Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Food Store in Limerick

Options
  • 31-01-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Is there any health food stores in Limerick that sell healthy nuts in pick and mix, I dont want to buy the small bags in tesco and such as they are not good value for money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Beaver1 wrote: »
    Is there any health food stores in Limerick that sell healthy nuts in pick and mix, I dont want to buy the small bags in tesco and such as they are not good value for money

Try Eats of Eden on Thomas Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

There's also Holland & Barrett, just inside the main doors of Arthur's Quay shopping centre. They do good size bags of all kinds of nuts and dried fruits. They have another branch in the Crescent shopping centre - and you'll also find another health food store there, although the name escapes me at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,124 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Chinese food store on Henry Street might be worth a try too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

iora_rua wrote: »
    and you'll also find another health food store there, although the name escapes me at the moment!

Natures Hand is the other one! Very helpful in there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Edited the thread title

• Advertisement
Advertisement