Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini-Bus Hire!

Options
  • 23-01-2013 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for some advice, 5 of us need to get to Dublin Port for 07:00AM, seeing as no bus runs at that hour, I taught that hiring a mini-bus would be the best option, Just wondering what would be a good reasonable bus company to go with? And also what kind of prices would I be expected to pay for 5 of us from the city centre, I was quoted 250 notes, personally I taught it was quite steep, I was thinking more along the lines of €150! Any help would be appreciated cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,725 ✭✭✭✭phog

STADEdeLUC wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for some advice, 5 of us need to get to Dublin Port for 07:00AM, seeing as no bus runs at that hour, I taught that hiring a mini-bus would be the best option, Just wondering what would be a good reasonable bus company to go with? And also what kind of prices would I be expected to pay for 5 of us from the city centre, I was quoted 250 notes, personally I taught it was quite steep, I was thinking more along the lines of €150! Any help would be appreciated cheers!

What about a hire/drive?

Try Kellys or Mike Hynans for bus hire.

Have you checked JJ Kavanaghs bus timetable, I thought they arrived early in Dublin airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

phog wrote: »
    What about a hire/drive?

Try Kellys or Mike Hynans for bus hire.

Have you checked JJ Kavanaghs bus timetable, I thought they arrived early in Dublin airport.

Yeah, I had taught JJ Kavannaghs would do the job alright but they dont get into dublin until 7! So that doesn't bore well for novices trying to hail a cab or get a bus to the port! I'll give Hynans and Kellys a ring tomorrow! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51,124 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you look at staying over night in a cheap hotel in Dublin as an option, just get the Dublin Coach up for €10 the evening before.

bazz26 wrote: »
    Did you look at staying over night in a cheap hotel in Dublin as an option, just get the Dublin Coach up for €10 the evening before.

That taught never even dawned on me, I'll have a look and see if I can pick up something cheap! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 23 spiochu1

Hi. Call Karolina for free quotation at 0851516026. She has a Vito.

• Advertisement

spiochu1 wrote: »

Called that lady there couldn't of been nicer! Thank you so much, think it solves my problem!

spiochu1 wrote: »

Just checking have you ever used this lady before, seems nice and reputable but its better to be safe than sorry!

Advertisement