Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing Tractor Speakers and Radio

Options
  • 09-02-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So the speakers have blown in our tractor its a john deere 6420's and was just wondering if anyone has changed speakers or know anything about the speakers sizes or how to remove them :confused:? Any help Would be greatly appreacited. :) Was also thinking about changing the radio if anyone has any help or information on that too :) Again any help would be greatly Appreacited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Radio would be standard DIN sized anyway.

I can't imagine the speakers are hard to get at but I have no idea what size they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kevneill7

Ya i was thinking the same but just wasent 100% sure. Tried to get the speakers out a few days back but i cant seem to and i dont want to break the surrounds or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe just ring one of the dealers and ask?

From this vid it looks like you go in from the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kevneill7

biko wrote: »
    Maybe just ring one of the dealers and ask?

From this vid it looks like you go in from the top.
    Yeah I might just do that thanks :)

Advertisement