Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Kevin looks like a young Feargal Sharkey.

Pity he doesn't sound like him

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hannah2011

why is he wearing that ridiculous suit...he's young and should b wearing funkier clothes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Sebroc wrote: »
    I'm a laaaydeeeeee ;)

oops! Yes miss!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I was out doing a bit of work, just back now.. I take it a) I missed Alan and b) he was crap.. yeah?

I like Kevin, but this is pretty dead... The dancers are just ridiculous at this stage.. OMG, is Kathryn (still) pregnant.. :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

"as my new single might say".....? :confused: Such ridiculous regard for even the most fundamental parts of english grammar it's obscene.

And he had all day/week to think of how he would phrase it. I mean he planned to say it, it's not like something he had to come up with straightaway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Sebroc

If that had been brought down even a semi tone it would sound a helluva lot better!! (Kevin)

I was out doing a bit of work, just back now.. I take it a) I missed Alan and b) he was crap.. yeah?

Correct on both counts, sadly.

He sang Daniel Bedingfield's 'If you're not the one' and missed lots of high notes very badly.

Bressie is beginning to annoy me now - never thought I'd say it!

He talks about diaphragms and dynamics non stop - give us a break!

Pity Eoghan wasn't in the Engine Room of the Titanic.

The engine room looks like backstage at the castings for The Princess Bride..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Say NONONONONO to Kevin, Im about 3 minutes behind on the SKY+ that is awful!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Broke his arm **** more like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

leahyl wrote: »
    eternal wrote: »
    He has more integrity than David Guetta? Gimme a break

Bressie likes to make out that he's a lover of all music but tbh he sounds like a musical snob there! How in gods name does Alan have more integrity than David Guetta - he's THE most popular producer/DJ at the moment

Oh god they saved the worst till last - this is actually creepy! He's a nice guy but he's no Bruno Mars
    David Guetta has very strong vocals in his songs. I love his music.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I actually feel really sorry for Alan. He looks like he's just given up and I think the judges know it. :(

Kevin sang that like I imagine George McFly would have. At a retirement party.

Oh jesus I'm gonna box that Eoghan! So annoying!! He mortified poor Pat!:mad::p

Worst of the night lads? I'm going with Kim - shocking

I like Kevin, but this is pretty dead... The dancers are just ridiculous at this stage.. OMG, is Kathryn (still) pregnant.. :P
    What kind of work were you doing? Hehe

Alan, Kevin, Kiera and Liam to go.

Skid wrote: »
    Alan, Kevin, Kiera and Liam to go.

are there 4 going?!

Jesus, ok I think it'll be Kim, Keira, Alan and Jim

If it comes down to Brendan & Alan in Brian's bottom two I don't think he'll send Alan home......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

leahyl wrote: »
    Bressie is beginning to annoy me now - never thought I'd say it!

He talks about diaphragms and dynamics non stop - give us a break!
    He's been annoying me for a while now - him and his drawwwwwwwl in monotone

• Advertisement

It's a Sunday.. I was saying mass of course.. Looks like I should have said a few prayers for Alan..

It's a Sunday.. I was saying mass of course.. Looks like I should have said a few prayers for Alan..

He will all the Union, Communion, the very best of everything you can do for him
    tonight. Fr Jonathan

(I know that sentence is a mess, but I suspect it will be the last time I get to make an OTT reference :))

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Lads I've been reading this forum every week but don't really get to comment much cos I always skyplus The Voice so am always an hour behind you. (It's actually so brilliant not having to listen to that Eoghan tool - I just fastforward through everything he says).

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think Pat is getting better and better each week (and sexier as well - what's that about??). I think it HAS to be Pat and Conor in the final. I love them both and there's nobody else that even comes close to them. Alan sounded attrocious. Embarrassingly bad.

PS I don't think Kathryn is preggers at all. She was just wearing a terrible terrible dress last week. Going by the awful, cheap bizarre-looking necklace around her neck this week, it appears the same stylist has struck again. Ooops!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Steeeeeaddddddy

Lads should I take the night off study? Or should I bury myself in drudgery.

I don't think it can be Pat and Conor in the final because they're both on Bressie's team. Isn't the final one person from each team?

I think Brendan and Kiera will go and Kim deffo.

One of each Coach's Acts to go.

The singer with the highest votes in each group (of 3) goes through, then each coach saves one of the other two in their group, leaving each Coach with 2 acts.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Bressie is very nervous tonight. Sharon is loverly but she keeps reading from notes..!!

• Advertisement

Love thw Coronas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement