Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Can't wait for that ^^^^^.

I'm waiting on the OH to finish reading the book so I can steal it on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

No laptop as mine is broken so I've to use my phone for net access.

Another boring day ahead for me, nothing to do *sigh*

Hope everything goes well for you at the doctors Acoshla, fingers crossed for you.

i__am_job wrote: »
    Can't wait for that ^^^^^.

I'm waiting on the OH to finish reading the book so I can steal it on him.

whats oh
    Oh - other half. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Sprinted from one side of Dublin city centre to the other side of Dublin city centre to make it to work on time and got here with 13 seconds to spare. :D
    That was almost an hour ago and I'm still wrecked! :o

Owies, I've a pain on the right side of my chest caused by tiredness, hope it goes soon cos it's bloody sore :(

I also want chocolate (like this one) with strawberries.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYYjafDdPedD5ps10RKvZZXnFuSighUP1vkerXMVdt55w-OZJfhA

Mmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I'm getting a sore throat :mad:

We have a company in today cleaning everyone's keyboard and phone, mine are all shiny and sparkly. And germ-free, yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

GOT POST OF THE DAY!!!!!

WOOOO!!!! :D

this day will never happen again!! bahahahaha

GOT POST OF THE DAY!!!!!

WOOOO!!!! :D

this day will never happen again!! bahahahaha

Fair play!

Today is a great day for me. The bank refunded me a nice chunk of money from my loan account because they had miscalculated the interest. Very happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

krudler wrote: »

Dunno if you've seen this, but Game of Thrones fans might enjoy it! My bf did anyway :D

http://io9.com/5890410/watch-the-simpsons-game-of-thrones-intro?tag=gameofthrones

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Feeling a bit bleh today, I think I'm getting a flu or a cold or something. I have to walk to the shop now and I really don't want to. :(

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Feeling a bit bleh today, I think I'm getting a flu or a cold or something. I have to walk to the shop now and I really don't want to. :(

Will you go for me too? I need:

Deodorant
    Razor blades
    Shampoo

Kthxbai!

So I completely forgot that my OH's sister had told me she was sending over some bra's that she bought online that were too big.

I found said bag of bra's and two things went through my head.

1) The OH is cheating and
    2) He's a cross dresser.

So I say 'wtf' and he politely reminds me that his sister was sending them over. Then I laughed a lot at my reactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I should start packing a few things for spain, but I'm playing Cut The Rope instead, damn you, cute little....thing, must feed it candy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Just made an offer on a wedding dress, it's by my favourite designer and an absolute steal! At least this way I have time to get something else if it's awful on :D I do love a good bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I should start packing a few things for spain, but I'm playing Cut The Rope instead, damn you, cute little....thing, must feed it candy!

Actually addicted to cut the rope, bf and I spent about two hours last night just passing it over and back, it's brill!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Final inspection ever done! Absolutely delighted!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm feeling a little better now. Made 3 pizzas. :) When they're done I'm gonna knit for a while.

I keep sneezing and it's really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

My best guy friend just got a job with Microsoft up in Dublin! He is sorted :) as soon as he graduates he's going straight into an unreal job! I am buzzing for him so so happy for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Actually addicted to cut the rope, bf and I spent about two hours last night just passing it over and back, it's brill!

the experiments one is good fun too, bit more variety, its maddening and fun at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

the experiments one is good fun too, bit more variety, its maddening and fun at the same time

I just downloaded this game after reading your post ..... Damn you ;)

• Advertisement

I can no longer see my desk under the amount of paper that's just arrived on it - almost a full quarter's worth of training evaluations that should have been given to me on a weekly basis :mad:

Good luck Dolorous, hope you get the dress.

I'm here trying to clean up my mothers computer (an old acer desktop) and it us really doing my head in. It's slow, noisy and the mouse keeps "jumping" on the screen, am degframenting it now and it's taking ages :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Hi girls!
    Haven't been on this thread is yrs!

What made me smile last night was hubby feeling his first unborn child kick last night, what peeved me is his total lack of excitement about it! Too distracted watching a cow on his camera about to give birth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Today sucks big fat hairy balls, it's truly a disaster, I won't bore ye with the details but everything is going wrong!

Just heard that someone in my estate was found dead this morning, her husband woke up and found her dead beside him.

She has a 16/17yo daughter too.

I knew the woman as I used to be friends with her daughter, she was such a lovely person, wouldn't harm a fly.

So so sad :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I just downloaded this game after reading your post ..... Damn you ;)

I go through phases of playing one game all the time and then get bored of it. Spent about 10 days playing cut the rope and experiments. I'm OCD about 3 starring in every level in games like that. Can drive you mad when you know exactly how to get the third star but keep fecking up because you get to excited. :D

I FOUND MY KEYS. Mystery solved. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I go through phases of playing one game all the time and then get bored of it. Spent about 10 days playing cut the rope and experiments. I'm OCD about 3 starring in every level in games like that. Can drive you mad when you know exactly how to get the third star but keep fecking up because you get to excited. :D

I FOUND MY KEYS. Mystery solved. :cool:

where were they? :D

not looking forward to saturday at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

where were they? :D

not looking forward to saturday at all.

They were not in the fridge. :D

In the pocket of one of my jackets, just took it down to wear today and groaned as I felt the weight of it. SWORE I was wearing my black hoodie the day I last had them as I always wear that to work so never looked in any other jackets.

Least I'm not going mad I guess. :rolleyes:

What's on Saturday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

As riveting as articles on Australian nervous shock case law is, I'm bored.

So. Friggin'. Bored.

In other news, I wish I looked like Katy Perry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement