Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Back used to do it on the Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

@Joe123,

No, i thought it was me2 you were talking about, my mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

How much is the collectors edition? Too late to get it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

If you are remotely interested in the Prothean / Space Jamaican then get the CE, if what I have seen so far is all there is to Ashes then you will feel very ripped off paying for it on it's own
    A very short/ small level and a few minutes of decent historical cutscenes are about it
    - but alongside the soundtrack and other materials in the CE it's not a hard pill to swallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Apologies if this has been asked before. I own ME1 and 2 but finished neither. If I play one after the other can I carry my saves/character over or how does that work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

quarryman wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked before. I own ME1 and 2 but finished neither. If I play one after the other can I carry my saves/character over or how does that work?
    Yes. I dont remember how it worked but it was very straightforward and self-explanatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

quarryman wrote: »

It will ask you at the start of ME2 to scan for completed ME1 saves, all you have to do is select the storage device.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I might just buy this anyway, finish mass effect 2 at a later date :3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

cloud493 wrote: »
    I might just buy this anyway, finish mass effect 2 at a later date :3

Don't do that, the whole premise from the very inception of Mass Effect was to create a contiguous trilogy. If you care at all about the story then play them in their proper order. It's like skipping ahead watch the final few episodes of a TV show, or reading the final chapter of a book.

Well I'm on the PS3. And I already played a fair bit of mass effect 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Well I'm on the PS3. And I already played a fair bit of mass effect 2.
    I hear bad things about the PS3 version. Is a much poorer port than ME2.
    Framerate a fair bit worse than the 360 version (which has never been great for any ME).

Well I'm not buying an xbox for one game :p I'm sure it'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,223 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I really want to play ME1.

noodler wrote: »
    I really want to play ME1.
    Yeah. I kinda expect to be disappointed with ME3, if such a thing is possible. I already was disappointed with ME2. I'm just reminded of my "wow" impression of the first one.

I hated mass effect 1 4 years ago :mad: Although that may have just been shock at how loud that bloody xbox was.

I hated mass effect 1 4 years ago Although that may have just been shock at how loud that bloody xbox was.
    I respect your lack of hypocrisy in acknowledging that you see nothing in a work of art ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vadakin

AHH! Still no change of status on Gamestop.ie or email. Come on Gamestop, do NOT make me get up at 7AM for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Mine is the same :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ARE Gamestop sold out of the standard ed for pc? kits not on there website at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Wish I didnt have work tomorrow, already put 6 hours into this tonight, plays much better than me2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

I hear bad things about the PS3 version. Is a much poorer port than ME2.
    Framerate a fair bit worse than the 360 version (which has never been great for any ME).
    Have played it on both and watched them side by side and both look the same to my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Stupid question but how do you track your order on gamestop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Jester252 wrote: »
    Stupid question but how do you track your order on gamestop

Good luck with that, anytime I've ordered form them the status has not changed up until weeks after I have received the game, I actually still have one "pending" that I received 6 months ago :D

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Have played it on both and watched them side by side and both look the same to my eyes.
    Jeff Gerstmann says very differently, I trust his opinion more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

anyone know where is cheapest for the collectors edition of this on 360??

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ghouldaddy

Anywhere doing a midnight launch for this in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Jeff Gerstmann says very differently, I trust his opinion more.
    Fair enough, I am just a randomer on the net. And I'll admit in the past to not noticing much difference in some ports that were apparently inferior. Some people have more of an eye for these things. Me? Bought the PS3 version on Tuesday and haven't noticed any problems. My main gripe graphically is the faces, L.A. Noire this is not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

did you get your copy from GAME?
    No, sorry my fault. I am an outlaw, I don't purchase games from stores and I don't spend single penny on games. I play games before it arrive at stores. These privacy laws are killing you . You pay but couldn't play at time... Look at me, i don't pay but play..... live a life without misery... waiting is more than killing. Thanks peace and so long... I have more missions to play and also DLC From Ashes to play. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Thought gamestop in SSG might be open early this morning, they're not.

Now I'm just half an hour early for work, double :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

maximoose wrote: »
    Thought gamestop in SSG might be open early this morning, they're not.

It's not out till tomorrow anyway.

Advertisement