Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Haha, boylesports are some crowd. They put a message on Twitter there that they've got RVP at 6/1 for first scorer later on for "a limited time". I check it out 5 mins after the tweet......back to 7/2! How limited is that!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I just saw that post referring to me

I wish I did win all the time lol

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Few bets for this afternoon -

Giroud Wincast @ evens (B365) <--- form man in France and Montpellier are flying.

Dempsey Wincast @ 11/4 <--- Stoke have been very poor lately. Dempsey in good form, and I think he'll remain up front for this one. Read somewhere Pog would be starting this one.

Graham Wincast @ 13/5 <--- loves scoring against Norwich, Swansea at home too.

Just a fiver accum as well - Lyon, Montpellier, Fulham, Swansea, Atletico Madrid and Dortmund @ 18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Get in! :)

Treble:
    BTTS in Blackburn v QPR
    Under 3.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    Swansea DNB
    @ 2.42

treble:
    BTTS in Blackburn v QPR
    Under 2.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    Swansea
    @ 4.54

treble:
    Under 2.5 in Hull v Bristol City
    Under 3.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    Blackburn to score at least 1 goal
    @ 2.11

accum:
    BTTS in Man UTd v Liverpool and Blackburn v QPR / Swansea / under 2.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    @ 7.80

everton v chelsea is your boogie game, it can bust all your bets but I agree that it should be a low scoring game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

One for Sunday, Montaneros in the spanish Segunda b group 1 are in a bit of financial difficulty, they've lost a few players the last few months and are on awful run, I've been having a fair bit of success backing against them. Bookies are still giving generous odds on their opposition.

This weekend its mid table La Roda @ 5/4

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/02/12/spain/segunda-b/montaneros-cf/la-roda-cf/1162515/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

A couple that i like for today is Overs in the following

Blackburn/QPR game @ 10/11 - as said before on this thread btts is nearly a given but i feel a draw will be no benifit to Blackburn so they will be going for it espically with Yak back and considering their defensive problems it a good bet .
    Stockport/ Newport @ 10/11 - Stockport games average 2.81 goals at home while Newports away average is 3.33, Stockport last 5 home have been over 2.5 while Newport 4/5 have been over

Im thinking of over 3.5 cards in the Bayern match 5/6

Kaisers are bound to come to the Allianz-Arena and defend for their lives. In the last meeting there was 4 yellows and a red. Bayern arent really playing that well of late and if they become impatient, they'll get some yellows, Ribery the prime example

This is the ref http://www.soccerway.com/referees/markus-schmidt/45725/ he has a few cards under his belt

I think its worth a shot

Gomez scored a hatrick against Kaisers in the first meeting this season so I think its worth a shot of him scoring 2 or more or the hatrick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

shocksy wrote: »
    Anyway back to the football.

Hopefully a nice start to the day, going for €20 on over 2.5 in the Man U V Liverpool game at Evens.

Get In :D

At last a winning bet, was on an awful losing streak all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

shangri la wrote: »
    Would love to see carroll come good. You can see from his performances lately that he is trying his best (like kuyt for the most part) but he is just not good enough for liverpool and i think that kuyts better passing game would be better suited to breaking utd down if you are looking at BTTS. A bet that I never make but is interesting me is utd to win by exactly 1 goal at about 5/2.

Into the last minute and got 11/4 with boyles, hold!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

I remember last season when Liverpool and arsenal would let you down regularly.The Lads on here were always cursing them:D

I fancy sunderland to beat arsenal today .
    split my € 5, € 3 on sunderland @ 12/5
    € 2 on sunderland -1 @ 15/2 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Reading/Bolton double
    Celtic/Sheff U/Cowdenbeath treble

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

United v Liverpool draw @ 5/2. With those lineups, seems like a stalemate all day

Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans centre back partnership could be disastrous for United though, fancy Suarez to pop up for this reason @ 21/10

Interesting stat to throw out; Gerrard has scored 3 goals in his last 3 Old Trafford visits and four in his last five against United. Steven Gerrard anytime @ 7/2

Damn was just waiting for a Gerrard last min equaliser..would have been saweeeeeet ;) Rooney was the difference really after a very very tight poor first half of football!

A few singles for the days 3pm ko's

Blackburn HT/FT 5/2
    Everton v Chelsea Half with most goals Second half 11/10
    Fulham v Stoke Stoke Draw No Bet 15/8
    Sunderland v Arsenal J McClean Anytime @ 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Yak, Sigurdsson, Bale and Di Natale anytime.
    5€ returns 130€.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

QPR @ 9/4 (Available at 12/5)

Blackburn in freefall really- no Samba again today, although we do have Yak back
    QPR have some notable away wins this season in Stoke, Everton and Wolves and I can see Rovers being added to that list, a team that have lost at home to WBA, Bolton, Stoke, Everton and Wolves

this is coming from a Blackburn fan so maybe Im just being very pessimistic

gl if you follow

Headshot wrote: »
    Im thinking of over 3.5 cards in the Bayern match 5/6

Kaisers are bound to come to the Allianz-Arena and defend for their lives. In the last meeting there was 4 yellows and a red. Bayern arent really playing that well of late and if they become impatient, they'll get some yellows, Ribery the prime example

This is the ref http://www.soccerway.com/referees/markus-schmidt/45725/ he has a few cards under his belt

I think its worth a shot

Gomez scored a hatrick against Kaisers in the first meeting this season so I think its worth a shot of him scoring 2 or more or the hatrick

im so ****ing angry
    only 3 cards. Bayern didnt look bothered in the 2nd half, it was shameful from them and 1min of added time when there has been 6 subs and a goalie down injured for a minute or 2, the refs ****ing hate the stoppage time in this league

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

wprathead wrote: »
    QPR @ 9/4 (Available at 12/5)

Blackburn in freefall really- no Samba again today, although we do have Yak back
    QPR have some notable away wins this season in Stoke, Everton and Wolves and I can see Rovers being added to that list, a team that have lost at home to WBA, Bolton, Stoke, Everton and Wolves

this is coming from a Blackburn fan so maybe Im just being very pessimistic

gl if you follow

Oh really..

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RomanGod

Norwich coming back from a goal down to take the lead 3-1

Did not see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Atletico Madrid to keep a clean sheet @ 2.35

They haven't conceded in their last 5 games

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/spain/club-atletico-de-madrid/

Falcao Wincast @ 23/10

Di Natale Wincast @ 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

A few singles for the days 3pm ko's

Blackburn HT/FT 5/2
    Everton v Chelsea Half with most goals Second half 11/10
    Fulham v Stoke Stoke Draw No Bet 15/8
    Sunderland v Arsenal J McClean Anytime @ 4/1

Tidy profit :D McClean does it for me again! Chelsea couldn't even score :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 bett4o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    going big on fulham myself at 21/20 (pp) (only 19/20 bet365)
    can't see past them myself and think it's a good time to be playing stoke
    and fulham a match for most teams at home

if that wins ill be sticking a few quid on either udinese or di natale wincast
    can't fault the prices on those

other than that very smalls stakes on doubles + trebles on
    1st goalscorers...bale 6/1 demps 5/1 yak 5/1 (pp)

get in fulham
    delighted :pac:

di natale wincast next for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

30 on Di Natale anytime 10/11
    25 on Overs in Spurs v Toon 1.7

Jaysus that's plummeted down re: Di Natale Anytime ^. He was 13/10 yesterday, 11/10 this morning and now 10/11 in most places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Cake Man

Quick question lads, I did BTTS in Blackburn/QPR, Exeter/Sheffield Weds, Leicester/Cardiff and Ipswich/Boro. The first 3 came through, the Ips/Boro game was abandoned due to snow, do I still get the odds of the first 3 or lose the bet? PP haven't paid out anything yet.
    Cheers CM

EDIT: Nevermind, just got the winnings there!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    get in fulham
    delighted :pac:

di natale wincast next for me

fluck it, thought that was a 6 ko
    The betting gods are telling me i was meant to miss it

change of plan, going with the powerplay

spurs and bale anytime 5/2 i'm loving that :pac:

edit 14/5 now, better again

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Going with both Bale and Ba to score. 9/1. PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

some man di natale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

Single: Draw 3 - 3 @ 56.00
    1 line at €12.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €12.00
    Potential returns: €672.00

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

pacquiao wrote: »
    Single: Draw 3 - 3 @ 56.00