Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

can't believe i'm paying my tv licence for this ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

fonpokno wrote: »
    YAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Go on Pat! Couldn't stand Conor's phlegmy whining.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Bressie: "Pat O'Connor deserves to make an album with me" :D

Bressie deserves to make an album with POC more like!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Conor is so gracious in defeat. I wish him well :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Both deserved to go through. Its a pity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd buy a album by Conor and Pat

Pats going to be riding his way though Ireland.

Excuse vulgarity

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

eternal wrote: »

Excuse vulgarity

Yep he is bring ginga sexy back :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Excuse vulgarity

I'd say his girlfriend would have something to say about that :pac:.

Excuse vulgarity

He wont' get very far in this parish!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm not too worried about Conor, I reckon he will do well for himself.

The funny thing about competitions like this is that runners up often has a better career in the end. Just look at Joe McElderry (X Factor Winner) and Olly Murs (X Factor Runner up).

I haven't a clue who will win it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snibbles

I think that ole demon of song choice let conor down tonight. That said pat is great and i've preferred his voice throughout.

Kathryn could have tried to be a bit more professional i thought!!!

Snibbles wrote: »
    I think that ole demon of song choice let conor down tonight. That said pat is great and i've preferred his voice throughout.

Couldn't agree more....It reminds me of failing your exams and it being announced at Assembly and the Reverend Mother patting you on the head and telling you you're great anyway...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Snibbles wrote: »
    yeah, she was awful biased!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

BERBA wrote: »
    can't believe i'm paying my tv licence for this ****e
    The Voice is by far the best reality tv show RTE has put on. If you don't like it switch the channel. At least there's real talent and none of the freak show crap that Simon Cowell and his kind put on our tvs.

I hate trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Gutted for Conor.

Sweet Jesus though, Bressie looked unbelievably hot in the recording studio with Conor and Pat. Those guns bulging out of that tight denim shirt....

*fans herself*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I can't find the songs on you tube?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Very Unfair IMO

Kim Hayden tonight was more enjoyable then Vanessa (but I don't like opera).

Funny how Brian ends up looking like a dickhead, who knew Kian wouldn't seem all that bad.

They shouldn't have announced the results of the mentors up front.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

arrrghh my telly broke... have to read back to see what I missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Be||e

Sweet Jesus though, Bressie looked unbelievably hot in the recording studio with Conor and Pat. Those guns bulging out of that tight denim shirt....

*fans herself*

Haha, I thought he looked like a fetus myself, the way he was curled up on the stool with his guitar!

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Do any of the 99.9% female fans posting on Bressie's FB page, and the 0.01% Gay men know any of his songs? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

seachto7 wrote: »
    Do any of the 99.9% female fans posting on Bressie's FB page, and the 0.01% Gay men know any of his songs? ;)
    Breaking My Fall. I voted for Pat cos I'm living in Carlow but he is a brilliant singer. Really hope he goes far now that he's in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

Does anyone know where you can get the singles outside of iTunes? I don't use it and don't want to use it :mad:
    Thought Alan deserved to go through tonight, his performance was stunning. Richie was great too, but agreed with Bressie's remarks. Vanessa was the rightful winner on Sharon's team, and same with Jim on Kian's, though I'm surprised he's made it to the end. Very, very difficult to choose between Pat and Conor. I do think Pat cinched it though - his performance was hauntingly beautiful and like others have said, there's not much to worry about Conor, he'll get a single or an album somehow.

I'm sure those who haven't seen it yet would appreciate some spoiler tags, lads and lasses!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Azhrei wrote: »
    I'm sure those who haven't seen it yet would appreciate some spoiler tags, lads and lasses!

Seriously? I'm sure most people who come on the thread expect to see the results!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

Maybe the vast majority do watch it on television but I catch it every week on the website. It's not some herculean task to be considerate and press the spoiler button before you talk about the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

seachto7 wrote: »

Good Intentions, Can't Stay Young Forever, Breaking my Fall......but no I don't own his album:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

leahyl wrote: »
    Good Intentions, Can't Stay Young Forever, Breaking my Fall......but no I don't own his album:D

out of curiosity, did you know he had a solo "career" before he appeared on the voice?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Azhrei wrote: »
    Maybe the vast majority do watch it on television but I catch it every week on the website. It's not some herculean task to be considerate and press the spoiler button before you talk about the results.

You can't expect dozens of people to start using spoilers when watching a live show and have the thread look like a CIA file about the JFK shooting.
    with most of the text looking like this

Just stay off the thread until you have watched the show if you don't want to know the results, that's what everyone else does.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement