helen flanagan, jennifer maguire, and Will I am.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

I think we'll let this run.... for now, but keep it clean and be mindful of the charter.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Taylor Swift

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Brian and pippa. They like to class themselves as one organism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Brian and pippa. They like to class themselves as one organism.

Not sure which one is more irritating, thankfully i don't live in ireland, out of sight out of mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Katie Price

Josie Cunningham (tramp who wanted an abortion to be on Big Brother, changed her mind, then changed her mind again when she found out she was having a boy and decided as it was too late to have an abortion, she just smoke 20 fags a day and drown her sorrows at not having a girl in alcohol)

Katie Hopkins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

All of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Brian McFadden, Helen Flanagan Amanda Holden and Brunker Jeremy Clarkson All of the 'stars' of TOWIE / MIC / Geordie Shore etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Sinead Desmond TV3

Absolutely horrendous presenter - insufferable

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jennyjoy

xzanti wrote: »
    Taylor Swift

Couldn't agree more. TAYLOR SWIFT for sure and also kristen stewart

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Robin Thicke.

(stories, true or not, that his latest album is a flop, made me smile)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

keira knightly, so miserable in everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

Louie ****ing Spence

• Registered Users Posts: 19 and other disasters

Michelle Heaton

Michelle Heaton

Jordans best mate

says it all

Michelle Heaton

I always get her and Michelle Keegan mixed up.. She's so unbelievably hot!!!! Keegan that is!!

Girlcrush.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 nickig

The Kardashians- all of them and anybody else in any way related or connected to them, Kirsten Stewart cos she always looks miserable, Justin Bieber (just for being Justin Bieber), Rihanna (love her songs but for some reason can't actually stand her) and most of the so-called celebs from reality tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Sofia Grace and Rosie from Ellen.

Not even real celebrities, famous for fcuk all. What the hell were you thinking Ellen?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

The Kardashians + Kanye - Just insufferable people who think they're a lot more important than they actually are. They really do just exist in this bubble that is totally at odds with the real world.

Cheryl Cole - Completely void of talent and yet continues to try and push herself on the world. It seems like there was a real effort made to try and make her as appealing as possible to the general population and turn her into this sort of "sweetheart", almost victim-like figure. I don't buy it. I think she's still the same knacker she probably always was underneath it all.

Taylor Swift - Writing songs about how amazing/awful someone is after going out with them for about five minutes before moving on to the next person doesn't make you a good songwriter.

The Kardashians + Kanye - Just insufferable people who think they're a lot more important than they actually are. They really do just exist in this bubble that is totally at odds with the real world.

Cheryl Cole - Completely void of talent and yet continues to try and push herself on the world. It seems like there was a real effort made to try and make her as appealing as possible to the general population and turn her into this sort of "sweetheart", almost victim-like figure. I don't buy it. I think she's still the same knacker she probably always was underneath it all.

Taylor Swift - Writing songs about how amazing/awful someone is after going out with them for about five minutes before moving on to the next person doesn't make you a good songwriter.
    I think you'll find that the Nation's Sweetheart goes by the name "Cheryl Fernandez-Versini" now :P

I agree with you about her personality. It's obvious that she's undergone a load of pr training since she joined the X-Factor and with the protection and connections of Simon Cowell, the media did a complete U-turn and turned her from a gobby chav into a princess. Here's a clip from her Girl's Aloud days in Australia, where they were unknowns. She is throwing a sh!t fit because she doesn't like the outfit she is wearing and she won't give the assistant a chance to explain what happened. If she was like than when she was a small time star, imagine what she's like now!

I love how Nadine basically ignores all of Cheryl's whinging. She's obviously used to hearing it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I think you'll find that the Nation's Sweetheart goes by the name "Cheryl Fernandez-Versini" now :P

I agree with you about her personality. It's obvious that she's undergone a load of pr training since she joined the X-Factor and with the protection and connections of Simon Cowell, the media did a complete U-turn and turned her from a gobby chav into a princess. Here's a clip from her Girl's Aloud days in Australia, where they were unknowns. She is throwing a sh!t fit because she doesn't like the outfit she is wearing and she won't give the assistant a chance to explain what happened. If she was like than when she was a small time star, imagine what she's like now!

I love how Nadine basically ignores all of Cheryl's whinging. She's obviously used to hearing it :pac:

In fairness, we all make mistakes..She probably has a fair bit of training and experience onboard since then. Not the worst by any stretch. She does not have talent, but has money..thats all that matters in today's world unfortunately.

• Advertisement

I agree with Lufties.. she was only starting out and trying to make a name for herself.. and in a band with 4 other girls all baying for the spotlight I think she was within her rights to want to be dressed as nice as the rest of them.

It's not like she hurled abuse at the wardrobe girl.. she was in a strop.. we've all done it.

lufties wrote: »
    In fairness, we all make mistakes..She probably has a fair bit of training and experience onboard since then. Not the worst by any stretch. She does not have talent, but has money..thats all that matters in today's world unfortunately.
    She was bitchy and stroppy in all of the Girl's Aloud documentaries. She's got enough clout now that she can dictate in advance what questions interviewers ask her, so she can prepare answers that make her look like she is all mature now. You can still see her stroppy side though on the live X-Factor shows. To me, she gives off more high maintenance princess vibes than genuine sweetheart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Remember when she assaulted and racially abused someone? Sure, everyone gets stroppy and has tantrums, but I always get the impression that she does have a nasty streak in her that has been carefully airbrushed out of her public image. They're trying to make like she's a really classy and mature woman now, and while I do think people can grow up and become more mature, I don't really believe it with her mainly because there has been such an obvious effort to make the public buy this "new" version of her.

Sinead Desmond off Ireland AM been mentioned yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Posh (skanger) spice. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Perkinstock

justin ******g bieber

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Paddy Cow wrote: »

In fairness she was dead right. She did look a fright. Clearly the only way to solve it was to cover her arse with a tattoo.

In fairness she was dead right. She did look a fright. Clearly the only way to solve it was to cover her arse with a tattoo.

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Twink - awful person.

Miley Cirus - Irritating

Ronan Keating. Fake and talks through his nose..."Brudder"

Gaybo - patronizing git and over-rated

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Bono yet. So, Bono - Just for his irritating lectures

Ray D'Arcy - Pontificating aul fool. Used to be a good radio presenter. Is now awful.

Michael Flatley - I don't know why, I just have a certain instinct about him that I can't express without probably getting the thread closed. :D

Any of Michael Jackon's siblings - gold digging scroungers

Cheryl Cole (or whatever she's called now). Mutton dressed as lamb with a very carefully honed PR machine. I'm tempted to put Louis Walsh on the list but if he's ever against her in any conflict, it would be Louis all the way for me.

Rory McIlroy - Can't take to him. Never could.

Bertie Ahern - This is not with the benefit of hindsight, even at the time, I couldn't believe how many people couldn't see what a crook he was. Although there's other politicians alive and dead who could be put here for the same reason (CJ - but I was a bit young then)

All celebrity's who are celebrity's for being celebrity's - Kardashians - Paris Hilton etc.

All celebrity's who are celebrity's for being celebrity chefs - Gordan Ramsey etc

I'm sure there's a few more I haven't thought of, but in a hypothetical world......

Me - if I were a rich celeb, I'd splash every feckin one of ye from my 7-series BMer (which would be just my Monday am car) and curse ye out of it if you dared approach me for an autograph or selfie, ever, anywhere (unless there was a TV camera nearby). Especially if you were my minimum wage personal go-for slave biatch :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

I have an irrational dislike of Cameron Diaz.

Advertisement