Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

munich are hosting the final this year and mairseille standing between them and a semi-final spot! but bayern's away form has been dodgy! mairseille qualified last round basically just due to 2 90 min goals in either leg!

Gomez wincast is 9/5 and taking bayern at 10/11

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    I think i'll follow you..

Been watching some Portuguese football lately and they seem to be playing some nice stuff..

Packed stadium and a savage atmosphere will give them the edge id say!

Spurs should have put Chelsea to bed last Saturday, I think Benfica will get 2 at least!

benfica to score 2+ goals is 7/5 was looking at that myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Like the look of Real Madrid to win to nil at 5/6 with PP,think it's safer than the handicap market although i'd fancy Madrid to win 2 or 3 nil. Madrid are a different class to the teams Apoel have faced so far this season,they've done exceptionally well so far but this is just a step too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sprinter350

apoel and benfica win double ,come on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Todays Treble.
    Real -1
    SPurs win
    Sunderland win
    Just over 4/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I really think Bolton are over priced, they're gonna have an extra gear over the whole Muamba thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

The match will be like a friendly I reckon, we could see no cards too

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ha ha hello

I might put a bit on madrid 2 or more first half goals.. it's 11/5 at the minute, might wait until the match has been underway for 10-15 mins and put some on if madrid haven't scored.. odds should be up to about 4/1 by then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭BQQ

Sunderland vs Everton should be a fiery encounter.
    I like over 40 pts @11/4. Cattermole is back for Sunderland, so thats 10 pts already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Treble:
    Leicester 5/6
    Benfica/Chelsea both to score 5/6
    Real Madrid to win to nil 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Treble

Overs in boro, west ham win and first goal after 27 min in Chelsea match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Gone for under 2.5 goals and cards in the Spurs game and over 3.5 cards in the Sunderland game....treble works out at 8/1.

Gone for under 2.5 goals and cards in the Spurs game and over 3.5 cards in the Sunderland game....treble works out at 8/1.

I like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

useurename wrote: »
    This is true.However they are third in the Cypriot league which i know nothing about.They drew 0-0 against 10 men a the weekend.Real Madrid are top.5 goals at the weekend.They have won 7 from 8 in the CL.6 FROM 6 in the group.Granted they drew away to CSKA in the last round but i'm in favour of -1 at 5/6.If they go to kill the tie off in the first leg they could win by 2/3 goals i feel.

Their league form is irrelevant here, they obviously have their minds on the CL that's why they're not doing that well in the league imo, they're usually solid at home, Ancelotti's Chelsea only managed to win 1-0 in Cyprus.

Now if you look at Madrid's last 5 away games:
    1-0 vs Getafe
    1-1 vs CSKA Moscow who were without Honda, Akinfeev, Vagner Love had left...
    1-0 vs Rayo Vallecano
    3-2 vs Betis
    1-1 vs a poor Villarreal side

I'd say under 2.5 is more likely to come in than Madrid -1.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Benfica v Chelsea
    Over 2.5 Goals 11/8

Plenty of money going on Grimsby tonight, in from 2.3 to 1.95

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Purely based on previous results in this group:

Mexico u23 - Panama u23 (Olympic qualifier)

Mexico -1,5/2 @1.95

Mexico won both their previous games 7-1 (Trinidad & Tobago) and 3-0 (Honduras)

Panama drew 1-1 vs T&T and lost 3-0 vs Honduras.

Combining that with U de Chile & over 2,5 @2.2 at home against Penarol.

They played eachother a while ago at Penarol, 1-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

inforfun wrote: »
    Purely based on previous results in this group:

Mexico u23 - Panama u23 (Olympic qualifier)

Mexico -1,5/2 @1.95

Mexico won both their previous games 7-1 (Trinidad & Tobago) and 3-0 (Honduras)

Panama drew 1-1 vs T&T and lost 3-0 vs Honduras.

Combining that with U de Chile & over 2,5 @2.2 at home against Penarol.

They played eachother a while ago at Penarol, 1-1.

lots were cheated out of overs in that penarol match too including myself,this time it should be straightforward

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ohyesthefinest

magherakid wrote: »
    Benfica v Chelsea
    Over 2.5 Goals 11/8

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

BQQ wrote: »
    Sunderland vs Everton should be a fiery encounter.
    I like over 40 pts @11/4. Cattermole is back for Sunderland, so thats 10 pts already :D

Went with this , well Over 3.5. Accidentally did it on Spurs V Bolton game by mistake and has to ask for a refund. Ill be snapping if its comes through in that game and not the Sunderland game haha

• Advertisement

Italian referee in charge of Chelsea Benfica tonight has a recent form in being a stern bugger http://www.soccerway.com/referees/paolo-tagliavento/44756/ goina chance over 4.5 cards in that one and no card before 28th min in APOEL v Madrid game. Brych German referee who likes to take his time dishing them out is in charge of that one

Soby wrote: »
    Went with this , well Over 3.5. Accidentally did it on Spurs V Bolton game by mistake and has to ask for a refund. Ill be snapping if its comes through in that game and not the Sunderland game haha

i have got parts of bets voided on bet365 alot recently they usually allow u aslong as theres no games started

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Cardozo wincast @3.75
    Cant let that go.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Cech, Cole, Luiz, Ferreira, Terry, Ramires, Mikel, Meireles, Mata, Kalou, Torres

Subs: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Cahill, Essien, Lampard, Drogba, Sturridge

Artur, Emerson, Luisao, Maxi Pereira, Jardel, Javi Garcia, Bruno Cesar, Aimar, Gaitan, Witsel, Oscar Cardozo

Subs: Eduardo, Miguel Vitor, Nolito, Matic, Nelson Oliveira, Rodrigo, Saviola

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bolton are 8/1 on PP to win; given Spurs recent form and how Bolton will be trying to "win it for Muamba", surely that's a bit of an unfair odd for Bolton :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

after seeing the Chelsea team big note on Benfica 7/5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

gonna go big on Benfica myself think thats a poor Chelsea team. A lot of the players in the attacking positions are in poor form (Torres, Sturrdige mainly)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ha ha hello

APOEL (4-4-1-1): Chiotis, Poursaitides, Jorge, Oliveira, Boaventura, Morais, Pinto, Charalambides, Alexandrou, Trickovski, Ailton

Subs: Pardo, Sousa, Solari, Solomou, Adorno, Marcinho, Kaka

Real Madrid (4-2-3-1): Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Khedira, Sahin; Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema; Higuain

Subs: Adan, Albiol, Varane, Altintop, Marcelo, Granero, Kaka,

Two small single wincasts for the night and a double @ 7/1

Benzema wincast @ 11/10
    Cardozo wincast @ 3/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Luiz to score v his former club and Everton to win on penos. Little hunch about both. €1 euro will get me €110.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement