Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of ugly **only quote images if absolutely necessary**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

^^^Back to the future: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjxg1Y7q8w

Meanwhile, this is so bad it has got good again:

bicycle_1661386i.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

AstraMonti wrote: »

FFS!!!

OK, I'm sending you my cleaning bill for wetting my pants........

They bring UGLY to a whole new level - do you have a fetish for collecting photos of gank?

monster-bike.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Iwannahurl wrote: »
    monster-bike.jpg

That looks like something that could have had a previous life as a mine sapper during the war(s)!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,913 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

monster-bike.jpg

Judge Dredd's bicycle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭8kvscdpglqnyr4

The Dark Knight's commuter bike
    Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    That looks like something that could have had a previous life as a mine sapper during the war(s)!
    monster-bike.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Johnny Hoogerland's awful crash at the tour
    tour-de-france-johnny-hoogerland-crash-pic-reuters-709105660-141021.jpg

This isn't the 'Post images of hard man cycling' thread.
    We were talking about that incident yesterday when inc21 decided to see what happens when you decide not to take a corner @ 60kmph, luckily there was more bog than barbs to greet him after his somersault .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

I actually really like this design (not this particular paint job) and at the time it was sold as one of the fastest TT bikes ever:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipp_2001

I remember reading up on it recently and think I read it would still hold its own against current TT bikes ALTHOUGH I believe the frame may actually be illegal now due to lack of triangles....

mamax wrote: »
    I don't know if I should vomit looking at this, or get get my shotgun and hunt it :eek:

2wh3w9v.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

Someone doesn't quite get how TT bikes are supposed to work by minimising frontal area :pac:

and how the hell do you manage to use the brakes and i,d say everyone is laughing so much that they just cruise by

granda wrote: »
    and how the hell do you manage to use the brakes and i,d say everyone is laughing so much that they just cruise by

Did you also notice the pointless near fully slammed stem?

• Advertisement

Ruegamer_Blackbird_concept_full_side_view.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Ruegamer_Blackbird_concept_full_side_view.jpg

Haha! Comes with a big U and an umlaut for extra UGLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

ku-xlarge.jpg

Two horrible frames make one fixie...

Easy target I guess.

I watched a Youtube video of that Fliz thing...basically a really sh!t skateboard.

Haha! Comes with a big U and an umlaut for extra UGLY!
    übel

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

ku-xlarge.jpg

Two horrible frames make one fixie...

Easy target I guess.

I watched a Youtube video of that Fliz thing...basically a really sh!t skateboard.

I kinda like that for some reason although the geometry looks like it would be twitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭flying11

what were they thinking..... a De Rosa "tango"

derosa_TANGO.jpg

Ummm...not really seeing the ugly there...

Tony EH wrote: »

JESUS, MAN!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

That kink in the top tube alone makes me want to kill it with fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭flying11

to me it looks like it has been involved in several accidents. Why put an upwards bend in the top tube?

not sure whats going on around the rear brake but it sure doesn't look pretty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭nordicb

It does look a bit like truck run over it...

Honestly, it really doesn't look THAT bad. Not compared with some of the monstrosities that have been posted.

Honestly, it really doesn't look THAT bad. Not compared with some of the monstrosities that have been posted.

The mistake here is comparison. It is ugly completely in its own right. Kill it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

The De Rosa is absolutely horrendous. It's like it was melted in a fire.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It looks like its melting.

This is why I wanted the thread to be titled post images of "Horror" much more effectively conveys the feelings contained wherein.

Also, I suppose this deserves a special category inclusion in the thread even though it's not technically a bike.
    bso.jpg?w=640

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Whoever designed the DeRosa needs to quit his job and give a public apology and clearly state that he will never do anything "creative" in his life again.

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Whoever designed the DeRosa needs to quit his job and give a public apology and clearly state that he will never do anything "creative" in his life again.

Nah man. He just got knocked into by his co workers while he was drawing it and went with it anyway cos he didn't want to start over and miss the 17th espresso of the day that was due in five minutes!

• Advertisement

As a committed espresso drinker (I've even had real life Italian's declare my espresso "not too bad") I object to that, he would have had the espresso (takes about 15 seconds in a proper Italian cafe at the counter) and gone back to find that an intern had taken his uncorrected drawing to the design dept. Then raced to inform them, but passed a clock on the way and realised he'd have finished work by the time he got there and so went back to his desk, got his coat and left.

Advertisement