Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 millhouse11

tesco dab clock radios shelf price 13 euro but scanning at 10 euro in celbridge tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

1967 wrote: »
    tesco ardkeen waterford have 600gram rowntree fruit pastilles for €1.49 have eaten half the box already and i am a diabetic sod it it's christmas :D
    thanks..

Just picked up a few in Arklow.. (No Price on Display)
    Loads on the shelves at the back of the shop where the Christmas confectionery is - top shelf beside the tins of Cadbury Roses which Tesco are now selling for €4.50 to match Dunnes Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mok

Hi guys, been following this for a few days so feel I better contribute :) got Nicky boxes of tissues today (christmas ones with snowmen on them) for 25c reduced from €3...... Down by the toilet paper etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

1967 wrote: »
    tesco ardkeen waterford have 600gram rowntree fruit pastilles for €1.49 have eaten half the box already and i am a diabetic sod it it's christmas :D

Quite possibly your last. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Mok wrote: »
    Hi guys, been following this for a few days so feel I better contribute :) got Nicky boxes of tissues today (christmas ones with snowmen on them) for 25c reduced from €3...... Down by the toilet paper etc
    Npigjt sp,e pf tjese om Te

Bought some of these in Tesco Tullamore 24 c each on Friday and found them in Tesco in Athlone on Offer (?) for €1.24 in Athlone on Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

Mok wrote: »
    €1.34 now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

bmaxi wrote: »
    Quite possibly your last. :rolleyes:

do you actually have any idea what you're talking about or are you just trying to look cool? Diabetics won't die if they have a few sweets.

Sorry to go off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,110 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Tesco Tramore had a tall display box full of games such as Hungry Hippoes and similar (there were about 6) at €4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I forgot, I bought this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AniMagic-Newborn-Kitten-Clover-White/dp/B0033PRSPY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1324250919&sr=8-6

on Wednesday in the Ballybeg store for €4.75, it was on the back wall to the left of the nappies.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Has anyone seen the Sony ipod docks in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Has anyone seen the Sony ipod docks in Dublin?

Definitely none in Dundrum anyway :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

phasers wrote: »
    do you actually have any idea what you're talking about or are you just trying to look cool? Diabetics won't die if they have a few sweets.

Sorry to go off topic.

One of the main weapons in the armoury of the diabetic is self control. It's the "sod it" mentality rather than the few sweets that is the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

can someone post a pic of the Sony i-dock please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gripcasey

There was a few of the Sony Ipod dock radio in Balbriggan today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

No bargains to be found in Tesco in Mahon:( Times are bad when the only bargains I get are Polish rasberry tea for 37c and some polish horseradish sauce for 34c. BOTH price checkers are not working so I couldn't scan a few things that I had seen reduced here. (didn't want to be taking a load of stuff to the checkout to be price checked) They did have big bags of smarties for 62c but no-one really likes smarties, do they? Even the children were :mad::( when I produced the smarties from my shopping bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,054 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

gripcasey wrote: »

I rang them a few minutes ago and they told me they were sold out of them yesterday :confused:

Were there many today? And what time were you in at?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

I like Smarties.

Getting smarties from a vending machine and wolfing them down was the only thing that got me through a very boring course I had to do a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

smarties aren't as good since they stopped putting delicious chemicals in them. and they changed the tubes to some cheap inferior cardboard.

I still like them though, good bargain alert!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Jen: OK. Moss, what did you have for breakfast this morning? Moss: Smarties cereal. Jen: Oh my God. I didn't even know Smarties made a cereal. Moss: They don't. It's just Smarties in a bowl with milk.

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    I rang them a few minutes ago and they told me they were sold out of them yesterday :confused:

Were there many today? And what time were you in at?

I was there at about 10.30am and there was 3 on bottom shelf near tv section

I telephoned looking for it in Drogheda - I first rang two other branches I rang didn't have it in stock, they suggested I try there. BOTH stores warned me that I could be waiting when I rang.
    I did ring 4 times and eventually got through to someone, but as my query was electrical, she tried twice to transfer me to that department - there was no answer there either.
    Christ!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

bmaxi wrote: »
    One of the main weapons in the armoury of the diabetic is self control. It's the "sod it" mentality rather than the few sweets that is the problem.
    Just to let you know my diabetes is well under control my last five hbA1c tests have ranged between 5.1 and 5.4 better than the vast majority of non diabetics,i keep a very tight control but because i got diagnosed christmas eve four years ago i kinda let loose this time of year.

Might be in tescos later will have alook for you

• Registered Users Posts: 29 little ol me

There were at least 5 on the shelf above the display in Drogheda on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kazmad

anyone seen those bratz dolls anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

There were none on Saturday when I was there, so they must have just got some in,which seems a little strange.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

Rashers72 wrote: »
    There were none on Saturday when I was there, so they must have just got some in,which seems a little strange.....
    The store I work in gets most of the items posted on here every few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Finally found my first pack of AAA rechargeables - 81c :D
    Only the one pack but proves they are still out there.

And now a few new BAs
    Technika portable DVD player on shelf for 79, scans 34.99 (2 similar types but only the type with picture of a man NOT a boy on box.)

Various toys half price but perhaps of interest to the Thomas the T.E. collectors - Hank and Henry mini die cast models at €5 half price.

• Advertisement

I was there at about 10.30am and there was 3 on bottom shelf near tv section

DESPITE the fact that I rang Balbriggan and they told me they had none, I drove out after work.

There were about 6 or so when I got there yesterday evening and I picked one up.

My thanks to gripcasey :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement