Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you do much in the evenings?

Options
  • 20-09-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭

I usually just chill out in front of the tv or netflix if I am tired after work, and also do an evening course once a week but thats about it...is this the norm or just boring? How do you spend your evenings Monday to Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭marvin_spazz

pot noodle and a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

pot noodle and a ****

Do you let it cool down first?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

As long as there is some white widow with it, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I just have a small cry in the shower.

I usually just chill out in front of the tv or netflix if I am tired after work, and also do an evening course once a week but thats about it...is this the norm or just boring? How do you spend your evenings Monday to Friday?

is you over wei?

• Advertisement

it will get better, just pull harder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 iPhone Crusader

Gym, boxing, drawing, writing, reading, cooking, wine tasting, whiskey tasting, theatre, internet, hanging out with friends, watching films, photography, music, piano, walks, cycling, meditation, learning languages.

Just off the top of my head. Get busy living or get busy dying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Same routine almost every night post work.

Dinner, bath baby, walk/jog/cycle for an hour, TV, bed.

On a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, dinner, beer, TV, bed.

I really need to get me a new hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Same here, except its a big cry, which usually turns into a **** in the shower

A.K.A A WHOWER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Went to the gym today. Mostly though I wish people would leave me alone to play x-box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Dinner, computer, PS3, supper, computer and bed. All in that order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I procrastinate about all the things I would like to do. One day I will defintely start a night class and join the gym.

Gym, boxing, drawing, writing, reading, cooking, wine tasting, whiskey tasting, theatre, internet, hanging out with friends, watching films, photography, music, piano, walks, cycling, meditation, learning languages.

Thinly veiled I overcompensate by trying to look interesting on the internet post.

Me I go for a run or drink and smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

crying chair...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I post the odd thing on boards on my phone as I go, but as it stands - I'm still doing the fking house work, and probably will keep going until half nine, then I will collapse on the sofa. I've started a new course I need to get stuck into tbh, I'm not sure I'll get the chance until the weekend though. Tomorrow is looking stupid busy already.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 croninmccarthy

Ya sounds same as me. Much too tired to go and do stuff in the evenings? It kinda feels like a working to live scenario. Mon to Fri groundhog day! Work > Home > Dinner > TV/Laptop! Your not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Watch TV and read mostly. I'm considering taking some sort of night course but that would require leaving the house...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Feed the cats, go for a swim if the tide is in, cook dinner, possibly clean up a little.
    I'd usually be in front of the telly by about half 8, and in bed by 10-ish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 iPhone Crusader

Thinly veiled I overcompensate by trying to look interesting on the internet post.

Me I go for a run or drink and smoke

Nobody's trying to look interesting here buddy, what's you're problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Soo, you're busy! I'm usually utterly knackered when I get in, so I tend not to do the above, much..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Dinner, sometimes go for a jog, walk the dog, Boards (with tv in the background), maybe a documentary or film on Netflix, sexy time, bed.
    Starting an evening course next week too so that should take up some more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I take care of my horse after work and then relax :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I do my horse
    Niceeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

Gym, Walk, meet friends, net, watch TV/soccer, cry, drink tea, clean stuff, go to the beach, do handstands in the garden, play playstation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

bit strange aren't you, mind you not surprising on this mad AH forum,weirdo central at the best of times:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

Monday - 6-7 mile run then go soccer training.
    Tuesday - meet friend for 4 mile run then camogie training.
    Wednesday - soccer match.
    Thursday - camogie training.
    Friday - swim - so I smell nice going out!
    Saturday - long run - out that night.
    Sunday is a day of rest/hangover.

Every night - Monday to Thurs I love to be home at 9ish, showered after working hard and exercising, and then I love to read, watch telly and chill until 11 bedtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Jogathon wrote: »
    Monday - 6-7 mile run then go soccer training.
    Tuesday - meet friend for 4 mile run then camogie training.
    Wednesday - soccer match.
    Thursday - camogie training.
    Friday - swim - so I smell nice going out!
    Saturday - long run - out that night.
    Sunday is a day of rest/hangover.

Every night - Monday to Thurs I love to be home at 9ish, showered after working hard and exercising, and then I love to read, watch telly and chill until 11 bedtime.

Not into Camogie (football by all means) but sounds like a good week you have there ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Only...

try to take over THE WORLD!!!

Nobody's trying to look interesting here buddy, what's you're problem?

None but that post was a slight bit boasty, though in fairness if you have time for all that then fair dues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

chat to my fwiends on the interwebs cos only they understand me...

Advertisement