Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

manual_man wrote: »
    villa @*correction*2.75/1 with ladbrokes. i like those odds alot. 8/1 as well starting at -1 for the more daring among us

Villa won't beat the mighty Newcastle!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

manual_man wrote: »
    villa @*correction*2.75/1 with ladbrokes. i like those odds alot. 8/1 as well starting at -1 for the more daring among us

Villa won't beat the mighty Newcastle!

Haha. They will ;) Newcastle won't get the jammy luck they did against Blackburn this time

!

:p

They're gonna be stronger if anything with ba and cisse back,

Villa have had a very poor season so far, can't see them getting anything from this match

They're gonna be stronger if anything with ba and cisse back,

Villa have had a very poor season so far, can't see them getting anything from this match

I can see lots of goals. NFC are still without Tiote, and Cabaye suspended too. R Taylor is handy for the set pieces, but he's a lump in midfield. Villa shaky enough in defense too!

I even have an absolutely absurd scorecast villa to win 4-2 with Ciaran Clark as first goalscorer! :pac: 1.25 @800/1!

Are you a villa fan? :D

• Advertisement

Are you a villa fan? :D

No :D

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

I wouldn't underestimate Villa, they have capability of beating anyone on their day(Chelski 3-1) ..
    I reckon this has draw written all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Zwolle 4/5 away to Volendam.

Zwolle haven't exactly picked up where they left off since the break but have shown good spirit to come from behind to win their last 2 games, while Volendam have been very poor since the restart(2 defeats, 7 conceded, 0 scored).

Zwolle have been good on the road all season (they've won 6 of their last 7 away league games). They also have a very good H2H record against Volendam, winning the last 5 meetings, including victories on each of their last 2 visits to Volendam.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Don't tie your money up on the Dutch 1st division just yet.
    Freezing cold and snow is predicted.
    2 of tomorrow's matches already postponed and every chance the others will follow tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Ponte Preta v Linense over 3.5 at 6/4?
    Ponte Preta games have on average 3.6 goals and Linense have 4.67 goals per game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mcw92

FC Nuremberg v Borussia Dortmund
    Borussia Dortmund
    Match Result 8/13

Man City v Fulham
    Manchester City
    Match Result 2/7

Burnley v Peterborough
    Burnley
    Match Result 8/11

Getafe v Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Match Result 1/3

Inverness v Celtic
    Celtic
    Match Result 4/9

10€ returns 69€
    Good bet?
    Is the celtic bet a safe one? i dont know much about the scottish teams, and its a cup game.

Ponte Preta games have on average 3.6 goals and Linense have 4.67 goals per game.

What League do Linense play in? Can't find them in div 1 or 2 ?

What League do Linense play in? Can't find them in div 1 or 2 ?

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/brazil/clube-atletico-linense/

Any sign of one more goal?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Requesting odds off Boyles for the two away sides to win in the Saudi Arabian Premier League, PP quoting 5/1 for the double.

EDIT: Boyles gave me 5.25/1, just a fiver on it.

Winner winner.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Really liking the look of Sunderland at the weekend.

Sunderland last 5: W W L W W
    Sunderland last 5 away: L W W L L
    Stoke last 5: L L D W D
    Stoke last 5 home: L D D W W

Importantly though Martin O'Neill has only been in charge for 3 of the last 5 away matches, 2 victories 1 loss against an undeserving Chelsea. Wes Brown is the only new injury worry for O'Neill. Stoke, unfortunately have a clean bill of health. In they're 6 wins since O'Neill has been in charge, they led at half time in 4 of them. Stoke have been losing at half time in 5 of their 11 home matches.

Sunderland +0.5 188bet 10/13- This is same as double chance, I'll probably take a large stake on this
    Sunderland HT/FT 5/1 widely available, definately worth a small bet

Edit: Sunderland to win either half is absolutely massive, 5/4 with Coral and William Hill, be having a nice bet on that I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Any sign of one more goal?

Can't find a stream but I hope so. Have it doubled with Penarol/Caracas BTS.
    Also, Linense are in the Campeonato Paulista.

Zwolle 4/5 away to Volendam.

Zwolle haven't exactly picked up where they left off since the break but have shown good spirit to come from behind to win their last 2 games, while Volendam have been very poor since the restart(2 defeats, 7 conceded, 0 scored).

Zwolle have been good on the road all season (they've won 6 of their last 7 away league games). They also have a very good H2H record against Volendam, winning the last 5 meetings, including victories on each of their last 2 visits to Volendam.

Match is off.

If you like to take a bit of a gamble go for Utrecht to win at Ajax on Sunday.
    Currently @12

Ajax will be missing their complete 1st choice defense and forward line because of injury and suspensions.

Just too bad that Utrecht is in terrible shape themselves but no matter how bad a season they have, they always seem to be capable to make Ajax' life difficult.
    Earlier this season these 2 played out a 6-4 in Utrecht.

If you dont like the straight win, maybe look for Utrecht to score over 1,5 or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

going for

henreveen 4/9
    borrussia dortmund 4/7
    monaco or draw 4/6

just under 3/1 any opinions

• Advertisement

Odds on Heerenveen are not worth the risk imo.

Might only have lost 2x at home but also have 4 draws. Some against lesser opposition that Roda.
    Roda hasa terrible away record but most of that is due to the start of the season they had.

Better odds on Bas Dost (Heerenveen, current top goal scorer in Holland)to score or BTTS i reckon.

And i think the Monaco game is off when i check flashscore.co.uk.

Dortmund should be fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

inforfun wrote: »
    Match is off.

Thank you for the confirmation. I hadn't put anything on it as I saw a few games had been called off.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,868 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Luiz to be booked is 2/1 skybet. With terry out, it will be even more difficult for the defence

Think I'll be all over that bet

Webb is also the ref

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

My boi, Shinji Kagawa Wincast @ 23/10

Back to his last season best in the last match. Easily could have had a hat trick, settled for a brace of goals in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,868 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone have thoughts on the Waterford United - Cork City match

Snowing like crazy in Holland at the moment.
    Take care with betting on tonights matches, conditions will play a part.
    Could still happen all matches of this weekend will be postponed.
    Nothing more annoying than having put money away on a match that will not be played.

Edit: all 1st division matches for tonight scrapped.

Headshot wrote: »
    anyone have thoughts on the Waterford United - Cork City match

I was gonna try go to it, but somethings came up,

I'd favour Cork all the same, its off no real importance thou, so i'll probably leave it off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

365 are doing the €50 in-play free bet offer again for the Liverpool Spurs match. Under 3.5 first half goals @ 1/80 is what I'm going to go for pre match and then might see what takes my fancy. Any sign of Jive doing the magic again?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

yesno1234 wrote: »
    365 are doing the €50 in-play free bet offer again for the Liverpool Spurs match. Under 3.5 first half goals @ 1/80 is what I'm going to go for pre match and then might see what takes my fancy. Any sign of Jive doing the magic again?:P

alright everyone- get ready to jump on 3rd goal to be a penalty :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mcw92

Whats the '€50 in-play free bet offer'
    How does it work?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement