Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could redesign the human body

Options
  • 23-05-2013 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

I'd get rid of the stupid appendix for a start. I'd probably redesign the whole method of vision too; Maybe add more eyes or have a visor type organ so that you can have 360 degree vision.

When women are not pregnant, they should be able to lactate beer. (When pregant, the system of milk is fine).

I'd definitely rethink male genetalia too. Have no problem with a nice looking cock :pac: but I'd design some different system for sperm as I just don't like large sagging ballsacks. Think God could've done better with that one.

What would you do?

Predictable responses: Bigger díck, boobs etc. :pac: (Don't get me wrong AH replies welcome and encouraged but be original :p )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

little flaps to cover ear holes when your girlfriend is wrecking your buzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

A better brain is first on the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Fewer places for hair to grow, especially on women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭Dave0301

I'd get rid of the stupid appendix for a start. I'd probably redesign the whole method of vision too; Maybe add more eyes or have a visor type organ so that you can have 360 degree vision.

When women are not pregnant, they should be able to lactate beer. (When pregant, the system of milk is fine).

I'd definitely rethink male genetalia too. Have no problem with a nice looking cock :pac: but I'd design some different system for sperm as I just don't like large sagging ballsacks. Think God could've done better with that one.

What would you do?

Predictable responses: Bigger díck, boobs etc. :pac: (Don't get me wrong AH replies welcome and encouraged but be original :p )

So you are anti ball sacs, but are all for some sort of visor organ around a person's head....riiiiiiight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

What would you do?

The ability to shut off you hearing (like eyelids for ears) would be nice for certain situations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

4 asses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

Have you ever been on a plane or something, and you were dying for a piss, and parched with the thirst at the same time. Surely something could be worked out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Un-stubbable toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

NothingMan wrote: »
    4 asses!
    I be content with fixing the one we have, 4 ases just means 4 times more hemorrhoids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Dave0301 wrote: »
    So you are anti ball sacs, but are all for some sort of visor organ around a person's head....riiiiiiight!

:D

It's only weird because it's not the norm. Remember, I'm talking about changes that would be implemented "at the dawn of time" so you'd know no better than having 10 eyes or beer nipples or whatever :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

That you, Karl Pilkington?

Surely milk comes into it's own AFTER the pregnancy part? It's not much use before the baby comes, now is it?

Unless you're too lazy to go the shops and you hate black coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

The ability to shut off you hearing (like eyelids for ears) would be nice for certain situations.
    I see you didn't read the whole thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Surely some sort of in-built anti-gravity mechanism wouldn't have been a lot to ask.

And lazers. We need lazer eyes.

Biting the inside of your mouth should be impossible some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭lahalane

No hair from the neck down.
    No toenails.
    Join all the molars, premolars, incisors and canines into one big, long tooth on top and bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A system of shark teeth.

Fuck this "once they're gone, they're gone" bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Main modifications I'd make:

-Somewhere around the diaphragm would have an in built air sack in case of oxygen deprivation.
    -80% of your recommended calorie intake is burned to maintain body temperature and basic bodily functions, so the body having the ability to moderate its temperature in order to conserve energy.

Main point:
    -Clean up the (w)hole defecation process. The "product" would be released wrapped in a cling film like substance produced by the body, no toilet paper required.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

A kind of built in thermostat so you can regulate your body temperature.

And I'd devise something that makes getting a kick in the bollox less painful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

No gag reflex would be great.
    Maybe some wings too :P

• Advertisement

El Guapo! wrote: »
    A kind of built in thermostat so you can regulate your body temperature.

You don't have this? Are you some kind of reptile?
    You missed an evolutionary memo or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Yeah. I'm fcukin freezin.

I meant so you're not too cold or too warm you can adjust it whenever you like!

Yeh in fairness, the body is pretty amazing at temperature, water/salt etc. regulation.

Great ideas though lads, keep em coming. I'd love a pair of wings :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The human body is incredibly badly designed. I have to laugh at the "Intelligent Design" crowd, cos if this is the pinnacle of "God's" ability... he's crap at design.

I mean, who puts the "waste disposal" system beside the "playground".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Teeth that don't decay or rot saving having to visit rip off dentists, 7 fingers on each hand, 3D vision,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Poo like a dog so we don't haveto wipe.

And some way for the wimmin to pee standing up so we don't have to wait for them while they're queuing for a much sought after cubicle.

DeVore wrote: »
    The human body is incredibly badly designed. I have to laugh at the "Intelligent Design" crowd, cos if this is the pinnacle of "God's" ability... he's crap at design.

I mean, who puts the "waste disposal" system beside the "playground".

:D I agree. But where would you put it?

*horror visions of **** vomitting out your mouth* :eek:

Maybe the belly button could be put to better use! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

No periods, duh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I want a longer tongue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

jonnny68 wrote: »
    7 fingers on each hand
    I agree with this one.

I've always felt that we don't truly have enough fingers.

Advertisement