Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get measured for a new bra plus good qualoty bras?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Now that la senza is gone where can I get measured?
    I also need aome good quality bras, where do i go in Dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I go to Arnotts.

Bramora on Earlsfort Tce gets a lot of good reviews too.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

La Senza were shíte anyway, it's probably a good thing that you need to find an alternative!

Bramora or Peaches and Cream probably your best choices for getting measured, Arnotts have a huge range, Debenhams have a huge range but the one in Henry St isn't particularly good at fitting.

If you want to try do it yourself - get a measuring tape and follow this. The A Bra That Fits subreddit is well worth looking at too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 iluv2dance10

Cilla in Debenhams in Blanchardstown is the best bra fitter in the country along with Betty in House of Frasier, Dundrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Marks and Spencers wins hands down for me

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Siuin wrote: »
    Marks and Spencers wins hands down for me

Construction is very poor on their larger cup bras - it is as if they just tried to scale their smaller cup ones up without considering the extra support that are needed for larger cup sizes. I haven't bothered with them since I went past an FF cup.

• Advertisement
Advertisement