Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

haha yup, with the steam summer sale around the corner aswell, gonna be a busy time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Currently living for Summer Sale, first time I'll have a PC up and running that can handle most of the games!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Same as, anyone know roughly when its starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Damo 2k9 wrote: »

Saw different things on steam forums, people speculating this year its gonna be a week long at start/middle of June and then another week at the usual start of July point. I reckon that it will be the usual 2 weeks in July around the first week of July or so. Hope not or I'll miss it because of holliers! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Damo 2k9 wrote: »

It normally starts on a Thursday and usually in the first week of July. However, this year the first Thursday is Thursday the 4th of July... :P A good occasion to start it, but also bad timing as I would imagine most Americans go away for that weekend to celebrate.

Hard to say right now, but I am looking forward to it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I'm sure it's probably been posted already, but that is one amazing deal.
    $5.09 for the walking dead, back to the future, poker at the inventory, puzzle agent and a few other telltale games.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,325 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

not only have we seen it we've finished it ;)

Just Cause Collection €7.12

Apply coupon “elder-geek.com”.

2 dollars for this collection

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

JC 2 is probably one of the most fun games I played in years. Attaching people to propane tanks with grappling hooks never gets old.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

JC2 multiplayer is in beta at the moment so another reason to buy :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Jet Black wrote: »
    JC2 multiplayer is in beta at the moment so another reason to buy :-)

Why am I only finding out about this now!!!!:eek: Looks hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭dunworth1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee on Amazon.com for about €0.57c :)

Download direct (non steam)

Nostalgia at it's best ;)

Dishonored €8.77 plus delivery

Steam Redeemable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

BF3 from amazon.com, $24.99 for Premium Edition, $9.99 for standard.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098QPPL6/ref=cm_sw_su_dp/?

Can't see this being any cheaper until after the release of BF4. So for those who don't have any of the Premium DLC, get it now as there are some decent maps and also being a Premium member gives you BF4 beta (demo) access. There's a few hoops you have to jump through buying from Amazon.com (use an address in Alaska as there's no tax up there), then wait for the key to be emailed to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

GreenManGaming's latest codes;

20% off most digital titles - GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA

25% off the following pre-orders - GMG25-PLPFE-BCSAS
    • Company of Heroes 2
    • Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collector's Edition
    • GRID 2
    • Remember Me
    • Total War: Rome II

The 20% voucher can also be used against already discounted daily deal games this weekend. They are;

Friday
    • Batman Arkham City GOTY at 75% off (48-hour deal)
    • Bastion at 75% off (48-hour deal)
    • Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed at 50% off (24-hour deal)
    • The Cave at 66% off (24-hour deal)
    • Party of Sin at 50% off (24-hour deal)

Saturday
    • FEAR at 75% off (48-hour deal)
    • Binary Domain (and Binary Domain Complete Pack) at 75% off (24-hour deal)

Sunday
    • Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection at 75% off (48-hour deal)
    • Batman: Arkham Asylum at 75% off (48-hour deal)
    • Hell Yeah! (and Hell Yeah! Complete Pack) at 66% off (24-hour deal)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Bioshock infinite for Just under E20 at game-fly. Just picked it up there, can't wait.

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-BioShock-Infinite/5004858/

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Trying to buy this from amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/Payne-Grand-Theft-Bundle-Online/dp/B00BJ92T46/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1370027713&sr=8-35
    but I keep getting:

"We're sorry!
    An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
    If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page"

No order is made, and no money is taken. Any ideas lads?

• Advertisement

The bank might have blocked the transaction because the billing address is in the US. Happened to me last month. They rang me and I said it was ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Option 1: Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown for €25
    Option 2: Pick any two classic hits for €8
    Option 3: Get EVERYTHING for €38

All steam activated

Borderlands 2
    Xcom

Civilization V - Gods and Kings Expansion
    The Darkness II
    Spec Ops: The Line
    Mafia II
    Borderlands GOTY (Not Available In Germany)
    Civilization V
    BioShock 2
    Duke Nukem Forever
    BioShock
    Civilization IV Complete Edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Not a game but thought id post it here anyway, not sure if amazon will honor this as its obviously a mix up but its worth a shot.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C1ZHT24/ref=nosim MSI 7950 for €183

The lad who posted this on hotukdeals a few days ago posted this morning to say he recieved a 650TI
    I have expired the deal. I receved 2 650 TI this afternoon, it's a shame, but oh well!

post number 455 on this thread:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/msi-amd-radeon-7950-twin-frozr-960mhz-5000mhz-3072mb-384bit-ddr5-151-99-amazon-1565411?page=23#comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Jet Black wrote: »
    The bank might have blocked the transaction because the billing address is in the US. Happened to me last month. They rang me and I said it was ok.

Tried adding an address in America, and saved just now. It only ever lets me sign-in then hands for a while, and brings me to that error page. Never get a chance to pick address or payment method! I think that deal is gone soon too! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

The lad who posted this on hotukdeals a few days ago posted this morning to say he recieved a 650TI

post number 455 on this thread:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/msi-amd-radeon-7950-twin-frozr-960mhz-5000mhz-3072mb-384bit-ddr5-151-99-amazon-1565411?page=23#comments
    That sucks, can't understand why they still haven't changed it tho? It's actually cheaper now than it was when I posted it.
    I'll contact Amazon before I cancel just to see what they say I knew it was unlikely when I first seen it but I'm not ready to give up just yet :pac:.

If you look at one of the last posts on that thread a lad double checked with them that he was getting a 7950 as apposed to the item in the pic and they confirmed with him he would definitely receive the item described (7950).

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rcazzy

That sucks, can't understand why they still haven't changed it tho? It's actually cheaper now than it was when I posted it.
    I'll contact Amazon before I cancel just to see what they say I knew it was unlikely when I first seen it but I'm not ready to give up just yet :pac:.

If you look at one of the last posts on that thread a lad double checked with them that he was getting a 7950 as apposed to the item in the pic and they confirmed with him he would definitely receive the item described (7950).

I just spoke to Customer Support on chat there and asked to check if the item described will be what I will be receiving, which was confirmed. So now we just wait and see. Making screen grabs of related aspects of the order in case things go awry!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Brand new game Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for €9 by using coupon code GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA during checkout. Only came out about a week ago and reviews are pretty positive for such a cheap game.

Green Man Gaming Linky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

If you missed the Bastion Humble Bundle a few months ago, it's now €3.49 on Greenman Gaming.

Note that this is not Steam-redeemable and requires Capsule to play.

Arma 2 combined operations for around €6
    Arma 2 for less than €3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

What are the states in America with no Tax again? Anyone give me an address to use?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement