Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Does anyone do this course and want to tell me about it?"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

Is there anyone around doing Psychology in TCD? I'd love some info on it if possible. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ILikeTurtles

Computer Application DCU anyone?

or Computer Science - Trinity??

• Registered Users Posts: 10 spiner

Hopeing to study Business, are administrtion and information systems as a mature student in gmit next year can any tell me the different between the two course and which is the best one to study?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Could anybody plese tell me about either;

Home Ec Teaching in Sligo - St. Angela's

Primary Teaching in Limerick - Mary I

Food Marketing and Entrepreneurship in Cork - UCC

Languages of dome sort (Applied / Education) - UL

Teaching course in Matter Dei - Dublin

Please PM me if you could tell me about them!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Closet Monkey

Can someone please tell me about either of these courses if you have done one of them?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Anyone able to tell me about international languages in UCD? Especially if you took up a new one! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Wayhey, I've moved your post to the My college course thread.

The idea is that you post the course you want to hear about in this thread, and then the information is given in the main stickied thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Anyone doing Computer Science and IT in NUIG/Psychology in NUIG/Primary School Teaching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Product Design anyone?

(UL, NUIM or DIT.)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Anyone doing Commerce International with German/Spanish? (NUIG?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Could someone tell me about European Business (Transatlantic Studies) - DCU or Commerce International - UCD, please & thank you! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 shaneoreillyo

anyone have any advise on either physio or finance/accounting/ economics/ etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Beaver16

Could someone PM me who did only biology for LC in nutrition ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Buanacainte

Anybody have information on the optometry course in DIT? Would be greatly appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Anyone doing Mathematical science IN Galway??? Would be awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Also if anyone could tell me a bit about business & law in UCD I would be very much grateful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Applied Physics in UL anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jack.h

Does anyone know which college is the best to study 'applied maths and physics'
    ? I have looked at UCC , UCD and maynooth and dont know which one if any of these i should choose. The one in UCC has no work experience , would that mean i should not choose that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭irish_man

Ditzie wrote: »
    DT224, optometry anyone? I'd really appreciate some info :D
    Anybody have information on the optometry course in DIT? Would be greatly appreciated!

Hi. I'm in first year doing optometry. It's a great course. For hours a week it's fairly steep @ 24 hours a week. For the course you'd want to have 2 sciences or at least one of chemistry/physics. Biology is important but can be picked up easily enough in comparison to the other two. We do a subject called geo optics which is to do with lenses and the refraction of light, which is fairly complex so prior knowledge of physics would be useful. Honours Maths is also very useful but not essential. If you do it, it basically means you don't have to study for one of the exams. It just makes life easier! We also do a module called Visual Science, which involves a lot of practical work in the labs and test fellow students eyes. Not the easiest lab with a hangover though!! :pac: We do the three sciences to bring everyone up to the same level. We do labs in all but Chemistry. Dit itself isn't great. There's a serious lack of facilities and no campus is a disaster. Kinda makes me regret not going to abroad to do it. The problem with no campus is that you only get to know those in your course and not really anyone else. I'd know nobody doing, let's say, business in Auginer St but in UCD people in science and business have more of a chance of meeting. Apart from that it's a great course and I'd highly advise doing it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bluesky123

Hi,
    Anyone doing Biomedical Engineering in NUIG?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Occupational therapy anyone? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Medicine anyone? Preferably in TCD or RCSI??

• Registered Users Posts: 22 IrishLad1996

Physiotherapy in UCD or UL anyone.
    Send me a message please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Business information systems in UCC. Reply here or message me, thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

All these posts might be more likely to get an answer in the particular college forum.
    People doing first year of a course in x college are unlikely to hang out in the LC forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Physiotherapy in UCD or UL anyone.
    Send me a message please.

Seconding this, if anybody's doing it Cc me in that message!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Doing med in NUIG so if anyone has any questions shoot me a message :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Louiseh714

Does anybody do accounting and finance in dcu?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Health and society DCU anyone? Also looking for notes/recommended reading!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 iang198

Law and business- UCD or Trinity? Which is better?

Advertisement