Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Dopey troll posts deleted so nothin to see here folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Albection wrote: »
    I shouldn't have read that thread. :( It looks like she was actually bullied off the site. :mad:

I know, really hope she's ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I shouldn't have read that thread. :( It looks like she was actually bullied off the site. :mad:

That's HORRIBLE:mad:

wtf makes people thing that they can treat others like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

AH is frequently where humanity goes to die I think. Although on occasion it does surprise in the other direction. Keira will be back under another nom de plume I'll bet, I'd say it was a disgust/anger/hit the button/gah what have I done type thing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jessibelle wrote: »
    AH is frequently where humanity goes to die I think. Although on occasion it does surprise in the other direction. Keira will be back under another nom de plume I'll bet, I'd say it was a disgust/anger/hit the button/gah what have I done type thing.

I hope so,her cheeky posts made me smile:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

AH is frequently where humanity goes to die I think.

Yes. It really does bring out the worst in people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

..her cheeky posts made me smile:-)

Well, now the rest of us feel neglected *HUFFS* :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well, now the rest of us feel neglected *HUFFS* :p

Go on so and say something cheeky and make me smile :-)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Where's our durty gonna come from???? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

My 7year old brother is a bloody genius.
    He's always been above intelligence even when he was a baby,he taught himself to read when he was 2..
    But he just beat me 560-256 in Words with friends...

He gloats too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

javagal wrote: »
    He's always been above intelligence even when he was a baby,he taught himself to read when he was 2..

He gloats too!

Can you blame it on pregnancy brain? ;)

I though 256 was a good score :pac:

He gloats too!

I hope your baby comes soon :-)

Officially overdue tomorrow-where does the time go!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Officially overdue tomorrow-where does the time go!!:eek:

The baby eated the time. That's how they grow.

Trust me, I'm kinda but not really almost close to being a doctor. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

nooooo Kiera :(

I always loved her posts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Best of luck with everything Javagal, hope you're not waiting for much longer!

I haz many tireds. Was at a family wedding on Friday, then out last night in Galway. The city was mobbed, we literally walked from Buskers to Salthill for a taxi. It was a grand weekend but I'm glad to be home.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Now that the main sport has finished, I'm kinda bored :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

My lower gum on the right hand side of my mouth is really sensitive, it kind of feels like there's a cramp in it or something :( I'm just wondering now if it's one of my wisdom teeth coming up or something, as far as I know none of them have made an appearance so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Ah lads and lassies, what the hell?! It's not like Kiera to allow the foolery to get to her, hope she's okay and will be back soon with a fancy username.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Hope Kiera is back soon. This thread will be far too clean without her. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I know I really hope Kiera comes back, she's lovely :(

Is it wrong that I'm still in my pj's? I cooked two meals, worked for a few hours, washed clothes, yet stayed in my pj's all day, can't decide if I'm lazy or awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Acoshla wrote: »
    I know I really hope Kiera comes back, she's lovely :(

Is it wrong that I'm still in my pj's? I cooked two meals, worked for a few hours, washed clothes, yet stayed in my pj's all day, can't decide if I'm lazy or awesome.

awesomely lazy?? :confused::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Awesome, duh. I only got dressed a few mins ago. We're WINNING acoshla!! WINNING!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Polloloca wrote: »
    Awesome, duh. I only got dressed a few mins ago. We're WINNING acoshla!! WINNING!

Yay!! Technically I'm wearing pj bottoms (which glow in the dark might I add), a Lady and the Tramp hoodie and runners, so I'm dressed, sorta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

Australia tomorrow. God Im freaking out!!!!!!

I know it will be ok and ill be fine and ill meet people etc but my mind is just racing with all the what ifs at the moment. Annoying the hell out of me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-R8mizqRc

I have to write a text in Passiv about this... ><

look at the state of the egg thing they're making. it's like a big long sausage but it's egg. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Best of luck LaHaine! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Just had cheese and crackers, seriously is there anything more lovely? Please let there be no cheese haters in this thread, I can't even comprehend that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Please let there be no cheese haters in this thread, I can't even comprehend that!

:o
    /hides