Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Kill them all probably. I recon she will do some serious damage come Christmas. Santa mightn't come.

yeah it looks like a interesting Christmas dinner at the Molloys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I reckon Lucys " twin sister " will turn up with a letter saying she ran off and she was the one with the cornea transplant . Delores will then take her under her wing and we shall spend the next two years screaming its not her twin its Lucy ye big Dolly sheep ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

cloptrop wrote: »
    I reckon Lucys " twin sister " will turn up with a letter saying she ran off and she was the one with the cornea transplant . Delores will then take her under her wing and we shall spend the next two years screaming its not her twin its Lucy ye big Dolly sheep ye.

I hope fair city writers don't read that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 honeybunny1984

did ye'see the lights in the sky last night...bet it was the Aliens coming to collect Lucy, shes been away from the mothership too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Jocelynel wrote: »
    it was awful...poor delores...but still she was only crying because she has finally realised lucy is a liar ?!

I have a feeling that Dolores will forgive her this time before the bitch is finally revealed to be a psychotic stalker.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Yangedd wrote: »
    I could kill that bitch Lucy for what she did to Dolores. T'was awful watching her cry like that and Lucy turning up the TV so Wayne wouldn't hear her.

78ccd7c069f586154739a5138c327c0a.gif

(thanks to bubblewrap for the idea ;))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

I think she will drug dolores and wayne, tie them up and try to blow up the apartment saying all I wanted was too be loved. Pete will save the day with a swift headbut to Lucey and a powerbomb, put on a pair of sunglasses and say "**** Yea"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

78ccd7c069f586154739a5138c327c0a.gif

(thanks to bubblewrap for the idea ;))

I had that copyright protected, wheres my money? :mad:

tumblr_m2j46voGri1r4dnze.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I read in todays paper that Finn and Neassa get together next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

I read in todays paper that Finn and Neassa get together next week.
    Friend of mine said she looks like rocky Dennis,if that's the one that's just moved in.

And how much longer will It take to work this nutjob lucy out,they are taking The pee now at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Friend of mine said she looks like rocky Dennis,if that's the one that's just moved in.

And how much longer will It take to work this nutjob lucy out,they are taking The pee now at this stage

No you're thinking of the teacher who is lodging with them, Neassa is Tommy Dillons eldest daughter.

Jeez that Niamh is some whinger though, no wonder Paul always seems to be in the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I say Meave and Dermot will get it on soon...looks to be going that way. Nothing like a kid to bring people closer together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I felt so sorry for dolorus on thursday. I hope she finally fcuks that lucy yoke out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

tumblr_m2j46voGri1r4dnze.gif

Is this the one who can pop her eyes out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

I say Meave and Dermot will get it on soon...looks to be going that way. Nothing like a kid to bring people closer together!

mmh thought he might get back with Jo.....prob will eventually

She was clearly brought in just to date Dermot. It's only a matter of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

juan.kerr wrote: »

LOL!!!! :D I have no idea though! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

juan.kerr wrote: »

I think that's Baby Jessica.

Why do Carol and Ingrid "nearly" get into a fight tonight? They should be tearing at each other by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

jesus that one must be the oldest foster child in history, she must be in her twenties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

They should get Lucy to write the storylines, she seems to have a better imagination than the scriptwriters

Have it recorded for later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Whats wiith renee being in trouble with the law . Must have missed that storyline. Last I remember of her bob was selling her husband wine .

Whats wiith renee being in trouble with the law . Must have missed that storyline. Last I remember of her bob was selling her husband wine .

I think he wants to know more about where Dr. Brendan is these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Whats wiith renee being in trouble with the law . Must have missed that storyline.
    IIRC her son Floyd was dying of cancer and got Brendan to help him end his life. Renee got Brendan arrested for Floyd's murder or something like that but then had a change of heart and helped him flee to Brazil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I thought Dolores and Wayne would have copped on to Lucy in tonight's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

branie wrote: »
    I thought Dolores and Wayne would have copped on to Lucy in tonight's episode.

No sure, Christmas is far away. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

No sure, Christmas is far away. :P
    Indeed, it's now only a 13 week wait for Lucy to be finally unmasked. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Wayne hinted at asking lucy to marry him so I'm guessing she'll be caught out at her wedding when the priest asks "does anyone here think they should not wed,,blah blah etc etc" and in walks half of Dublin who she has f~cked over on her way to the top of..eh..Dolores' spare room. they should pay me for this shizz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dolores should told have Pete :mad:

I have no sympathy for Wayne or Dolores now, I dont care what Lucy does to them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement