Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 dead in Californian Shooting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

Someone should have told him about hookers..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Dude needed lighten the fcuk up and try and speak to people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

What a needless waste of lives. I'm not even going to make a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

How many times does some unhinged nutcase need to shoot up a school before the US does something about its gun culture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Not surprised he was a virgin. Creepy bitter guys don't exactly scream "good boyfriend" to women. Thing is guys like him never want to accept the fact that they are the problem not the women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

I thought he'd have a bit of an edge, what with the pscyhokiller stuff and all, but that is one tedious bore of a monologue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Great thread title...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Sad. The guy clearly needed professional help before it got to that stage. I mean Jesus we've all been pissed off with women but we don't go around shooting up the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

OP needs to use a less frivolous title when people have been murdered.

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    How many times does some unhinged nutcase need to shoot up a school before the US does something about its gun culture?

I don't think there's any point trying to argue it anymore. It's far too ingrained into their culture over there.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »
    Great thread title...

Just beat me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

He didn't half come across as an arrogant ****er in that video did he? Also, a student driving a nice Beemer? Privileged spoiled asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,542 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

California has the tightest gun laws in the US. Tighter than here in some respects.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

To those of you going off on one about the thread title, we're in after hours here..

But to note, my aim was to disrespect the dick who did the shooting, not any of the victims.

To those of you going off on one about the thread title, we're in after hours here..

But to note, my aim was to disrespect the dick who did the shooting, not any of the victims.

Your aim was to be clever. Which you were not.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Not very far into it, but the video looks like bad acting more than anything, doesn't seem like someone who is actually angry.

Yes. You're in After Hours, that doesn't mean you get to be a dick.

Thread title amended.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭A Greedy Algorithm

The kid seems like he would be a good actor, pity he decided to become a mass murderer instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

Doesn't matter how often this happens, because this is what NRA/Gun nuts will say: It is more evidence that everyone should be armed. The answer to gun violence is more guns. Banning guns means the criminals will still be able to get guns (given >100 millions guns existing in the wild), only the law abiding citizens will be prevented from doing so. To prevent gun violence at high schools etc, arm the teachers and have armed cops/security guards permanently on-premises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Depending on how you see the world this merely proves you can't have enough -

Sex
    Guns
    Psychoanalysis

• Advertisement

Mod

Posts deleted. Drop the thread title discussion and get back to the actual topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Finished it now, first time I've seen any of these vids (I gather there are a few). It really does look like something you would expect from a student film, like he's trying really hard to look like a villain, the fake evil laugh to go with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

They passed laws making schools gun-free zones. Problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

This kind of thing happens so frequently it's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Reminds me of this absolute creep from a couple years back. Same tone of voice and eerie snigger.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Reminds me of this absolute creep from a couple years back. Same tone of voice and eerie snigger.

Did that guy kill people as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

Guy was obviously mentally ill if he wanted to kill random innocent people, just cause he could never get a girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Seems like a bit of a nutter. RIP to his victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Blay wrote: »
    California has the tightest gun laws in the US. Tighter than here in some respects.

yes but the illegal gun sellers don't have to worry about those laws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

kowloon wrote: »
    Finished it now, first time I've seen any of these vids (I gather there are a few). It really does look like something you would expect from a student film, like he's trying really hard to look like a villain, the fake evil laugh to go with it.

Or he's completely lost the plot.

Advertisement