Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Pedobear Alert] I love little girls they make me feel so good.... WTF

Options
  • 25-03-2012 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

If this was released today there would be war.... WTF :eek:

The guy singing it is Danny Elfman. He did The Simpsons theme along with a lot of other movies and video games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Elfman, which character is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Also, the thread title makes you seem like a paedophile, so you may want to change it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

He also seems to like little midgets :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I feel violated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Elfman, which character is that?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000384/

He composed the music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

This isn't Peado bear!!!! It's just peado alert!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

I remember a time when a great entertainer, who was certainly no paedophile, could sing a song like this and no one got upset::):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRnbtRPC6v4

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    I remember a time when a great entertainer, who was certainly no paedophile, could sing a song like this and no one got upset::):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRnbtRPC6v4

that's exactly what came to mind when i read this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

WTF? Is that first dwarf guy Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

"Thank heavens.. for little girls..."

who remembers this old classic recently rolled out for a recent ad campaign. It was also the only male voice in ad music at the time, for a time. So we were represented, albeit by one pedo and I think one other bear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

On an episode of American Dad, Bullock sings it after riding Stans daughter, only watched that episode last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Cccchhheeeeewwwwnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yay!
    Let's make fun of paedophilia.

Yes, I am aware of the origins of paedobear, but the OP is using paedobear as an excuse to laugh at victims of paedophiles.

Classy stuff.

Terry wrote: »
    Yay!

Yes, I am aware of the origins of paedobear, but the OP is using paedobear as an excuse to laugh at victims of paedophiles.

Classy stuff.

Maybe After Hours isn't the place for the self-righteous and sensitive who take themselves (and everything else) too seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Yay!

Classy stuff.

Put down that chocolate orange.

When did I laugh? I was being serious, if this was made today there would be uproar over it.

Now gallop off on your moral high horse to another thread.

Hahaha, I scrolled down while the music was playing to read the rest of the comments and scrolled back up to see him surrounded by moustached midgets.

Best. Video. Ever.

[-0-] wrote: »
    Put down that chocolate orange.

When did I laugh? I was being serious, if this was made today there would be uproar over it.

Now gallop off on your moral high horse to another thread.
    Chocolate orange?

Oh. I see what you did there.
    That's really clever.

Wait. It's actually not that clever.
    That amused the kids two years below me in primary school in the early 80's. I'm waiting for you to bring out the Wogan card after that one.

I just don't find any aspect of child sexual abuse funny.
    Giddy up, horsey.

I just don't find any aspect of child sexual abuse funny.

Increasingly like living in America here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

In fairness the video is clearly not serious, and is pretty ridiculous; kind of funny to think something like that released today, would cause a massive uproar.

Random clip from Brass Eye pedophilia special:

Pedophilia and child abuse themselves are nothing to be made light of, but the witch-hunt mentality that surrounds the topic, encouraged by media, does deserve a lot of ridicule as it is harmful (and often taken advantage of for political reasons).

Increasingly like living in America here.
    Why?
    Because someone says they don't find anything funny about children being sexually abused?

As much as I despise the hypocrisy of both the rechts und links* in the U.S., there are better analogies you could use.
    China for instance. North Korea.
    Basically anywhere in North Africa or the Middle East.

Or the U.K. : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-17355203

Say what you will about the crazy bastards who run the U.S., at least they take a stance against child sex abuse.

*see what I did there?
    If not, please click here

• Advertisement

Why?
    Because someone says they don't find anything funny about children being sexually abused?

Nobody finds anything funny about children being sexually abused. Were any children sexually abused in the making of this video? Has anyone who posted on here sexually abused any kids? Does anyone who posted here advocate the abuse of children?

I believe the answer to all of the above is no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Yawn
    I didn't know they had youtube at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭starch4ser

Also, the thread title makes you seem like a paedophile, so you may want to change it!

That's some fanny head he's got

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

How can people be seriously offended by this? Its a joke, check out 'stary cat blues' by the rolling stones as well.

Class song

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Hmm Danny Elfman is a composer not a singer, plus he does practically all the music for Tim Burton movies so let's leave him out of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

John Doe1 wrote: »
    How can people be seriously offended by this? Its a joke, check out 'stary cat blues' by the rolling stones as well.

Class song

It's not really a joke, it's the singer having a pop at 50-something Hollywood executives driving around with 18-ish year olds drunk in the back of their limos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Why?

As much as I despise the hypocrisy of both the rechts und links* in the U.S., there are better analogies you could use.
    China for instance. North Korea.
    Basically anywhere in North Africa or the Middle East.

Or the U.K. : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-17355203

Say what you will about the crazy bastards who run the U.S., at least they take a stance against child sex abuse.

*see what I did there?
    If not, please click here

I'm offended by how easily you are offended.

Potatoeman wrote: »
    I'm offended by how easily you are offended.
    I'm offended at the way you spell potato

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I'm offended at the way you spell potato

It's an old spelling variation and is not incorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

i fúcking love Oingo Boingo

Advertisement