Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

Udinese haven't lost a home league game in like 7 months or so def backing them to beat Milan tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

Looking at few of the Serie B matches for tomorrow I always do well on them.

Pescara to bt Juve Stabia 8/15
    Verona to bt Ascoli 4/6
    Torino to bt Nocerina 4/9

All of them are playing at home against pretty poor opposition.I expect all 3 to win quite comfortably.

My other bet for tomorrow

Sheff utd
    Charlton
    Crawley
    Hull

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

about the di natale bet, have you considered how little milan concede and that they will be lining up very defensively with ibra banned they may try to nick a 1-0 win. There are better bets to be made at the price.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Christ almighty, I'll just keep this brief as I'm bloody knackered. I highly suggest for you to post elsewhere with your thoughts and problems B365man. This is a FOOTY/SOCCER TIP THREAD where people post their bets and tips on all things football/soccer related. One and only warning on the matter.

Keep it on topic folks!

Just the one bet tonight planned atm.

Double on Twente and Wolfsburg @ little over evens.

Might bother myself to get odds on De Jong scoring for Twente tonight as well. Hat trick for him in the last match, and a brace the game before that. 5-0 and 4-1 the respective scores from those games too.

Feckin Twente. De Jong doing the business though was a right kick.. never followed up on it.
    inforfun wrote: »
    If Dalglish put that donkey in the stables and plays a fwd line of Bellamy/Kuyt/Suarez i can see Liverpool score.

In other words, i wait till i see a line up.

Have you watched the last few Liverpool games!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yes, i did.

You think Carroll was playing well?
    Play Kuyt centre forward with Suarez and Bellamy around him and he ll give you goals. 2nd half of last season showed that. Without Bellamy of course.

Anyway. Seems BTTS in the games between 2 of Chelsea/Liverpool/Man City/Utd/Arsenal is solid bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

BTTS

United/Liverpool
    Spurs/Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Tempted by West Ham Watford and Sheffield United treble. Experience has thought me to quit while I'm ahead though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Yes, i did.

Play Kuyt centre forward with Suarez and Bellamy around him and he ll give you goals. 2nd half of last season showed that. Without Bellamy of course.

Anyway. Seems BTTS in the games between 2 of Chelsea/Liverpool/Man City/Utd/Arsenal is solid bet.

Carroll has been v.impressive last few games imo. The United match being an exception for the most part this season Kuyt has been dire. Going on current form Carroll deserves a start, especially considering who Uniteds centre backs will be tomorrow, can see him bagging a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Would love to see carroll come good. You can see from his performances lately that he is trying his best (like kuyt for the most part) but he is just not good enough for liverpool and i think that kuyts better passing game would be better suited to breaking utd down if you are looking at BTTS. A bet that I never make but is interesting me is utd to win by exactly 1 goal at about 5/2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

I think the fact Liverpool fans think Carroll has been playing well recently is testament to how bad he has been during his year at the club. He isn't going to fit into that system, especially against good sides. I thin Kenny even realises it but is probably too stubborn to admit defeat.

Should be a good game, both sides need to win. Utd for the title, Pool for the CL spot. Could be a tight cagey affair, might have a wee punt on Under 2.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

going big on fulham myself at 21/20 (pp) (only 19/20 bet365)
    can't see past them myself and think it's a good time to be playing stoke
    and fulham a match for most teams at home

if that wins ill be sticking a few quid on either udinese or di natale wincast
    can't fault the prices on those

other than that very smalls stakes on doubles + trebles on
    1st goalscorers...bale 6/1 demps 5/1 yak 5/1 (pp)
    bet365s price on these are 9/2 9/2 9/2 surprised at how
    bad they were in comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

accum of:
    Sivasspor to score at least 1 goal
    over 1.5 in all three Bundesliga 2 games (tomorrow)
    @ 2.23
    Treble:
    Boca Juniors to keep a clean sheet
    over 1.5 in the two Bundesliga 2 games
    @ 2.67

Get in! :)

Treble:
    BTTS in Blackburn v QPR
    Under 3.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    Swansea DNB
    @ 2.42

treble:
    BTTS in Blackburn v QPR
    Under 2.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    Swansea
    @ 4.54

treble:
    Under 2.5 in Hull v Bristol City
    Under 3.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    Blackburn to score at least 1 goal
    @ 2.11

accum:
    BTTS in Man UTd v Liverpool and Blackburn v QPR / Swansea / under 2.5 in Everton v Chelsea
    @ 7.80

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭McBauer

Thinking of doing this (daft!) bet today:

€12.00 Treble
    Tottenham v Newcastle
    Correct Score Tottenham 2-1 7/1

Southampton v Burnley
    Correct Score Southampton 2-1 15/2

Celtic v Inverness CT
    Match Betting Celtic 1/4

Total stake €12.00
    Estimated return €1,020.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bet365Man

You lot are all just jealous. By all means, keep pissing away your money making stupid bets. I enjoy watching yous lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Irish94

Man. United XI (vs Liverpool): De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck

Liverpool XI (vs Man. United): Reina, Enrique, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Spearing, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Kuyt, Suarez

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Bet365Man wrote: »
    You lot are all just jealous. By all means, keep pissing away your money making stupid bets. I enjoy watching yous lose.

Ye we're jealous alright. You seem like quite the high-roller coming on here cribbing about your problems. Your posts are becoming increasingly childish one after the other. Leave the betting to those who are responsible enough to do so.

This poster should be banned for being a troll... And a pretty childish one at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I think its safe to say that you're going to be banned you immature little twat, you probably dont even know how to make up a bet, never mind pick a winner, hence why you had to do 1/200 shots. now i think i speak for most of the lads on here when i say
    F*CK OFF.

(Apologies Mods but this CHILD is taking the absolute piss now at this stage)

If I couldn't pick winner I'd fit in well here. The only person who seems to win is Headshot and that's only because he makes about 50 bets a day... This thread is a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Actually some of the tips here are well thought out and are very useful, especially to the casual punter.

And If it's such a joke then why do you keep posting here?! Someone like you seems to come along every once in a while, you'll be gone soon though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

Arsenal at 6/5 Ladbrokes, Sunderland will be tired after playing 120 minutes midweek.

If I couldn't pick winner I'd fit in well here. The only person who seems to win is Headshot and that's only because he makes about 50 bets a day... This thread is a joke.

Headshot is a very well respected member of this forum and is a very good tipster, he does not place 50 bets a day, your post's are becoming unreal now. Im not responding to you anymore, my friend ''ignore list'' will solve that for me, and i hope everyone else joins me in doing that until a mod comes on and bans you permanently

My arse.. No need to ban me, I'm leaving myself. Best of luck with your bets boys and girls... Cause you're ''''''skill'''''' isn't going to win you anything on it's own, and that's for sure...

Anyway back to the football.

Hopefully a nice start to the day, going for €20 on over 2.5 in the Man U V Liverpool game at Evens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

My arse.. No need to ban me, I'm leaving myself. Best of luck with your bets boys and girls... Cause you're ''''''skill'''''' isn't going to win you anything on it's own, and that's for sure...

CLOSE THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT.....................

Yes, i did.

Gonna keep it short man, but yes, I thought he was very good as did many who watched the last few matches. Started to look like his Newcastle self. His link up play in particular has been brilliant. Only poor moment in those games was the miss vs Spurs which in fairness came very quickly to him and on his weaker foot. Kenny benching him infuriates me. Likewise Bellamy though a tad understandable.

____

B365man has been banned from here. No point in him posting here. Back. On. Topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Took Over 2.5 at evens on Bet365. Can't believe United are drifting, tempted to back them big !Come on the goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

United v Liverpool draw @ 5/2. With those lineups, seems like a stalemate all day

Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans centre back partnership could be disastrous for United though, fancy Suarez to pop up for this reason @ 21/10

Interesting stat to throw out; Gerrard has scored 3 goals in his last 3 Old Trafford visits and four in his last five against United. Steven Gerrard anytime @ 7/2

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Gonna keep it short man, but yes, I thought he was very good as did many who watched the last few matches. Started to look like his Newcastle self. His link up play in particular has been brilliant. Only poor moment in those games was the miss vs Spurs which in fairness came very quickly to him and on his weaker foot. Kenny benching him infuriates me. Likewise Bellamy though a tad understandable.

____

B365man has been banned from here. No point in him posting here. Back. On. Topic.

Kuyt anytime @4.75 ;)
    Although i know already he ll be taken off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement