Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone encounter problems ordering off Tesco online?

Options
  • 16-10-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi all,
    As the title states I am wondering if anyone is having problems ordering online from Tesco. Have been trying intermittently all day and keep getting a message stating, sorry this page cannot be displayed due to technical issues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Working fine for me, I logged in and put something in the basket and went through to the payment screem, where is it failing for you?

Also I'm using chrome if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭shhling

I am using IE. I can log in but then it takes me to this page http://www.tesco.ie/Groceries/error/default.html

Just tried it in Chrome and same issue. http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/error/default.aspx

try clearing your cache, other than that I dont know sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

No problems here...Chrome btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Oaky8

I'm having the same problem, won't work on IE, chrome, safari and tesco app. I registered and still the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

just placed an order using Firefox - why not give their technical department a call ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,530 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

shhling wrote: »
    Hi all,
    As the title states I am wondering if anyone is having problems ordering online from Tesco. Have been trying intermittently all day and keep getting a message stating, sorry this page cannot be displayed due to technical issues

Have you ever ordered before. I get that screen when I order. I am too far from store. It works ok for me if i use an address nearer the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Oaky8

It's been a few year since I ordered online but having no luck trying to place an order. I've tried ordering through laptop and iPad but still no luck. I even reregistered and same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Has anyone contacted Tesco technical support? That would be the first thing I would do, once I had performed all the usual tasks of clearing caches & cookies.

• Advertisement

I have contacted their tech support and am trying to come to a solution with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vicky45

I had no problem using it just over a week ago from my laptop with Firefox browser but have been trying last 2 days and experiencing same issues you have described here. Any luck finding a solution?

Tesco working grand... Argos not working at all.

Advertisement