Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 2

Options
  • 09-01-2014 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Hope it's okay to start the new thread (not sure if mods have to do it).

I posted this right at the end of the last thread so just carrying it over as it has me driven demented.

I have a question on this subject.

<snip>

(my first thread on boards :cool: )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Sequel Threads. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

MORE SPOONS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

10,000 post limits.

But in seriousness phone memory.

My phone has 500+mb free of internal memory but thats not enough space to install a 800kb app or stream a song from google play.

I get that it need memory for X and Y but jeez its annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Writing a reply to a thread and hit submit....

Thread locked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Thank **** for this, my hands (and other bits) were starting to get all sweaty. I do have a life you know........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

The door when left slightly ajar that bangs repetitively with the wind.

People who spend more than 30 seconds at an ATM as if it was the first time they've used one.

Old women nattering about their recent visit to the doctor, usually every two hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Kids that don't understand the concept of hangovers + weekend/bank holidays. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭poundapunnet

Kids that don't understand the concept of hangovers + weekend/bank holidays. :mad:

Oooh I hate that

"what's wrong with you?"

"I eh...have a headache"

"But how come you keep throwing up?"

"...go play outside"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Parents who bring their evidently fat children to McDonald's. In fact, the very sight of the satisfaction on the face of obese people eating McDonald's is just ****ing annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

People who spend more than 30 seconds at an ATM as if it was the first time they've used one.

and then when they are done take another bank card and start the process again. If you are using it twice queue twice, or at least ask if anyone minds

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

People who walk around in January and wear t-shirts and/or shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

and then when they are done take another bank card and start the process again. If you are using it twice queue twice, or at least ask if anyone minds

I'm always tempted to shout "Hey, loser, give it up.....You've no money. Now bugger off out of the queue"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

When reading boards.ie in bed on a tablet, you try to turn the page .....and instead open a feckin' AdTech page....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Something something blah blah blah. Grrr.

(ie. I have nothing to say, but want this thread in my followed threads so I don't have to go looking for it when I do :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

When people post for the sake of it instead of just clicking "follow thread"

:pac:

Hairy babies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

People who are more tech savvy than me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Latvian Cello trios...and bridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

When people put empty sweet wrappers back in the tin....grrrr :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

New thread smell :mad:

I'd become accustomed to the musk of crankiness that will take months to build up.

• Advertisement

Hope it's okay to start the new thread (not sure if mods have to do it).

I work with 2 women who eat their food like toddlers. I mean eating with their mouth wide open, jiggling hot food around in their mouth, talking and laughing with their mouth full of food.

It makes my skin crawl! I actually had to leave my lunch without finishing it and leave the office because I just couldn't sit there listening to them.

Would it be rude of me to say something to them? They both sit next to each other and are quite friendly so I was thinking of saying something to them together. Can I?

(my first thread on boards :cool: )

Going to the trouble to start a new thread, with a query and everyone ignores it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bobbygrant

people using 'was like' or 'went' too much instead of 'said'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Babies with big mops of hair really irritate me. And disgust me actually. Don't ask me why, they just do. And I'm not a baby-hater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Going to the trouble to start a new thread, with a query and everyone ignores it:)

I know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

old hippy wrote: »
    People who walk around in January and wear t-shirts and/or shorts.

Shorts I get, but t-shirts? Really? What if it's not cold? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Do make up in the morning for work.

Leave the house and the wind makes my eyes water.

Arrive at work looking like Alice cooper or like I've been crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The theme tune to Grand Designs is one of the all time great TV theme tune compositions. Stop talking over it you bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

How everyone on deal or no deal is emotionally over invested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭poundapunnet

Aidric wrote: »
    The theme tune to Grand Designs is one of the all time great TV theme tune compositions. Stop talking over it you bastards.

Oh my god that house was fecking class as well! It looked like a hobbit house for grown-ups

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Oh my god that house was fecking class as well! It looked like a hobbit house for grown-ups

Good one on last night as well with some poor bloke who was taken to the cleaners by some knobs on the planning board and a fussy neighbor. His design was totally compromised after 20 years of waiting to build his dream home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement