Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Hollyoaks has taken a large downturn after Brendans exit

I agree there is no really likeable character or one I care about for me anymore maybe bar Tony and he seems to lumped with Diane now

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Texas wedding spoiler... another who did it line that will go on for ages probably

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a475445/hollyoaks-texas-longford-murder-five-suspects-confirmed.html

mandz wrote: »
    Texas wedding spoiler... another who done it line that will go on for ages probably

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a475445/hollyoaks-texas-longford-murder-five-suspects-confirmed.html

Doctor Browning a suspect :confused::eek:

Nice tan for Jacqui and what do you know she forgives Mercedes, will she ever get her bloody comeuppance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I would love to give that Sinead one a slap!(and I'm not a violent person :)) but jesus, her and that mouth!

• Advertisement

That Robbie fella is fierce annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I am sure all Oaks fan know what going on this week, Just in case!

BEWARE
    SPOLIERS

Texas
    is killed this week but by who!

So who's your money on being the killer(s) ?

Who knows there could be two of them in room at the same time,

1) Dodger I don't think it him at all (
    as it never first person the Police Arrest

2)Leanne - can't see it being her but
    with latest picture of her and Texas fight by the window in wedding snap!
    which I think is red herring!

3) Theresa- not the first time she been involved in who done it but dose really as Texas as much as Clavin guy! Don't think it's her at all!

4) Will - If was going to anyone it's as to be him but not really shocking for Oaks!

5) Doctor - It's dose not make sense for him to kill as is already killed someone before but I can not see doing it again.

6) Mercedes- she did try to stab her self and Frame someone who else, the only from the main list is I think it could be her. (just Looked at the picture she out side when she falls lol, so it's not her!

7) Claire- could secret break out prison and end up at the weding looking for her money!

8) Patrick - he is really creepy and need to be on the list! lol

I'd say Will can walk and he kills her

Theresa and Doctor Browning have already got away with one murder each

Is Sienna after Maxine for herself?

I thought she was after Dodger :eek: and Darren and now I think she wants Maxine too

Sinead O'Connor will give birth in a burnt-out car later this month.

The mouthy shop worker only has her brother Finn (Keith Rice) and Esther Bloom (Jazmine Franks) to support her as she goes into labour in a remote location.

Sinead's ordeal begins when she discovers that Finn was involved in an armed robbery at Price Slice, which has left Callum Kane fighting for his life.

Needing to find her brother, Sinead teams up with Esther and tracks him down at an abandoned petrol station.

Sinead's plans to confront her wayward sibling are then suddenly interrupted as she starts experiencing contractions.

With Sinead needing to get comfortable somewhere, a supportive Esther guides her over to a burnt-out car, before helping to deliver the baby.

The dramatic scenes could bring Sinead and Esther closer together again after they were at the centre of a dark bullying storyline a few months ago.

Stephanie Davis, who plays Sinead, told All About Soap: "Sinead really isn't prepared and Esther's being quite tough. Sinead keeps saying, 'I can't do this - I give up', and Esther gives her a big whack across the face!

"She yells at Esther, 'That's what you've always wanted to do, isn't it?' and she replies, 'Yes it is, now push!' That's when Sinead and Esther begin to bond."

Once Sinead's baby daughter has been delivered, she begins to reconsider her decision to give up the youngster to stepmum Diane.

Davis added: "The baby isn't breathing at first. Finn rings for an ambulance, and poor Sinead is beside herself. She always said that she didn't want this kid, but the minute she's born, Sinead's maternal instincts kick in."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hmmm patrick, dr, and will are creepy enough to do it. I keep thinking be one of them or its a girl. Doubt leanne but mercy, theresa or claire more obvious.

Dodger not as obvious but who would do it any of them mentioned already or sienna or her mam are the only other ones i could think of unless silas is back?

Now seen it, I don't think it's any of the five Main Suspects :eek:

One Person came to the wedding and that no one saw come in or go out and Know knew that person was there.

So money on being
    Anna
    :eek: but that could be red herring

They tying make think it her but turns out to some one different

Who Saw her fall?

Was there anyone else that was not outside, who was not the 5 main Suspects?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Tindie wrote: »
    Now seen it, I don't think it's any of the five Main Suspects :eek:

One Person came to the wedding and that no one saw come in or go out and Know knew that person was there.

So money on being
    Anna
    :eek:
    Well spotted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My theory is Will can walk and did it.

KKkitty wrote: »
    My theory is Will can walk and did it.

Mine too ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mine too ;)

No one else comes to mind and how did Will get all those cameras up around Chester?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

No one else comes to mind and how did Will get all those cameras up around Chester?

Oh Will is really creeping me out at the moment. The way he looked at Dodger after Texis said I do, the silly cow, just teasing him ."Ha ha ha I won"

The wedding episode was very boring and underwhelming imo
    Karen Hassan has been filming new scenes for the soap. The actress's character Lynsey Nolan was killed off in a shocking plot twist last year, but will reappear on screen for a handful of scenes in the summer

On a side note have any of ye liked the official Hollyoaks facebook page? Every single time they put up anything the amount of bad spelling and giving out cos Brendan is gone annoys me no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

On a side note have any of ye liked the official Hollyoaks facebook page?
    yes i have
    Every single time they put up anything the amount of bad spelling and giving out cos Brendan is gone annoys me no end.
    couldn't agree more, however do note that facebook seems to turn people thick and into one of the txtspk generation. it has been explained to these people time and time again that brendan wasn't axed but they just don't seem to get it so people most likely have given up explaining it to them (sorry rant over back to hollyoaks now)

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The wedding episode was very boring and underwhelming imo
    Karen Hassan has been filming new scenes for the soap. The actress's character Lynsey Nolan was killed off in a shocking plot twist last year, but will reappear on screen for a handful of scenes in the summer
    I guess Silas is back so

I guess Silas is back so

More likely she is back to haunt the doctor

With Texas and Lynsey dead there is no need for Silas to return I think

The end of the wedding scene was dramatic wasn't expecting it too be like that or too dramatic!

All the potential suspects have a motive.

Doubt it patrick or sienna they couldn't been at two places at the same time unless they saw something suspicious happen or met dodger.

Based on E4's episode based on characters/suspects reactions I don't think its leanne, will or mercy or dodger despite their fights with texas.
    The only ones that looked a bit edgy was theresa and the doctor after it happened. He did laugh but why until the end we discovered he got the money but how how did he get it but he wouldn't have killed texas for it she would have given it to him no problem. So don't think its him despite his past!

Though theresa landed dodger in it out of jealousy but don't think she be spiteful enough to kill texas despite seeing what happened that dodger went into the honeymoon suite. She did look a bit edgy though like she knew or saw something or knows who did it but may not. She seemed like she didn't care when it happened?? She is a likely suspect, she has a past!

Dodger may have been in a state packed his bags to leave but he was heartbroken, shocked and shaken after she slapped him. He was so heartbroken he could have done it but I don't he would have resorted to desperate measures he and will loved her too much. Will could have done it due to his obsession for texas. He does love her but could he have done it. He hardly done it over the whole dodger/love triangle, fight they had or over the money?? He wouldn't be that silly?

Sienna was very upset she may or may not have seen it happen or known who did it but she seemed genuinely upset and dodger seemed inconsolable when she told him he seemed like he didn't know but if he did then he knows who did it or see it happen if he fled suddenly. The only thing is what he said to darren but think it was a figure of speech she gone, he meant he lost her cause she married will.

The CCTV footage and the time on it surely tell when dodger was there and left whether or not he did it or was there before or after or had left long before it happened. He seemed like he knew nothing had happened so don't think its him he was genuinely upset.

I think its anna, who would dislike texas to kill her? Dodger and will are both anna's sons so the fact that texas tore them apart, they both loved her but she only love of them yet married the wrong brother. The mother was at the ceremony but not seen since, patrick saw her so maybe he could come to the conclusion its her but then again he does seem to have a dark side that is slowly appearing! Anna could have done it by accident or someone saw her or saw it happen or knows its her. Theresa or dodger maybe the doctor witnessed it.

My bet is on either Anna, Theresa or the Doctor possibly someone else not on the list of suspects!

If Anna didn't do it she might have known or seen what happened or who did it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Id love them to build up sympathy for a character etc (similar to the Gilly thing with a bit of ambuigity) have us all root for them to be found innocent, and then find out it was them :)

OMG, they haven't dragged it out at least but for everyone else and truth to come out could take time, its reveled on E4 be revealed on Channel 4 monday Night to the audience!
    I am shocked but not surprised! Still can't believe it who it is though stunned. Obviously trying to frame dodger
    but the truth have to come out.

The culprit was upset but no remorse for
    dodger
    ! :(

I can not believe they reveled so early, I thought it was going to that person, that can explain how that go place to places but How did no see that person run down the stairs with out the who know what lol

doovdela wrote: »
    OMG, they haven't dragged it out at least but for everyone else and truth to come out could take time, its reveled on E4 be revealed on Channel 4 monday Night to the audience!
    I am shocked but not surprised! Still can't believe it who it is though stunned. Obviously trying to frame dodger
    but the truth have to come out.

So who killed her?

I didn't bother watching

• Advertisement

So who killed her?

I didn't bother watching

I sure you want us to ruin it?

I was shocked that it came so out early, I wasn't really shocked WHO dId, most people thought that person was going to do it and also got guessed that person lying person can't do something! but can.

But i don't how person was not seen running down stairs without any seeing that person but I do think the footsteps we heard was from some one else, who saw that person do it! (Anna or Theresa that could explain why she acting the way she is as already a killer, she would let that person get away with it! ) that could be another twist in story.

What you think of theory.

Killer revel on you tube!

Advertisement