Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Awesome!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got the Bros of Lordan shirt from qwertee this week , might get that one as I could do with more that aren't black :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I got a medium, i hope its nice fight, my size fluctuates from M to L for some reason :(

Now I'm addicted to that site, THANKS!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Got that and the Minion Woverine T-shirt. Cheers sheehy :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I reckon most of my clothing is Qwertee at this stage. Be warned, very addictive. I even gave it a go myself, but i don't think people got the idea... Or it was just crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I guess this goes here, an oldie but a goodie :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'd love that shirt if there was no text on it.

Damn you, Qwertee.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

At the Philly Jam 2014, Legendary Hip Hop DJ Jazzy Jeff had a Super Mario beat duel with some other 'DJ' (button pusher) with extra music by the roots, some class stuff going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

^^^ That ginger "DJ" just ruined that clip. He's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

classic-game-sprite-lego-1.jpg

Oh My God....

10489981_730999806958441_7734510841084460687_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

SeantheMan wrote: »

Wow, someone must have re-mortgaged the house to pay for all of those Hama Beads!
    Pretty nice never the less!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

It's made of Lego I think.

Yeti Beast wrote: »
    It's made of Lego I think.

It is
    classic-game-sprite-lego-2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

SeantheMan wrote: »

That's the greatest idea ever. I'm gonna have to buy me some more Lego. Yes, I said more. I'm 31. :o

COYVB wrote: »
    That's the greatest idea ever. I'm gonna have to buy me some more Lego. Yes, I said more. I'm 31. :o

I got the idea into my head too. There are sites where you can buy lego in bulk according to brick colours etc too :P ...and then I was going to use the below image to make a load of them.
    I can get you the full res one if you want so you can copy them :D

Link to full Res : http://turntherightcorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/chris-bringhurst-mega-man-art.png
    Site for buying lego blocks , individual colours, bulk : http://www.bricklink.com/

You can tell I've had this idea for a while :P

1d3203_1378206.jpg

That is just class. Okay, now I want to do it as well.

7 Awesome Things In Videogames That Were Made By a Single Person

http://www.dorkly.com/post/65059/7-awesome-things-in-videogames-that-were-made-by-a-single-person?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=amplification

7. One guy created every CGI scene and character model in the first Silent Hill game.

6. The multiplayer in Goldeneye was added in at the last second...without Nintendo knowing.

5. (Almost) the entire Chrono Trigger soundtrack was composed by one guy, just to prove a point.

4. The swinging mechanic in Spider-Man 2 was included because one guy thought it would be cool.

3. Everything in Rollercoaster Tycoon? Yeah, one guy did that.

2. Satoru Iwata ported the battle system from Pokemon Red and Green to Pokemon Stadium on his own.

1. The pistol in Halo: Combat Evolved was all thanks to one guy changing something at the last second.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

COYVB wrote: »

I am 28 and I spent over a grand on my lego hobby already in the last 2 years. Well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I am 28 and I spent over a grand on my lego hobby already in the last 2 years. Well worth it.

Pics or it didn't happen :D

penev10 wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen :D

You asked for it! :pac:
    DSC_0252_zps6plxl9nh.jpg

DSC_0078_zps2d198f6c.jpg

DSC_0054_zps804f4e55.jpg

DSC_1165_zpsab4a766d.jpg

DSC_0255_zpsfseizjch.jpg

DSC_0256_zpsl0bd7qbk.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

You asked for it! :pac:
    Love it :D

Unfortunately my son doesn't need help making his sets anymore :(

Will need to move (him) on to Technic so!

The joys of expendable income......I wish I had some for lego :(

penev10 wrote: »
    Love it :D

Unfortunately my son doesn't need help making his sets anymore :(

Will need to move (him) on to Technic so!

No need for kids to be Afol. ;) You would be surprised how much fun Lego is at Adult age. when I got a stressful days, there is nothing better then just mess around with some bricks and pins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know how long it takes for Qwertee to deliver there stuff?
    They said my shirt was going to be dispatched on the 10th, but i'm still waiting :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Anyone know how long it takes for Qwertee to deliver there stuff?
    They said my shirt was going to be dispatched on the 10th, but i'm still waiting :confused:

I got the same message. Mine was dispatched Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Off topic, but has anyone found the Qwertee t-shirts too tight under the arms? I have loads of comfortable threadless t-shirts but the one I have from Qwertee is just too uncomfortable to wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

I think Bruce Straley from Naughty Dog mentioned it last week but if you deploy a smoke bomb in The Last of Us, the infected are unable to hear you.

**Mind blown**

Completely overlooked that in my multiple playthroughs.

TomCo wrote: »
    Off topic, but has anyone found the Qwertee t-shirts too tight under the arms? I have loads of comfortable threadless t-shirts but the one I have from Qwertee is just too uncomfortable to wear.

Yes yes yes !!!!
    To the point where I tried to stretch it etc or order sizes that were larger but to no avail. So I just stopped buying them as they were so uncomfortable :confused:

I'm not a big gym head, I'm not overly muscular, I am in no weigh overweight...but yes...the t-shirts are way too tight at the armpit area

You can check this dude if you want. He does Weapons from video games. Just an example:

• Advertisement

2 newest t's from qwertee. The Mario one is class.

48665.jpg

47818.jpg

Advertisement