Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for what?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 4:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 354 ✭✭

Their pretex for banning me was being "disruptive". But I got a message from some scumbag Mod who was claiming he resented something bad I said about Israel or Zionism because he was Jewish.I think it was Ruu When most grown people know Israeli does not equal Jewish (something Norman Finkelstien & Noam Chomsky two of the most brilliant minds in the world would agree who also happen to be Jewish). Then he blocked any messages from me debating this with him because he knows I'm right & he's a coward.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi pO1Neil,

Firstly, posting private messages on the forum is against the rules.
    Secondly, posting private messages on the forum which are telling you that posting them is against the rules is also against the rules.
    Thirdly, referring to mods as "scumbags" and "cowards" is against the rules.
    Fourthly, the mod was quite clearly joking with you in his PM.

Ban upheld, and I'd strongly suggest adjusting your behaviour and posting style or more bans will follow.

You may ask for an Admin to review this decision if you wish.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

First ban upheld and a week's siteban added for abusing the mods who volunteer to help run this site.

I suggest for your next appearance in here you take a different approach.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement