Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premiere Dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

TV3 are showing Supernatural most week nights around 2am currently showing Season 5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,355 ✭✭✭ofcork

ofcork wrote: »
    Would love to know about this too,rte advertised it in their winter schedule but no sign yet and it is on in the states about 5 weeks now.

Looks like rte2 are starting to show this tonight according to the examiner listings,csi ny that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Looks like rte2 are starting to show this tonight according to the examiner listings,csi ny that is.

Thats a repeat of the series they showed last year according to sky guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,355 ✭✭✭ofcork

I dont believe it what are they playing at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

I dont believe it what are they playing at?
    They've been doing that for a few years. They'll show most if not all of it again before the new series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

Mr. Sunshine starts on RTE2 at 01.00 Tonight (Friday morning)

Co-created by and starring Matthew Perry.
    Cancelled after nine episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Brilliant thread! Can't believe I'm only finding it now... I'm always missing the first few episodes of my favourite shows!! I would never have known parenthood was back! Have already missed a few episodes! Anyone know when it's repeated?

Anyone any idea when the new season of one tree hill is likely to return? It only aired in America this week but I can't remember if tg4 got it soon after last year!

Also any more on dates for the new season of the good wife or hart of Dixie?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

augusta24 wrote: »
    Brilliant thread! Can't believe I'm only finding it now... I'm always missing the first few episodes of my favourite shows!! I would never have known parenthood was back! Have already missed a few episodes! Anyone know when it's reappeared?

Anyone any idea when the new season of one tree hill is likely to return? It only aired in America this week but I can't remember if tg4 got it soon after last year!

Also any more on dates for the new season of the good wife or hart of Dixie?

Season 3 of The Good Wife starts on More4 tonight at 9pm

augusta24 wrote: »
    I would never have known parenthood was back! Have already missed a few episodes! Anyone know when it's reappeared?

You've missed the first two episodes of the second series. Episode 3 "I'm Cooler than You Think" is on next week.
    (00.50 - 01.45 Wednesday morning)

According to DigiGuide RTE2 are the first two episodes of season 8 of CSI: NY at 9.20pm on the first of February.

• Advertisement

Season 5 Ep 1 of Big Bang Theory on E4 at 20.00

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Roads:The Andes, Thursday 12th Jan On History.
    This is on, repeated later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Season 2 of The Big C starting tomorrow night (Friday 13th) at 9 p.m on RTE 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Sky Atlantic will be showing Seinfeld from the beginning starting January 23. They also picked up the rights for the HBO mini series of John Adams, starting January 30.

Law & Order Criminal Intent Season 10 Starts on Universal at 22.00

Not a US show but the Australian drama Winners & Losers starts this evening at 9.00pm on ITV2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winners_and_Losers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Josephine O Beirnes

Thank you kindly,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Anyone know if Person of Interest is being picked up by an Irish (or UK) channel? If not I might have to watch it by "bold" means...

Niles wrote: »
    Anyone know if Person of Interest is being picked up by an Irish (or UK) channel? If not I might have to watch it by "bold" means...
    Down near the bottom, No UK Broadcaster as of yet.

Cloudstreet – Sky Atlantic – 7th January at 9pm
    Cloudstreet is a television drama adaptation from award-winning novel by Australian author Tim Winton novel of the same name, following a pair of working class families across two decades.
    Desperate Housewives, Season 8 – 8th January 2012, E4 at 10pm & 10th January 2012, Channel 4 at 11.05pm
    Aired in the US on the 25th Sept 2011. Listed the E4 and C4 dates for convenience to terrestrial viewers.

Unforgettable, Season 1 – Sky Living – 10th January at 9pm
    Cop show set in New York about police detective Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery), who has hyperthymesia, a rare medical condition that gives her the ability to visually remember everything.

Lost Girl, Season 2 - SyFy – 12th January 2012 at 9pm
    Bo, the succubus with a soul, and the rest of the gang will be back in Jan according to SyFy!
    The Good Wife, Season 3 – More4 – Thursday 12th January 2012 at 9pm
    Back in the US on the 25th Sept 2011, and C4 say it’ll be back ‘in the new year’ in the UK, and confirmed as Jan.

NCIS, Series 9 – FXUK – 13th January 2012 at 9pm
    Official work from FXUK is it’s back in Jan.

Hustle, Season 8 - BBC1 - 13th January 2012 at 9pm
    The hustlers are back, possibly for the last time, almost definitely for the last time with the current lineup. Moved back a week.
    Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Season 10 (Final Season)- Universal Channel – 15th January 2012 at 10pm
    The Major Case Squad are back for a final season.
    Harry’s Law, Season 2- Universal Channel – 16th January 2012 at 10pm
    Harriet Korn is back for a 2nd season in this US legal comedy/drama.

Suits, Season 1 - Dave – 17th January 2012 at 9pm
    New legal comedy-drama about a college drop-out with a photographic memory.
    Sons Of Anarchy, Season 4 - 5USA - 18th January 2012 at 10pm
    Jax, Opie and the boys get back on the open road!

Mad Dogs, Season 2 - Sky1 – 19th January 2012 at 9pm
    Max Beesley, Philip Glenister, John Simm and Marc Warren return for a second series
    The Big C, Season 2 - More4 – 19th January 2012 at 10pm
    American drama starring Laura Linney as a wife and mother with terminal cancer, who decides to accept the news as a challenge to live her remaining life to the fullest.
    Room 101 with Frank Skinner, Series 1 - BBC 1 – 20th January 2012 at 8.30pm
    Room 101 returns, this time with Frank Skinner guarding the entrance and on BBC1.
    Seinfeld, From Season 1 - Sky Atlantic – 23rd January 2012 at 8pm
    I know this isn’t new, but i wanted to highlight it for anyone that has never seen Seinfeld from the start!

Rizzoli and Isles, Season 2 - Alibi – 26th January 2012 at 10pm
    Confirmed by Alibi as back ‘early 2012′.

John Adams- Sky Atlantic – 30th January 2012 at 9pm
    Paul Giamatti stars in title role in HBO’s drama chronicling the personal and political life of President John Adams.
    Spartacus: Vengeance (aka Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Season 2) - Sky1 – 30th January 2012 at 10pm
    Airs on 27th Jan 2012 in the US. Due to Andy Whitfield‘s tragic illness and sad passing from cancer, Spartacus will be played by Liam McIntyre in the new season.
    January 2012 (No Exact Air Date Yet) – Alphabetical

Being Human, Series 4- BBC3 – 22nd January 2012 at 9pm (Very TBC)
    Being Human series 4 is due very soon. Air date is still very TBC, but BBC are rolling out trailers, so it’s imminent, and 22nd seems the most likely date.
    How to Make It in America, Series 2 – Sky Atlantic – January 2012 (TBC)
    Won’t air till after it’s aired in the US.
    Parenthood, Season 2 - Channel 5 – January 2012 (TBC)
    Confirmed C5 have the rights to season 2, but can’t air it until at least Jan 2012.

February 2012

True Blood, Season 4 - FXUK - Sunday 5th February 2012 at 10pm
    Confirmed by FXUK’s facebook.

Leverage, Season 3 - FXUK – 7th February 2012 at 10pm
    After running seasons 1 & 2 in Nov 2011, Leverage Season 3 is back after being unceremoniously dumped by Sky after the Bravo buyout.

Grimm, Season 1 - Watch – 13th February 2012 at 9pm
    New supernatural drama based on the stories of the Brothers Grimm from David Greenwalt (co-creator of Angel) and Jim Kouf (consulting producer on Angel) – Rather looking forward to this - more info on Grimm here.
    The Walking Dead, Season 2, part 2 - FXUK – 17th February 2012 at 10pm
    Back in the US on the 12th of Feb, and back in the UK on the 17th.
    Homeland, Season 1 - Channel 4 - 18th February 2012 (TBC)
    Drama staring Claire Danes as a CIA officer who believes an American Marine who was held captive by Al-Qaeda as a prisoner of war was turned by the enemy…

February 2012 (No Exact Air Date Yet) – Alphabetical

Blue Bloods, Season 2, part 2 - Sky Atlantic - February 2012
    Broke in the US for Thanksgiving, and Sky aren’t bringing it back till. Enlightened and Hung (both 10 episode seasons) are running in it’s place, which should bring Blue Bloods back around 2nd week of Feb.
    Fringe, Season 4, part 2 - Sky1 - February 2012
    Will be back in the US with episode 8 on Jan 13th. The UK schedule post Christmas last year took a while to settle, and it looks like it maybe the same this year, as Sky are saying it’s back in Feb.
    Gossip Girl, Season 5, part 2 - Sky1 – February 2012 (TBC)
    Back in the US Jan 23rd, and usually runs about a month behind, so i’d expect it back in Feb.

House, Season 8, part 2 - Sky1 – February 2012 (TBC)
    Back in the US Jan 23rd, so probably won’t make it to the UK till Feb.

Luck, Season 1 – Sky Atlantic – Feb 2012Drama about horse racing. Directed/produced by Michael Mann, written by David Milch (Deadwood), and starring Dustin Hoffman.
    Modern Family, Season 3, part 2 - Sky1 - February 2012Back in the US early Jan, and sometime in Feb in the UK.
    Ringer, Season 1, part 2 - Sky Living – February 2012 (TBC)
    Back in the new year, but no exact date yet.

Smash, Season 1 – Sky Atlantic – February 2012
    Billed as ‘Glee for adults’, Smash is a drama which follows the lives of a group trying to launch a Broadway musical. More info here.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Season 2(?) - Bio – February 2012 (TBC)
    Confirmed as starting in Feb. Not a show i watch, but i think it’s season 2?

The Middle, Season 3, part 2 - Sky1 - February 2012Back in the US early Jan, and sometime in Feb in the UK.
    The Secret Circle, Season 1, part 2 - Sky Living - February 2012
    Back early Jan in the US on the 5th. No date yet for the UK, but it’s likely to be February, given everything seems to be returning in Feb!

The Vampire Diaries, Series 3, part 2 – ITV2 – February 2012
    TVD is on mid-season break in the US until Jan 5th. ITV say it’s back in Feb.
    March 2012

Alcatraz, Season 1 – Watch – March 2012
    J.J. Abrams supernatural/scifi drama about prisoners who vanished from Alcatraz in the 1960′s who are now showing up in the present day. More info here. Airs in Jan 2012 in the US.

Castle, Season 4 - Alibi – March 2012 (TBC)
    Pure guesswork on my part based on previous air dates, but they have said it’ll be 1st Quarter 2012.
    Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Season 13 – Universal – March 2012 (TBC)
    Best guess, based on the fact Universal are re-running season 13 from 15th of Jan.

Mad Men, Season 5 – Sky Atlantic – March 2012.
    The fifth season of the award-winning series has been bumped in the US to 2012.

The Mentalist, Season 4 – Channel 5 – March 2012 (TBC)
    Best guess at the moment for The Mentalist S4?s return is March, based on the fact they are rerunning S4 on 5* at the moment, and it’s be March before it’s up to ep 8 when it stopped on Channel 5.

Touch, Season 1 - Sky 1 – March 2012
    Kiefer Sutherland returns to TV as star of Touch, playing a father who discovers his autistic son can predict the future. More info here.

Early 2012 (Alphabetical)

2 Broke Girls, Series 1 – E4 – Early 2012 (TBC)
    Another new US comedy to fill the scheduling hole left after E4 finally decided to stop re-running Friends. More info on 2 Broke Girls here.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season 12 - Channel 5 – Early 2012 (TBC)
    The CSI’s are usually back Jan/Feb, so i’d expect the same in 2012.
    CSI: New York, Season 8 - Channel 5 – Early 2012 (TBC)
    The CSI’s are usually back Jan/Feb, so i’d expect the same in 2012.
    Hart of Dixie, Season 1 – Really – Early 2012
    New medical drama starring Rachel Bilson.
    Hell On Wheels, Season 1 – TCM – Early 2012 (Very TBC)
    TCM have picked up this show set at the end of the United States Civil War, where a former Confederate soldier, who is determined to exact revenge on the Union soldiers who murdered his wife, ends up in a lawless Nebraskan town. No exact date yet, but it air in the US in Nov/Dec 2011, so I’m assuming TCM will want to air it early in the new year.
    Nikita, Season 2 - Sky Living - 2012 (TBC)
    Don’t have an exact date for Nikita’s return, other than 2012 at the moment. I’m guessing at it being the 1st quarter though.
    Psych, Season 5 - Universal – Early 2012.
    Confirmed as starting in the New Year.
    Sinbad, Season 1 - Sky1 – Early 2012
    Original commission, interestingly shared between Sky1 and BBC Worldwide. Made by Impossible Pictures (Primeval), the 13-part series follows Sinbad’s sea-bound journey after he is forced to flee from his home town of Basra, under a curse.
    The Big C, Season 2- E4 – Early 2012 (TBC)
    Aired in Feb last year, so this is best guess at the moment.
    The Listener, Season 3 - FXUK – Early 2012 (TBC)
    Season 2 aired in March, so this is best guess for season 3 at the moment.
    Spring 2012 (Alphabetical)

Apartment 23, Season 1 – E4 – Spring 2012
    New sitcom starring Dreama Walker & Eric Andre. It’s a mid-season show in the US, so it’s going to be Jan-April before we get it.
    Bedlam, Season 2 – Sky Living – Spring 2012
    Sky Living’s twitter have said it’s back in 2012. Charlotte Salt and Theo James will be back. Will Young won’t. They’ll be joined by a new cast including Lacey Turner (EastEnders), Gemma Chan (Secret Diary of a Call Girl), Jack Roth (The Café) and Nikesh Patel.
    Bones, Season 7, part 2 - Sky Living - Spring 2012 (TBC)
    Due to Emily Deschanel’s pregnancy, Bones is a bit all over the place this season (so it’s not Sky Livings’s fault). 6 episodes have aired here and the US (with the US airing a 7th in Jan). It’s then on hiatus till the spring. It’s a shortened run of 13 episodes this season. Fox have ordered an additional 4, but it’s not clear if these will air in the Summer, or be tagged onto season 8.

Dexter, Season 6 - FXUK – Spring 2012.
    At the end of Season 5, FXUK announced season 6 would be arriving in the Spring 2012.

Game of Thrones, Season 2 – Sky Atlantic – April/Spring 2012 (TBC)
    Game of Thrones season 2 only started shooting mid June 2011, so it’s probably not going to arrive before 2012. I’ve said April based on the 2011 air date, but it may very well be earlier (Sky say ‘Spring’). I’m guessing whenever it is, Sky will put it right next to the US air date. Read our Game of Thrones season 1 review!
    Glee, Season 3 (Cont.) - Sky1 – Spring 2012.
    Back in the US 17th January. Sky are saying Glee will be back in Spring…

Sanctuary, Series 4 – Watch – Spring 2012 (TBC)
    No real news or a date yet, but from chatting with the lovely people at Watch, I suspect Sanctuary may not be back till the new year (mainly due to various contractual/legal gubbins). Watch are currently rerunning season 3 once a week, which pushes season 4 into at least March.

The Fuse, Season 1 - BBC1 – Spring 2012.
    Christopher Eccleston, Dervla Kirwan, and Ewen Bremner star in a new original four-part drama. Eccleston plays Daniel, a man who’s life is spiraling out of control, who wakes from an alcohol-fuelled stupor realising that he might be responsible for a murder…

The Lying Game, Season 1 - 5* – Spring 2012.
    American teen drama television series based on a series of novels of the same name by Sara Shepard about a foster child who finds out she has an identical twin sister.

Whitney, Season 1 – Comedy Central – Spring 2012
    Whitney Cummings portrays a fictionalized version of herself as she uses some rather unconventional methods to keep the romantic flames alive with her live-in boyfriend.
    Veep, Season 1 – Sky Atlantic – April 2012
    The Thick of It writer Armando Iannucci turns his attention to the US political system.
    Summer 2012 (Alphabetical)

Falling Skies, Season 2 - FXUK – Summer 2012 (TBC).
    Doesn’t air in the US till Summer 2012, so i’m hoping we will get it at the same time.

Franklin & Bash, Season 2 - E4 – Summer 2012 (TBC).
    Airs in the US Summer 2012, and we were only a month behind last season, so hopefully it’ll be the same for season 2.

House of Lies, Season 1 - Sky Atlantic – Summer 2012New comedy television starring Don Cheadle & Kristen Bell based on the book ‘House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time.’

One Tree Hill, Season 9 - E4 – Summer 2012 (TBC)
    Back for it’s last season. Usually airs in the Summer, so I’m placing it here until we get some confirmation.

Teen Wolf, Season 2 - Sky Living – Summer/Autumn 2012 (TBC)
    Depending on exactly when in Summer 2012 it airs in the US, it’ll be Summer or Autumn over here. Sky aired season 1 only a month behind the US.
    The Borgias, Season 2 - Sky Atlantic – Spring/Summer 2012 (TBC)
    Season 1 aired in the US in April 2011, and in August 2011 in the UK. Airs in Spring in the US, so it’ll depend on what deal Sky Atlantic have done with Showtime.
    The Newsroom (aka More As This Story Develops), Season 1 - Sky Atlantic – Summer 2012 (TBC)
    New show from Arron Sorkin about a TV news room. It’s been picked up for 10 episodes by HBO to air in the Summer, so that should mean we get it on Sky Atlantic too.
    Autumn 2012 (Alphabetical)

Boardwalk Empire, Season 3 – Sky Atlantic – Autumn 2012 (TBC)
    Usually air in Sept, and should air on Sky Atlantic around the same time.

Drop Dead Diva, Season 4 – Sky Living – Autumn 2012 (TBC)
    Usually air in June in the US, and Sept in the UK.
    Haven, Season 3 – SyFy UK – Autumn 2012 (TBC)
    Confirmed as renewed. Airs July in the US and Oct in the UK

Primeval Series 6- ITV/Watch – Autumn 2012 (TBC)
    I’ve only added this as a number of people have asked about it, but here’s the situation… Primeval is funded by a group of 5 international tv stations, so the problem is you have to wait till they’ve all shown it before they decide on a renewal. ITV hasn’t shown season 5 yet, and it’s probably going to be Autumn before they do, so that would likely push back airing Primeval Season 6 (assuming they re-commission it) into late 2012, possibly even 2013…
    Red Dwarf, Series X (10) - Dave – Autumn 2012
    For reasons best know only to Doug Taylor, the next series will be know as series 10, not series 9, only saying that this would “make a lot more sense in future” Whatever it’s called, it’s went into production in November 2011.
    Terra Nova, Season 2 – Sky1 – Autumn 2012 (TBC)
    IF (note the IF) Terra Nova gets renewed, it’ll be back on Sky 1 in Sept. More info on Terra Nova here.
    Warehouse 13, Season 4 - SyFy UK – Aug/Sept 2012 (TBC)
    W13 has been renewed for a 4th season, and it usually runs Aug/Sept over here (July in the US).
    Idiot Abroad Special: The Short Way Round – Sky 1 – Late 2012 (TBC)
    Karl and Warwick Davies take a trip together…
    Unknown 2012 (Alphabetical)

30 Rock, Season 6 - Comedy Central – 2012
    Held back due to Tina Fey’s pregnancy.
    Being Erica, Season 4- E4 – 2012
    E4 have confirmed they have season 4 for 2012.
    Cougar Town, Season 3 - Sky Living – 2012
    Held until mid-season in the US.
    Friday Night Lights, Season 1 to Season 5 - Sky Atlantic – 2012 (TBC)
    This is not totally confirmed yet, but i’m hearing some noises that Sky have bought the first 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights, I’m guessing for Sky Atlantic. Will post more as I get it!
    Raising Hope, Season 2 - Sky1 - 2011/2012 (TBC)
    Season 2 of Raising Hope is back in the US on the 20th Sept 2011, but no news on a UK air date yet.

Supernatural, Season 7 – Sky Living – Feb or June 2012 (Very TBC)
    So this pure guesswork, but I see 2 likely slots for Supernatural S7. Choice 1 – They air it in the old ‘Living’ timeslot of Feb 2012. Earlier than that, and you end up with breaks in the run as the US scheduling is somewhat erratic. Choice 2 – They bump it to June again like they did with season 6.

The Killing US, Season 2 - Channel 4 – 2012 (TBC)
    The US version of the Killing was renewed for a 2nd season in June 2011, but doesn’t have a US air date yet. Assuming Channel 4 pick it up again (i can’t see why they wouldn’t), i’d expect it to air around July 2012.

Unknown UK Air Dates (Alphabetical)

Army Wives, Season 4 – NO UK BROADCASTER – Unknown
    Appears to have been dropped by Sky, so is currently without a UK network.

Awake, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER YET – Unknown
    Stars (hello to) Jason Isaacs, as a man who’s life is torn between 2 realities. More info here.

Boss, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER – Unknown
    Boss sees Kelsey Grammer in his first serious TV role, starring as Tom Kane, the mayor of Chicago, who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder. Airs on Starz in the US, and has been renewed for a 2nd season, so there is a fair chance this will get picked up in the UK.
    Breaking Bad, Season 3 (4 and 5…) - NO UK BROADCASTER – Unknown
    The multi Emmy award winning Breaking Bad is still without a UK home. There was some excitement in Sept 2011 when the London Evening Standard published a hideously badly researched article claiming 5USA would be running season 4 of Breaking Bad. They won’t be. I know cause, unlike the Standard, I actually bothered to, you know… ask Channel 5… They also won’t airing season 3, which still hasn’t aired in the UK.

Chuck, Season 5 (final season) - NO UK BROADCASTER – Unknown
    Airing September in the US. 13 episodes ordered.
    As of Sept 2011 Sky Living haven’t picked up the final season of Chuck, and it’s looking increasingly like they aren’t going to bother… Exact statement from Sky Living was “Unfortunately, we have not acquired the rights for the final season of Chuck. Whilst we appreciate this is frustrating to loyal viewers there are some great new series coming to Sky Living this autumn and unfortunately we have limited space in the schedule. On balance we decided that whilst Chuck has been a great asset to the channel, we need to focus our resources elsewhere.”

Damages, Season 4 – BBC (may have been dropped) – Unknown
    Struggling to find any news, so if you spot some, let us know!
    Justified, Season 3 – NO UK BROADCASTER - Unknown
    5 haven’t picked up season 3, yet. They are saying that may change, but current they don’t have it.

Last Man Standing (Tim Allen), Season 1 - NO UK BROADCASTER - Unknown
    Lots of people asking about this, but sorry to say still no UK broadcaster!

Once Upon A Time, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER YET – Unknown
    2nd of 2 shows this season based around fariy tales. More info here.

Parks and Recreation, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER - Unknown
    Amazingly, still not been picked up by a UK broadcaster…

Person of Interest, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER - Unknown
    Scifi/crime drama from J.J. Abrams and Jonathan Nolan starring Michael Emerson and Jim Caviezel. More info here.

Private Practice, Season 4 – NO UK BROADCASTER – Unknown
    As of Sept 2011 - “Unfortunately Sky Living has no further commitment to new and future seasons of Private Practice.”

Revenge, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER YET – Unknown
    Loosely based on ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’, Renvenge is about a woman who move to the Hamptons to seek out the people who destroyed her family.
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Season 4 – NO UK BROADCASTER – Unknown
    Added as a couple of people asked about it. Sky Movies haven’t got the 4th season of The Clone Wars unfortunately. Don’t know if anyone else has picked it up yet…

The Finder, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER YET – Unknown – US mid-season.
    Spin-off from the brilliant Bones, it stars Geoff Stults as a man who can find anything! More info here.

The Playboy Club, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER YET – Unknown Show about the bunnies in the first Playboy Club based in Chicago. If it does show up, it’ll be for 1 season only, as NBC have already cancelled it…
    The River, Season 1 – NO UK BROADCASTER YET – Unknown – US mid-season.
    Drama/Horror from the creator of the Paranormal Activity film franchise. More info here.

White Collar, Season 2 - NO UK BROADCASTER - Unknown
    Sky Living are saying they will be showing season 2 and it’s not coming to Sky1 either, so it look’s like White Collar season 2 is in limbo for now. The DVD for White Collar season 2 is due out July 30, 2012White Collar – Season 2 [DVD] – in the UK. DVD release was Jan 2012 originally, which makes me think a channel may have picked it up and they’ve moved the release so the DVD isn’t out before it’s arrived on TV. That’s pure speculation though.

• Advertisement

Sons of Anarchy season 4 on 5USA, 18th January at 10pm

I think this is the frequency if you have to tune it in
    10964H 22000 5/6

TV3 are advertising Spartacus Vengeance, no date yet.

Sons of Anarchy season 4 on 5USA, 18th January at 10pm
    I think this is the frequency if you have to tune it in.

5USA is channel 175 on Sky.

brian_t wrote: »
    Doesn't it have to be tuned in if you take the card out to just use the freesat channels?

Does it have to be tuned in if you take the card out to just use the freesat channels?

Not for the past month or so.
    I only have the Sky freeview box. (no card)
    You also get Channel 5 and 5*.

2 Broke Girls, Series 1 – E4 – Early 2012 (TBC)
    Another new US comedy to fill the scheduling hole left after E4 finally decided to stop re-running Friends

2 Broke Girls starts on RTE2 on January 26th at 9.00pm

I justed checked this, with the card in channel 175 is an unused Number. :confused:Nothing there.

I justed checked this, with the card in channel 175 is an unused Number. :confused:Nothing there.

I don't have a card - never had one.

Just checked my free Sky now.

105 - Channel 5
    174 - 5USA
    175 - 5USA+1
    176 - 5*
    177 - Channel 5+1

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

I don't have a card - never had one.

Just checked my free Sky now.

105 - Channel 5
    174 - 5USA
    175 - 5USA+1
    176 - 5*
    177 - Channel 5+1

They must be different channels then when you have a sky card as channel five has to be tuned in for sky customers?

Spooks (series 9) (new to RTE) starts tonight at 00.50 RTE1. (Tue night/Wed morning)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Many thanks to brian_t and Avalanche for the updates....doing steller work guys!

Advertisement