Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Have really started playing around with Upload Studio, Twitch and YouTube in the last week or so.

Going to try edit together a video of below (from about 50 seconds in) from three different point of views of each player as I reckon could be interesting to look at from point of view of how effective teamwork can be (or not :) )

Also done a quick blooper thingy of random sillyness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

You should do a "Sneaky Spots" series Miju :pac:

You should do a "Sneaky Spots" series Miju :pac:

I was actually thinking of doing one at the weekend but then again I quite like how my beacons go unnoticed for up to 10 minutes at a time even with commander scanning :)

Id like to keep it that way without becoming an easy knife kill target when i spawn on the beacon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I seem to have an issue adding friends. I've added them all on xbox.com but don't seem to be sending to the people.

I seem to have an issue adding friends. I've added them all on xbox.com but don't seem to be sending to the people.

On the One or the 360 , if its on the One then they have to follow you as well in order to be friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Ill be back online when i get some proper broadband hopefully next week. The O2 dongle just doesnt seem to cut it in bf4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

miju wrote: »
    On the One or the 360 , if its on the One then they have to follow you as well in order to be friends.
    Cheers, I meant on the One yea. I'll have a look into it later so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Have really started playing around with Upload Studio, Twitch and YouTube in the last week or so.

Going to try edit together a video of below (from about 50 seconds in) from three different point of views of each player as I reckon could be interesting to look at from point of view of how effective teamwork can be (or not :) )

Here's my version from the same game,we dealt some hurt on that C flag:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Here is video I made in Upload Studio with a few highlights from the weekend. :D

I'm feeling awfully inadequate! Sweet shots in fairness.

Here's my version from the same game,we dealt some hurt on that C flag:pac:

Ya big noob camping in the AA!!!!

• Advertisement

Here is video I made in Upload Studio with a few highlights from the weekend. :D

Hahah around 2.15 to 2.20, some sneaky fúcker tries to steal your knife kill!!!

:pac:

Finally managed to get into a game with the lads from here, some difference compared to lone wolfiing it!

I'm still getting to grips with the change from cod to be, so don't be afraid to tell me what to do, any tips appreciated!

Hahah around 2.15 to 2.20, some sneaky fúcker tries to steal your knife kill!!!

:pac:

I'm not ashamed nor should it come as a surprise to say that was me :o
    Finally managed to get into a game with the lads from here, some difference compared to lone wolfiing it!

I'm still getting to grips with the change from cod to be, so don't be afraid to tell me what to do, any tips appreciated!

Nice tags :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: I've added you to my friends list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Ya big noob camping in the AA!!!!

Anyone who camps the AA is now known as a Miju. I once saw him have a pizza delivered to his own spawn

Anyone who camps the AA is now known as a Miju. I once saw him have a pizza delivered to his own spawn

was actually pizza and chips ðŸ˜

looking at leaderboards last night Im 18th in the world for AA kills and no.1 in Ireland by a good 1,000 odd kills.

it is safe to say ive finally found a replacement for the UAV from BC2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭goblin59

For anyone who wants, my gamertag on xboxone is ineedaspare

Still waiting on an adapter for my headset to come out though to allow it to work on the new controllers.

goblin59 wrote: »
    For anyone who wants, my gamertag on xboxone is ineedaspare

Still waiting on an adapter for my headset to come out though to allow it to work on the new controllers.

added you there, look me up later on tonight if you wanna have a game.

added you there, look me up later on tonight if you wanna have a game.

Cheers, i might be on later.

Some clips recorded over the holidays:pac:

I was getting jealous waiting so I bit the bullet and got premium.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Some clips recorded over the holidays:pac:

Putting down C4 and then firing off a few shots to show up on the radar and lure in your victim. Snakey snake.

Putting down C4 and then firing off a few shots to show up on the radar and lure in your victim. Snakey snake.

:pac:,fecking eejets,thinking they had the upper hand.

I was getting jealous waiting so I bit the bullet and got premium.

is it worth it?

is it worth it?

There was an element of child on Xmas morning as I opened the stockpile of battlepacks. I've only played operation metro and firestorm maps , both of which I liked. It's a bit early to tell yet though whether or not it's worth it as a whole. One thing worth considering is that bf doesn't come out every year like cod, so theres a better opportunity to get your money's worth imo.

so theres a better opportunity to get your money's worth imo.

also don't forget as well as battlepacks and monthly xp you also get the rest of the maps for bf4 thinks there's another 3 packs to come

is it worth it?

Personally don't think it's worth it.

E50 is a lot for a few maps.

Factor in that China Rising was given to anyone who pre ordered and another one of the 5 is just a rehash of the BF3 maps.

I bought China Rising off some lad on Adverts for E10, I'll probably buy the next one for E15, I know I won't be playing the game by the summer to get the last two.

Shame they charge the price of the game for some map packs. I'd probably pay E30 for the lot, but not interested for E50 when the last ones come out 6-8months after release.

Couple of videos from the weekend, few of us are going to start throwing up videos regularly enough see if we can build a bit of a channel. Anyone want anything specific do ask and please subscribe :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Couple of videos from the weekend, few of us are going to start throwing up videos regularly enough see if we can build a bit of a channel. Anyone want anything specific do ask and please subscribe :):):)
    That C4 trolling was deadly with the snipers :D

That C4 trolling was deadly with the snipers :D

cheers, ive a load of trolling clips i must get around to putting together though am finding the XB1 Upload Studio a tad slow when trying to manage 100 plus odd clips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

Advertisement