Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Can we activate origin titles here?

Mass Effect collection for $19.99..

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Danger781 wrote: »
    Can we activate origin titles here?

Mass Effect collection for $19.99..

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just wondering since we always discuss steam games from there but never seem to mention the other options. So the only games we can't buy from there are the ones like dead island which is region locked? I'm not tied to steam

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Holy Crap, WIC complete edition TWO EURO!?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was just wondering since we always discuss steam games from there but never seem to mention the other options. So the only games we can't buy from there are the ones like dead island which is region locked? I'm not tied to steam
    Yeah anything thats not strictly region locked is grand, I bought Arma 2 a while back which I had to download directly from them and there were no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Max Payne 3 seems to be €8 brand new on gamestop (ps3 or xbox) right now. Not sure if I'm reading it right because I'm on my phone but that seems very cheap, they had lollipop chainsaw at that price too but it's sold out, defo would have gone for that

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Super Street fighter IV: Arcade edition is only €4.99 as todays Daily Deal. You can also purchase all the DLC for an extra €3.49. Don't bother with the Complete pack as its the same as buying the game and the DLC but costs more for some reason.

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV: ARCADE EDITION

Kind of true, kind of not. There are workarounds. I personally have bought and activated dead island from Amazon without any effort.

Just bought the Mass Effect Trilogy for $19.99 from the Amazon.com sale - About €15 :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Defense Grid: The Awakeneing will be free on Xbox Live at some point today. They're really piling the pressure on PS+ huh? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Danger781 wrote: »
    Just bought the Mass Effect Trilogy for $19.99 from the Amazon.com sale - About €15 :pac:

Great price for the Trilogy , did you get a code for each game or one code for all games? . I have Mass Effect 1 +2 on steam already and would pick this up just for ME3 if I could pass on the code for 1 + 2.

Mass Effect Trilogy Link

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Clover wrote: »
    Great price for the Trilogy , did you get a code for each game or one code for all games? . I have Mass Effect 1 +2 on steam already and would pick this up just for ME3 if I could pass on the code for 1 + 2.

Mass Effect Trilogy Link

Was one code, for Origin as well.

Clover wrote: »

Mass Effect Trilogy Link

I don't know I don't have an Origin account yet :pac:

The GMG 666 sale has just started it's 6 deals every 6 hours for 6 days :)
    Borderlands 2+Season pass is €15
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Don't forget to use the 10% voucher as well :D

GMG10-U49LX-GAE17

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Something tells me that Greenman sale will be better then steam one.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Servers must be pretty over-loaded. Been trying to buy Guns of Icarus Online for the past 20 odd minutes with no joy.

Mister Man wrote: »
    Servers must be pretty over-loaded. Been trying to buy Guns of Icarus Online for the past 20 odd minutes with no joy.
    Yeah the sites going pretty slow atm shouldn't be 20mins slow tho :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I wonder if RE6 worth 15eu.. or even 13eu with discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Yeah the sites going pretty slow atm shouldn't be 20mins slow tho :eek:

Finally got it. Jesus that took too long! Can't complain too much though. 2.70 for what looks like a decent game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

When did this start? Gotta top up my O2 card :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Would the "Online Game Code" on Amazon US for Ass Creed 3 be a key for Uplay? Any difference between that and the "Download" one which is also going for $13...

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Agricola wrote: »
    Would the "Online Game Code" on Amazon US for Ass Creed 3 be a key for Uplay? Any difference between that and the "Download" one which is also going for $13...

This one is Steam (but you'll have to register it with uPlay as well)

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00A2Z50KI

This one should give you a uPlay code

http://www.amazon.com/Ubisoft-40973s-Creed-III1-Assassins/dp/B007HDHP10/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

On Amazon is there a way to add games to your basket before paying rather than having to pay for each game individually? Just saves the card being processed multiple times which may cause it to be flagged

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

On Amazon is there a way to add games to your basket before paying rather than having to pay for each game individually? Just saves the card being processed multiple times which may cause it to be flagged

Nope, had been flagged for me before. The annoying thing about it are the currency charges more so. Recon that's their way to punish us for faking our account details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

This is probably a repost, but you can get FTL: Faster Than Light (Steam redeemable if you want) from the dev's outlet for ~€3.80.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Max Payne 3 PS3 £5 plus delivery
    also available on XBox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Does anyone have any idea where to get cheap Playstation Plus yearly codes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement