Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep - The Clarity (new Song)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Given this a good few listens now and I can't get the main riff out of my head. I think this is going to be up for free download from Monday.

Now, all we need is a full album with this, Antarcticans Thawed and Sonic Titian.... and another Irish date.

Although, from the interview it seems like a new full length album is still a long way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Given this a good few listens now and I can't get the main riff out of my head. I think this is going to be up for free download from Monday.

Now, all we need is a full album with this, Antarcticans Thawed and Sonic Titian.... and another Irish date.

Although, from the interview it seems like a new full length album is still a long way off.
    They're in London next March ...here's hopin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

I saw High On Fire a few days ago and Matt was a fcukin' colossus on stage. A real good energy about him.

I haven't been that exited at a gig for over a decade. Tight, savage and a massive wall of sonic fury.

He really is the mutts nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Pike is a total Rockstar!!!

The Clarity is a class tune. Love the pickup switchin he's doin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

not feeling it tall a tall as we say in Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭VegetativeState

This is quality. Need to get some bigger speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Seen them supporting Slayer a year or two back in london... I thought they had a fog machine, turns out it was just the crowd.

Quality band.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Enjoy

Advertisement