Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass and Guitar wanted for Link Wray meets Lee Scratch Perry

Options
  • 24-10-2013 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ever wondered what it would've been like had Link Wray walked into Studio One in Kingston JA and laid down a session with Lee Scratch Perry at the controls ... or Misirlou was recorded by Dick Dale and the Wailers?

If the answer is yes, then The Cosmonauticals need you!!

Guitar player with loose hips wanted to play some rhythm and some lead in instrumental Surfsteady band.

Bass player with heavy manners wanted for same.

Its California '61 meets Jamaica '68 via The Milkshakes.

Dublin based rehearsals now with a view to gigging in the New Year.

This is a band, so all we can guarantee is fun, disappointment, cheap cans, making big plans while drunk, insanitary toilets and more fun!

Space suit not required, but a distinct advantage.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTLD-yR58b-D6nY0eqapcEzR4RZDmaReCNFkTITtyrhymRWPnE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I'm a bass player of around 10 years and quite interested. Do you have any clips of the band?
    Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cosmo Nought

Hi Dord.

We are spread across Dublin, so rehearse close to the centre of town.

We are just starting this band up, so no clips as yet. I will PM you my number of you want to have a chat.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cosmo Nought

Bumpski.

Advertisement