Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Figures Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Picked up that weird Christian figure in Jervis Street today,what is up with it, I can't find anything on it online except for here.

It's probably a repack. I happens a lot
    over in the states, not so much here. It really was odd. I dragged two of my mates in on Sunday to see it and they couldn't believe it.

Picked up AJ, Honkey and Ryback the other day, they're fantasic figures!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It has an old school Jericho head, one with the mullet not the long hair,think I will bring it back tomorrow,too weird for me.

It has an old school Jericho head, one with the mullet not the long hair,think I will bring it back tomorrow,too weird for me.

My mates and I thought it was an Edge scan with a Christian body. I'd bring it back too, was wondering who'd buy it (if any one)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I got the Elite Honky Tonk Man today in Toymaster.
    I also got the World Champions series Ulitmate Warrior so if anybody is looking for a warrior or Austin they have them now.

ciano316 wrote: »
    I got the Elite Honky Tonk Man today in Toymaster.
    I also got the World Champions series Ulitmate Warrior so if anybody is looking for a warrior or Austin they have them now.

In Jervis street? I'm definitely getting Warrior!

• Advertisement

In Jervis street? I'm definitely getting Warrior!

Yeah the toymaster at Jervis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Anyone know where I can buy the legend series macho man Hogan and warrior online for adecent price in opackaging so I can just hang em up in the room?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Hi ,
    I'm about to sell my young lads 100+ wrestling figures (with his permission),But was just looking for a heads up on which ones could be rare or collectable, Was wondering if the likes of Andre the Giant or Bert Hart would be more collectable then the likes of John Cena or R Truth.

Anyone know or have a helpful link..

Ps. have check out adverts and Ebay and there seems to be some different and contradiction in prices and value.

Thank you...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I assume they're unboxed, played with and from the last few years.

If so, they'll not be worth much.

I assume they're unboxed, played with and from the last few years.

If so, they'll not be worth much.

Yes unboxed and played with .. Oldest ones with be 8/9 years old but has a lot of old wrestlers ie Bert Hart, Andre the Giant ,Ric Flair ,,Sting with WEE etc

Guessed they wouldn't be worth a lot but prices on ebay and advert.ie range between 1 or 2 euros each to 10/15 for certain figures,,
    Guess i'm looking for a list of different figures and see if he has any of the more collectable /pricier ones,,,,so I can get the young lad a fair offer/price for them.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pm me a list of wat ya have i customize the older 1s into the new mattels

cheers ,with get that done As soon as I can

Toymaster Jervis Street have Elite 22 (The Giant & The Rock with the new WWE title) Battle Packs Series 23 with Vince McMahon vs. CM Punk and Basic Series 31 with Del Rio and others!

Toymaster Jervis Street have Elite 22 (The Giant & The Rock with the new WWE title) Battle Packs Series 23 with Vince McMahon vs. CM Punk and Basic Series 31 with Del Rio and others!

Any sign of these is Smyths yet do you know?

Any sign of these is Smyths yet do you know?

No they didn't have a great selection in Smyths! Loads of flex force figures and battle packs.

No they didn't have a great selection in Smyths! Loads of flex force figures and battle packs.

I could always check on their website when the elites were due in and if there were any in stock but they haven't been showing up on the website in a few weeks. Hope they haven't stopped doing Elites!

Thanks for the reply

I could always check on their website when the elites were due in and if there were any in stock but they haven't been showing up on the website in a few weeks. Hope they haven't stopped doing Elites!

Thanks for the reply

They had a few Elite Rey Mysterios! Just go to Toymaster they have a great selection at the minute!

Yeah Ill have to. Just don't get into town that often.

Cheer man

Sorry for delay ,trying to get an 11 year old in off the street to do a list in this weather proved difficult .
    Send that pm
    cheers again

Elites gone up to e19.99 in Smyths.

I knows its only an extra euro but the prices have been going up since last summer.

Think they were only 14.99 last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Anybody know where I can get the Trent Barreta / Mark Henry double pack in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Found my collection of wwf figures from mid to late 80s well some of them my faves are bushwackers LOD and hacksaw jim duggan!!

Gonna start collecting the new figures but Jesus they are so expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Gonna start collecting the new figures but Jesus they are so expensive.

I assume the €20 figures above are for double packs I remember buying Shamrocks, Triple Hs and Stone Colds for 6 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

GTR63 wrote: »
    I assume the €20 figures above are for double packs I remember buying Shamrocks, Triple Hs and Stone Colds for 6 quid.

Well I hope that is the case..

Can I ask do you guys open packaging or put them up as sealed collectables??

Class looking figure revealed by Mattel. Will probably be an internet exclusive though

1003159_10151334591282537_2073728682_n.jpg

I like the little detail of the hair in his hand :D

Most of the figures revealed at the San Diego Comic Con

http://www.wrestlingfigs.com/inner2.php?id=23671&page_id=1

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Well I hope that is the case..

Can I ask do you guys open packaging or put them up as sealed collectables??

I keep all my figures in the packet, only buy the ones that use my designs and even though I can't see some of them if designs are on the back, it looks better to display them in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭hairyface

anybody know where i could get a mankind action figure for xmas the young lad s dying to get him this year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

hairyface wrote: »
    anybody know where i could get a mankind action figure for xmas the young lad s dying to get him this year

There's a few on ebay.co.uk.

• Advertisement

Smyths are taking the piss with the elite figures now.

Around a year and a half ago they were 14.99 and now after the price going up gradually every series or two, they are now 21.99 which is an absolute rip off!

Advertisement