Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Masters in Communication Software

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I did this course a couple of years ago, think it costs about 6 thousand if you are an EU citizen. When I did it the EU paid half the fees and luckily enough the grant covered the rest of the fees. I know the grants have changed since then, but I'd imagine the EU part of the deal would till be in place.

If you contact the school of science I'm sure they can give you the contact details of the lecturers who run this course. They are very friendly and I'm sure they won't mind meeting you for a few minutes to discuss this with you. I met up with them before I decided to do this course to find out what it involved and the costs etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 deiseboy100

Hi, The fees for 2013/14 was €4,950 for Irish and EU citzens

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Was it actually worth doing?

Did it make a difference to your career realistically?

If you paid 5 grand and delayed work for a year its effectively costing you 30 odd grand.

So its €4,950 minus the grant yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

If you are in a position to get a job when you graduate you should try. A masters really isn't going to make much difference for your prospects, employers will be more interested in seeing projects that you have worked on outside of college time.

Advertisement