Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb

Options
  • 20-08-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭

I as wondering if anyone here uses digiweb to host their website and might be able to help me out. I was asked to take over the running of my football club's website and this is who they use.

I am no expert,but I can manage the basics fairly well. However I have started designing the site. I created the home page,and started to put information on it. For example I put an image gallery/slideshow on the home page showing a few photos of the club etc.

I then created new pages,one for club lotto,one for location map etc. However the content such as the image gallery and some other things are appearing on every single new page I make,If i delete it from one of the new pages,it gets deleted from the home page as well. I want to have these new pages to have their own content,and not whats on the Home page.

I can't figure it out from their tutorial either.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I've no experience with Digiweb or it's website builder, so unfortunately, I'll be of no help there.
    What I would say to you, is to take a look at WordPress. It's much easier to setup with everything you need, and 1000s of tutorials all over the web. Worth considering before pushing on with the Digiweb builder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement