Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice Of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Who the hell is this prat:mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

jojofizzio wrote: »
    poor pat looks distinctly uncomfortable with all the innuendo....

Well he is from Carlow... Bless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Twitter exploded earlier on and now he can't stop talkin bout it

As vincent brown would say the twitter machine is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

Oh dear that dj singing tracks of my tears was terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Only 30 minutes until the Results Show ... the early acts get a huge advantage, their phone numbers have been up for over an hour already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Richie aced it. Hope halpin goes home

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Skid wrote: »
    Only 30 minutes until the Results Show ... the early acts get a huge advantage, their phone numbers have been up for over an hour already.

Absolutely...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭sirgockster

Sinead Fox to be the first to go for me, The worst of a bad bunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Think it's good that the votes are open from the start. Cancels out the bias of performing later in the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Best til last.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yeah, I think it's really unfair. They didn't give all the numbers at the start did they?

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Think it's good that the votes are open from the start. Cancels out the bias of performing later in the show.

Yeah but the first person can have people voting for them throughout the show while the last person only has a window of around 30 minutes for people to vote for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Kathryn thomas looks like something from red dwarf. Shes missing the 'H'.

lizt wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it's really unfair. They didn't give all the numbers at the start did they?

No, they didn't.

Easy solution - only open the phonelines for everyone when the last singer has performed (like they do on most similar shows)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

lizt wrote: »
    Yeah but the first person can have people voting for them throughout the show while the last person only has a window of around 30 minutes for people to vote for them.

I know but it's usually a massive advantage singing last in these shows so it evens it up a bit imo.

Maybe they'll have a twist like in x factor but I'm hoping the twist will be that they're all sent home

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Was a bit disappointed in a lot if the acts tonight guys - there are clear front runners already though - Pat Byrne is in a league of his own - class!

I know but it's usually a massive advantage singing last in these shows so it evens it up a bit imo.

I'd agree with you if they gave all the numbers at the start but we had to wait to get them.

Over to the fair city forum................

• Advertisement

No, it is only an advantage to sing last if the phone lines are closed until all acts have performed.

(But less of an advantage than the early singers have, when the phonelines are open from the start)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pat, Conor and Richie were the best tonight imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Gavin Kenny going home you'd have to think.. I thought the other guy that was against him in the sing off was far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

eternal wrote: »
    Kathryn thomas looks like something from red dwarf. Shes missing the 'H'.

RTE are obviously in the throes of a major recession-Kathryn's wearing the same thing as Bressie's sidekick in the selection shows-she just cut off the hood and sleeves and added them to the hemline to make it into the dress:D

Remember guys dont vote now as lines are closed and ye will be charged:rolleyes:

"what an incredible night" - yeah, incredibly bad :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

"You look stunning" = Talent Show code for "I really don't want to comment on how bad that performance was"

Nicely done Skid, LOL:D

Nailbiting stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Richie,Conor,Jessica and Carlow guy? were the best to me. But the voting campaignes will decide...

• Advertisement

Never thought I'd say this but thank god for Kian tonight - telling it like it is (of all people like, commenting on vocals, but still he was right for the most part) let's see if he's as honest with his own acts next week...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement