Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 22 Elections - Bracken

Options
  • 26-05-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Unfortunately I have only recently began to use Boards for Blackout, so many of you here may not know me, but I am running for the position of National Team Manager and I felt it would be in bad taste not to post here as well as on The Irish Offsite!

My speech is in the clubrooms, I can post it here if you want, if not feel free to question and heckle away nonetheless! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Great to see a new face, Happy to give you as much assistance as you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭CBracken

Thanks mate, i'm new to here, but I currently manage The Sitting Ducks RFC in Blackout, and have been around there since season 5! But nonetheless, I will need to learn a few more names from around here

CBracken wrote: »
    Thanks mate, i'm new to here, but I currently manage The Sitting Ducks RFC in Blackout, and have been around there since season 5! But nonetheless, I will need to learn a few more names from around here

LOL, It's Wex

I knew that! Jeez ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

I knew that! Jeez ;)
    lying already

youll do great :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

do you think you are better than the other candidates

cclampett wrote: »
    do you think you are better than the other candidates

To be honest I'm not 100 percent on who else is actually running, I am the only one with a speech for the national manager position... But saying that, I know I have a lot to learn and am by no means the finished article when it comes to knowledge of the ME!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭Christy42

To be honest I'm not 100 percent on who else is actually running, I am the only one with a speech for the national manager position... But saying that, I know I have a lot to learn and am by no means the finished article when it comes to knowledge of the ME!

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/global.lobby.php#page=elections&iso=IE&election=1299

No idea if the other two are truly running but people can vote for them so I guess they count as candidates for the moment.

Also you are listed in the journalist section. I presume someone nominated you or are you running for two positions?

I am not running for journalist, although thank whoever voted for me! I would however like to take up a position as assistant journo this season, but that will be discussed with whoever is elected journo.

The English election is hilarious

• Advertisement

I was only joking bracken, doesn't appear to be anyone else actually running

I was only joking bracken, doesn't appear to be anyone else actually running

Should have made Bracken give a (hopefully comedic) speech about either why thin air would be a terrible manager or against the others who may not have figured out that they are running.

just had a look at the names in it, declined the vote for me (bet id guess who it was with 2 guesses), CMurphy gets a couple of votes in every election since the dawn of time, davy has declined, and I think fewi also usually gets a few and declines, so bracken is on his own there

assuming I don't stand a hope in hell of getting the England job, I'd be glad to pitch in if I'm wanted Bracken

If I do get the job, I believe i'd be lost without you clampett!

just had a look at the names in it, declined the vote for me (bet id guess who it was with 2 guesses), CMurphy gets a couple of votes in every election since the dawn of time, davy has declined, and I think fewi also usually gets a few and declines, so bracken is on his own there

assuming I don't stand a hope in hell of getting the England job, I'd be glad to pitch in if I'm wanted Bracken

LOL you may end up with the ENglish job, genuinely I think you'll get a few votes although why is your name not on the nominations lidt? you need to nominate yourself clamps

low ID I think wex, and too many candidates to all appear, ive nominated myself there anyway
    if someone with a higher ID than wing nominated themselves and he was knocked off the list at the next update we'd know if that was it

low ID I think wex, and too many candidates to all appear, ive nominated myself there anyway
    if someone with a higher ID than wing nominated themselves and he was knocked off the list at the next update we'd know if that was it

Seems like a flaw there especially as Wex has declined his nomination.

Advertisement