Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dayz Standalone Character Names.

Options
  • 08-01-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

So this was suggested in the Dayz standalone thread that we should start a character name thread so here it is.

mine is "chewythefirst"

I play on "the irish guard" server 212.38.163.77:2602

And we talk on our Teamspeak Gimmegaming.ie

I play on there with a few of my clan mates, we are E.I.C (Elite Irish Clan)

Who is next?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I Mostly derp on the Gaellords teamspeak. Steam name is

Timmyctc1

I enjoy long walks on Solnichney beach and drinking from water pumps throughout Chernaus. My favourite colour Taloon Backpack is blue and I have, on occasion, got a player to bludgeon me to death because I didn't like my spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

HI all player name is "Havok_Irl"

I know I'm a di*K for not having a mic , I'll get one.
    In the mean time youl have to put up with me stopping in the middle of combat to slowly type something.

Uasully on in the evenings /sat

Gaellords teamspeak , server the irish guard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Scratch

Pretty much any game server.
    Always on Gaellords TS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

kevovek
    I play on random servers mostly but I'm currently on the Irish guard one at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

"Fairy" on the TiG server most nights. Note however that your name will change if you change your Steam name. Looking forward to good games as this game gets better and better!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

My steam is ix_deadmau5, think my in name game is Arguru.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

"hellrazer" is my steam name.Sent a couple of friend requests to some names here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Steam name is ktulu123. On our Gaellords.com Teamspeak most nights. No server preference. Will give the TIG one a shot soon

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Steam insolent1

I drift around FP only servers

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Name is DisasterIRL on both game and steam

Play on any server, but will probably start playing a bit more on TiG one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Suggest a forum for you lot. 3-4 threads for DayZ on the frontpage is a bit OTT tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

Steam name: BKtje

I'm mostly lost in the wildnerness starving to death on the TiG server and on the Gaellords ts server.

Timmy can verify the above claims ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Keep it simple - Shadowhearth ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

My steam name in Bubs78 I think it is the same on TS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I've been on the Gaellords teamspeak a few times and its mostly filled with silence...what gives?

Join one of the channels with a few bodies in it & see who's playing. Guys don't usually stick to a specific channel for dayz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

R0ot

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

Rastaaz i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

BKtje wrote: »
    Steam name: BKtje

I'm mostly lost in the wildnerness starving to death on the TiG server and on the Gaellords ts server.

Timmy can verify the above claims ;)
    must get on with you again. You be on tonight? I logged out near balota, fully geared up too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

I currently play as mucksavage
    Taylor365 wrote: »
    I've been on the Gaellords teamspeak a few times and its mostly filled with silence...what gives?
    Me too, any time I try and use it, I'm the only one in the DayZ channel. So ronery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

My steam name is Buckfastman and i don't know what teamspeak is.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    My steam name is Buckfastman and i don't know what teamspeak is.

teamspeak is a free program that allows a team of people talk as a group. It is really good you should download it and jump on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

teamspeak is a free program that allows a team of people talk as a group. It is really good you should download it and jump on tonight.

I personally think that team speak sort of kills the spirit of the game.

Its great if you are on teamspeak/vent with yoiur friends and you roaming together, but DayZ on teamspeak with random people... nope! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

Its great if you are on teamspeak/vent with yoiur friends and you roaming together, but DayZ on teamspeak with random people... nope! :)

that is the hole point of this thread, so we are no longer strangers. I am going to be on tonight and I will jump onto the gaellords teamspeak, lets try get as many of us as we can to jump on.

I'm not around this weekend but some stage next week i'd like to get a bunch of boardsies on our teamspeak & record a video. Couple ideas I have that I want to do with loads of people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

They wouldn't be randoms for long if you hang around. Most Teamspeaks have their regulars, and it wouldn't take long for you to get to know everyone and join in on the banter.

I joined a random DayZ Teamspeak posted here over a year and a half ago; met loads of great lads and had plenty of laughs. That one TS then developed into Gaellords where the community continues to grow.

Name: DalgCais TS: Gaellords.com

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭AntDub

Looking for guys to team up with on DayZ, don't trust any randomers I meet in the game :)

Currently in the Military Base 1K SE of Vybor, leaving there tonight around 10pm if anyone cares to team up.

I've 2 M4's(both with decent attachments), 2 or 3 Magnums 1 x FNX45 and 2 Ammo Boxes Full with ammo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Just spotted this thread. Steam: squaredude798 I'm on most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭AntDub

Squaredude wrote: »
    Just spotted this thread. Steam: squaredude798 I'm on most nights
    Yo, out 2nite for the game but will be on tomorrow night, add me on steam if you wann team up, this game aint safe on your own!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

AntDub wrote: »
    Yo, out 2nite for the game but will be on tomorrow night, add me on steam if you wann team up, this game aint safe on your own!
    What's your steam name? I'll probably be on tomorrow night at some point

Advertisement