Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Z1 screen?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a replacement Xperia z1 screen? I cracked mine after just 2 weeks and don't have insurance.

Can it still be water proof after replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

blues2 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get a replacement Xperia z1 screen? I cracked mine after just 2 weeks and don't have insurance.

Can it still be water proof after replacement?

Did you ever get your phone sorted...the wife cracked hers tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dylanobyrne1

Hi guys! There's two ways of getting your screen replaced

1 - You could bring it too the store in which you purchased your phone and they will send it away to be repaired ( Usually 2 - 3 weeks )

2 - Call Sony and find out where you can get the screen repaired, this takes longer but its usually cheaper than going to the store in which you purchased it in

NOTE: Bringing your phone to get fixed anywhere besides the store in which you purchased it in will cause your warranty to go void on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭blues2

I left it into Vodafone store on friday. Should hear how much it costs to get it fixed today and once i pay that they will work on it. Will keep you posted.

I left it into Vodafone store on friday. Should hear how much it costs to get it fixed today and once i pay that they will work on it. Will keep you posted.

Hi...so she was on the phone to Sony today, they have a approved repair centre in Sandyford, €161 all in and warranty remains in tact......not a bad price, i thought it would be way more exspensive

After requesting me to call in and pay 150 euro upfront Vodafone in Liffey valley have called me to say they cannot repair the phone :mad:

• Advertisement

After requesting me to call in and pay 150 euro upfront Vodafone in Liffey valley have called me to say they cannot repair the phone :mad:

DM sent Blues2

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

efc67 wrote: »
    DM sent Blues2

Hi can you send me a pm where did you get the Z1 fixed as well? My screen cracked without any reason, didnt drop/bang it! Warranty won't cover because they said I dropped it :( Thanks

sorry meant to reply sooner. couldnt be repaired :mad:. sent it to jack & jill

Advertisement