Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

If you like german plates, and uk plates, this one is for you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

No doubt it'll be the next craze :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

No doubt it'll be the next craze :rolleyes:

Nah, i'd say that chap is just special. You'd think he'd wash the bloody thing first too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Nah, i'd say that chap is just special. You'd think he'd wash the bloody thing first too.

He says it will be valeted before sale - seems like he doesn't want to waste time/money on it before sale is confirmed???

The worst thing in this ad is that he was so concerned about the number plates, he took a picture of half of the car... Can't use MSpaint, and didn't have piece of sheet to cover it up apparently...
    Ad is terrible anyway...and those search words make me mad...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

He said timing belt and w/p done at 103,000, car has 104,000 now!!
    To me that says car had 120,000 and the odo "forgot to add them on"!! :rolleyes:
    Why would you spend a few hundred quid on it then sell it on weeks later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

cos the belt broke perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

spoiler (not fitted)
    So he bought a spoiler for it, but never attached it? Eh?
    16inch alloys whit 4 brand new tyers

t/b and water pumped done at 103000
    And then there's this. Hrm. I do wonder what is wrong with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

German plates with a yellow one on the back is 'Das felt'

Advertisement