Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pembily wrote: »
    22 year olds are not for living with!! They have a few uses but house sharing is not one...

I'm 23, otherwise I'd be wondering what the problem is!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

22 year olds are not for living with!! They have a few uses but house sharing is not one...

Ha ha ha ha ha

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    You don't stop being a muppet til you're 23. That's the line. You literally wake up on your 23 birthday and your muppetry is gone.

We will let ye believe that :P But ye know Otis and Panthro aren't 22, they're not even 22+ VAT anymore and look at them:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

We will let ye believe that :P But ye know Otis and Panthro aren't 22, they're not even 22+ VAT anymore and look at them:pac:

Ive grown to accept and love my youthful exuberance thank you very much!
    They're moderators though. A different breed...

Not a different breed.

Just a better class of people than the "normies".

:pac:

I'm waiting for the day I can't access this forum :p

That can be easily arranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

G-Money wrote: »
    5 strawberries cut into quarters, 1 banana chopped up, one glenisk low fat organic raspberry yoghurt, about half a glass of tropicana tropical juice, blend all together. You may need to add more or less juice depending on the size of the glass.

My own recipe and quite nice. Takes about 5 mins start to finish.

The bill is in the post.

Dinner is hummus and fresh turkish bread :cool:

Dude!
    Sounds like a good days' eatin right there!
    (except the bit about the bill :p)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Mmmmm Cadbury's hot chocolate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Dude!
    Sounds like a good days' eatin right there!
    (except the bit about the bill :p)

Aye, well I had the hummus with dinner, but not the turkish bread alas. I should look up a recipe for how to make that. I might even try to make home-made hummus but I don't have a food processor though.

You can have that recipe for the smoothie tomorrow if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

What's with the fascination with hummus on here?

It's awesomesauce.
    When you're old enough you'll understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I just found a recipe for turkish bread.

Uh oh....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all.. how's everyone today??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Top of the morning Toxic!
    I'm home from a 12 hr work shift, good times. Boss asked me to work again later today from 3-11pm, I said I can do those hours alright...TOMORROW!
    He thought about it and said fair enough.
    Have to say, I like the new gaff I've moved into aswell!
    (Don't tell Daisies I got a gaff before she did!)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Panthro wrote: »
    I'm home from a 12 hr work shift, good times. Boss asked me to work again later today from 3-11pm, I said I can do those hours alright...TOMORROW!

Morning P

Nice. Just moved into a new gaff myself. Loving the extra space and its in a much better state or repair than my last place :)

Has Daisies been looking for long??

Sitting in Starbucks at the mo nursing a yummy latte nyom nyom :)

You're telling me, the last place I lived in my room was literally a box for 300p/m.
    This place is a bit further out of town, but hell, much bigger room, en-suite and only 265p/m..Get in!:D

Yeah I think Daisies has been keeping an eye out for a place, there's a few nice ones round town, just takes a bit of looking.

Starbucks? Noice!..All I'm saying is..I may have skipped it into town on my break for a few sausages and hash browns at 3am this morning...:o

• Advertisement

You skipped into town P?

You're telling me, the last place I lived in my room was literally a box for 300p/m.
    This place is a bit further out of town, but hell, much bigger room, en-suite and only 265p/m..Get in!:D

Yeah I think Daisies has been keeping an eye out for a place, there's a few nice ones round town, just takes a bit of looking.

Starbucks? Noice!..All I'm saying is..I may have skipped it into town on my break for a few sausages and hash browns at 3am this morning...:o

Nice!!! :D

I'm living city centre as I HATE commuting of any shape or form so large rooms are rare. But I actually ended up saving €200 a month when I moved into the city centre from Templeogue area a few years ago.. go figure :confused:

Why yes I did Otis, it took me exactly 43 minutes going into the town, and 47 minutes to return (I'm guessing the additional weight of the food weighed me down somewhat, either that or I'm getting Phat..!)

(All lies, I drove into town, funny seeing people absolutely hammered drunk trying to order a roll!!)

Morning all, night Panthro!

My ears are burning!

Damn, where did you get a place? Wanna find one for me now?

Daisies wrote: »
    My ears are burning!

Damn, where did you get a place? Wanna find one for me now?

Might be a business op here ;)

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Might be a business op here ;)

And by business op you mean volunteering for a good cause op right?

Daisies wrote: »
    And by business op you mean volunteering for a good cause op right?

eh no.. I said business op not charity cause :pac:

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    eh no.. I said business op not charity cause :pac:

Hmmmmm no deal! Buy me a beer at beers and I may forgive you :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement