Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ashleigh cronin

What's up, guys? :)

I'm basically sick of people doing swaps and pm's, and just wish to god everyone would share. We'd have everything we need if people weren't being so stingy. *rant over* :p btw, thank you legends of people who have posted stuff thus far that has helped me a lot! :D

In saying that, I might have found some Examcraft Geography questions. I'm not positive if these are accurate, (I would appreciate it if somebody could confirm), as I haven't done Geography yet, but I'll post them here anyway in the hopes they'll help somebody.

The answer below came from here: http://www.allhonours.ie/view/post:203882

I did Q2 a) was a diagram with questions on volcanoes
    Eg what is a lahar. and how does volcanic activity create acid rain.
    2b. was about human interference with fluvial processes( i chose that one) or i think the other 2 choices were marine processes or mass movement.
    2c was examine with aid of a labelled diagram the processes that shaped one irish landform of your choice. I did V-shaped valleys

Q. 5 a- draw a map of a european county and fill in 1 urban city 2 physical features and an area of farming
    5b. Two contrasting regions in ireland in the development of the manufacturing industry.
    5c - A continental/sub-continental are of multiculturalism

Q10 a- was a chart and you answer questions(simpe)
    10 b- an ordnance survey map, picking out locations that may be tourist attractions
    10 c- Over population and how it effects a city that you have studied. I did Calcutta.

I only remember 2 outta the 3 options for the biome question
    one was how a biome you have studied has adapted referring to soil, flora and fauna.
    and the other one was the effects of human inference on a biome you have studied

Sorry it's not in great detail, but it's better than what's on the spreadsheet. Hopes this helped. :)

Mod note - Use Spoilers Please
    thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Username321

Anyone have accounting deb or business examcraft pleaseeee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

What's up, guys? :)

I'm basically sick of people doing swaps and pm's, and just wish to god everyone would share. We'd have everything we need if people weren't being so stingy. *rant over* :p btw, thank you legends of people who have posted stuff thus far that has helped me a lot! :D

In saying that, I might have found some Examcraft Geography questions. I'm not positive if these are accurate, (I would appreciate it if somebody could confirm), as I haven't done Geography yet, but I'll post them here anyway in the hopes they'll help somebody.

The answer below came from here: http://www.allhonours.ie/view/post:203882

I did Q2 a) was a diagram with questions on volcanoes
    Eg what is a lahar. and how does volcanic activity create acid rain.
    2b. was about human interference with fluvial processes( i chose that one) or i think the other 2 choices were marine processes or mass movement.
    2c was examine with aid of a labelled diagram the processes that shaped one irish landform of your choice. I did V-shaped valleys

Q. 5 a- draw a map of a european county and fill in 1 urban city 2 physical features and an area of farming
    5b. Two contrasting regions in ireland in the development of the manufacturing industry.
    5c - A continental/sub-continental are of multiculturalism

Q10 a- was a chart and you answer questions(simpe)
    10 b- an ordnance survey map, picking out locations that may be tourist attractions
    10 c- Over population and how it effects a city that you have studied. I did Calcutta.

I only remember 2 outta the 3 options for the biome question
    one was how a biome you have studied has adapted referring to soil, flora and fauna.
    and the other one was the effects of human inference on a biome you have studied

Sorry it's not in great detail, but it's better than what's on the spreadsheet. Hopes this helped. :)

Mod note - Use Spoilers Please

HEY that is detailed my heart and soul went into posting that:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Slim_Shady

FinnD wrote: »
    Somebody must have done examcraft geography??

Geography Examcraft ,these are the questions I done .
    Physical-Q1-formation of karst landscape ,formation of a volcano..Regional-Q6-discuss influences on agriculture in mezzogiorno ,know about the CASSA also ,tertiary activities in the dublin regoin. elective-Q9-discuss site,situation and function of an OS map of killybegs , Migration-pos and negative effects of it on a region. Geocology Floura Flouna and soils
    Hope it helps dude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

Orlie.ie wrote: »
    HEY that is detailed my heart and soul went into posting that:D:D

Sorry lol! :D I meant non-detailed as in people are looking for the entire paper. Believe me, I appreciate the effort that went into that!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Slim_Shady wrote: »
    Geography Examcraft ,these are the questions I done .
    Physical-Q1-formation of karst landscape ,formation of a volcano..Regional-Q6-discuss influences on agriculture in mezzogiorno ,know about the CASSA also ,tertiary activities in the dublin regoin. elective-Q9-discuss site,situation and function of an OS map of killybegs , Mgration-pos and negative effects of it on a region. Geocology Floura Flouna and soils
    Hope it helps dude :)

I love you!! :p:D:D

Anyone have Examcraft Biology paper ? need accurate questions if possible as spreadsheet is too vague !im desperate .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Caillin Gaelige

Is it a cash or production budget
    on accounting deb?
    Cash :)

Spoilers!!! - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Username321

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mark1724

Cash :)

ratios needed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

anybody need

hl examcraft
    -maths
    -biology
    -irish

hl DEB
    -geography
    -english
    -home ec

i have done them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Simon8226

Hey I have examcraft for chem,geog,irish,english,german,math(ol).

Any in return for bio! Cheers!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

sophiiieee wrote: »
    anybody need

hl examcraft
    -maths
    -biology
    -irish

hl DEB
    -geography
    -english
    -home ec

exam craft biology..pleeeeeeeeeease!!

hey i did my irish paper one the last day it had an essay
    fadhbanna an timpeallacht
    can you tell me if thats debs or examcraft. my paper two is tomorrow :eek: and im trying to figure out what to study. thanks

examcraft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

anybody need

hl examcraft
    -maths
    -biology
    -irish

hl DEB
    -geography
    -english
    -home ec

Yes Yes please Irish and maths!you are an absolute lifesaver! Thank you!
    <3

anybody need

hl examcraft
    -maths
    -biology
    -irish

hl DEB
    -geography
    -english
    -home ec

Would you mind posting what you know about DEB Geography, please? :) I'm afraid all I can offer you is my eternal gratitude! :P You'd be really helping me out. :D

ok everyone is asking for different ones of the exams i have so im just going to post everything here :)

examcraft hl biology :)
    q1 is food i cant remember the exact questions but it wasnt very difficult,
    one of the short questions was on mitosis, metaphase is given and you had to draw and label the next stage which is anaphase, another short questions was on mRNA and tRNA, you had to know what the t in tRNA stands for, how rna joins to a ribose or something like that
    Q5 and 6 were on Auxins/ Plant Growth Regulators and plant reproduction im not sure of the exact questions because i havent done thoses section yet so i skipped them.
    know the osmosis experiment and the effect of ph on enzymes experiment, the third experiment question was a mix of expirments, why do you cut open the aorta and pulmonary artery in disecting a heart, know scientific method/reseach and creating alcohol using yeast experiment
    long questions
    Q10 DNA know where in the cell DNA is found other than nucleus and is it the mother or father you get this dna from and what is this called, there is a gentetic cross in this question aswell it is not a difficul on though as theres is no linked genes or other complicated diamgrams stuff etc
    Q11 is on virus and fungi there is a diagram of fungi, you need to know a benefit of virus, then there was a diagram of the bacterica curve you needed to name the lag and log stage and say reason for the different shapes on the curve,
    Q12 was ecology, definitions werent asked had to describe a quanitative survey and draw the predator prey relationship graph
    Q13 had photosynthesis know the dark stage and respiration know the kerbs cycle
    Q14 A had the skeleton and muscle, know the different detween red and yellow bone marrow, know about asteloblasts, what protein and calcium is needed for,
    B about a diacot stem had to draw a transvere section of a diacot stem and explain how you looked at it under a micoscope
    C was on the human defense system/ immune system i havent done this so i dont know the question but you only had to do two out or a b and c
    Q15 A plant reproduction, B is homeosatisis and C is to write a note on 3 of the following survival times for sperm and ova, adaptation of wind pollinated flowers, transpiration stream, pollution and again you only had to do 2 out of A b and c

sorry if i have forgotten some of it i did it a week ago, hope this is a help :)

Irish examcraft hl
    paper one: aiste fadbh na timpeallachta - fadhb gan reiteach
    eire nua tír illcultura
    how the recession effects young people
    then there was a debate something about what the government does has little effect on things or something like that
    paper 2 colsaradh - suoímh an dain, an file, íomhánna agus how it affected you
    huramaboc
    an triail - even though padraig does a lot of bad he is not the only one to blame for maire tragic death

french DEB hl
    2 comprehensions were tough, first one was on tourism in france & I havent a notion what the second one was about! something to do with a man and woman fighting, i actually couldnt understand a full sentence of it!
    the other questions were:

O1: (a.) write about, history, culture & people affecting tourism in a country
    (b.) discrimination in ireland

Q2: Diary- Fight with a friend that ended your long term relationship together (people were saying it was a fight with your girl/boy friend because of the way it was worded but in the question didnt say petie ami just copine? so i just done a general one that could be either)
    letter- Visiting Normandy with your friends

Q3. (a.) a poster that said 'say no to violence in schools' and you had to give your response to it
    (b.) write a piece on the importance/benefit of being able to speak more than one language

Q4. (a.) Emmigration
    (b.) didnt understand it, but it was something to do with studying & school?

& i think in one of the reading comps it asked for an example of the plus que parfait so just be able to recognise

English DEB
    Hamlet - Hamlet isn't perfect but deserves admiration and sympathy, and deception as a fundamental theme.
    deception is a key theme discuss
    Poetry - Plath shows fear and doubt through honesty,
    Heaney gives an insight into natural everyday experiences with precise language and innovative imagery or something,
    Kinsell, and
    Larkin.
    Unseen - First Lesson, by Phyllis McGinley
    comparative is : write an essay comparing how the presentation of the general vision and viewpoint in at least two texts you have studied in your comparitive course shaped your response to the text
    s
    litery genre something about it geving us a better understanding of texts

Maths hl examcraft
    the first principle was square root of x
    it was not too bad a paper at all dont worry
    differentiation, know asymtotes
    know proof by induction to prove something is divasable by a number
    for integration on is where you have to do division fist the other is subsitution and then there is a question on gettin area between curve and x axis by intergration, cannot remember it all right now but i have the paper at home if you pm me your email address i can scan it and email you the paper
    :)

DEB geography hl
    short questions were easy enough, identify rocks, read graphs, os map

physical:
    Q1: draw sketch map
    karst region
    folding and faulting
    Q2 river diagram
    os map identify feature of glacier or mass movement
    how human interfer with coastal processes, mass movement of river process
    Q3 map or plate boundaries
    how man interacts with the rock cycle
    Discuss two weathering or carbonations, freeze thaw action, exfoliation not sure what the forth was

Regional
    Q4 sketch map
    Development of a urban area in sub continental/ continental region
    Population distribution cannot remember what region
    Q5 reading a chart
    Agriculture in one irish region
    How expansion of European union has effect one member state economic and or culture
    Q6 contrast secondary activite in two European regions
    Concept of a region

Would you mind posting what you know about DEB Geography, please? :) I'm afraid all I can offer you is my eternal gratitude! :P You'd be really helping me out. :D

Its on this dude, the whole paper .https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&type=view&gid=0&f=false&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

anybody need

hl examcraft
    -maths
    -biology
    -irish

hl DEB
    -geography
    -english
    -home ec

Could i get maths paper 1 in detail please?:) I have it tomorrow :(
    <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

thank you sooooooo much!! :) you're a lifesaver!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Realfoot

Anyone have maths paper 1 ol examcert please!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

anyone have examcraft accounting done?? i heard theres a hard
    adj on sales!
    can someone post it or pm it please :) have it tomorrow :) PLEASE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

SL122 wrote: »
    anyone done spanish hl debs? i have english both papers, maths hl both papers, ireish ol, home ec, geog and lcvp!

Hi,

Spanish HL DEB:
    opinion piece: should there be the same amount of women as men employed in a work place, this was after a sect. B comprehension on womens rights in the work place
    saíd: was about how spanish and morracans treat the immigrants
    dialogue: know the words rent, loud, dirty, locked, to move outetc its basically about you have an argument with flat mates
    Diary entry: just got a new job in a hotel, describe the hotel what you do, say you want to save money, what you plan to do after the summer working

Can someone please post the HL Economics DEBS short question !?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MR.PLOW123

:p
    maddie333 wrote: »
    Could i get maths paper 1 in detail please?:) I have it tomorrow :(
    <3

could i have maths p1 please..?pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 11 notprepared

I know I've asked already but does anyone have dictatorship and democracy questions for history HL DEB? I'm desperate here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Realfoot

Any1 hav maths p1 ol examcraft please

• Registered Users Posts: 10 electromuffin

Anyone who is doing the HL French DEB paper this is the
    2nd comprehension!

It's the 1st chapter after it says "Marie et le begayeur"

http://www.amazon.com/Amants-Marie-French-Leslie-Kaplan/dp/2070429849

If you have Google Chrome just translate it. The comprehension stops after he breaks his nose.

MR.PLOW123 wrote: »
    :p

could i have maths p1 please..?pm me
    I would but i didn't get it unfortunatly :( If you do will you pm me please ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DeanW788

If someone could post the ratios needed for accounting HL Deb, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

It's
    ‘’Sylvia Plath’s poetry is full of her deep doubts and fears, which she reveals with startling honesty’’. Write an essay discussing this statement.
    That's bang on, sound :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement