Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Sorry about that Otis:p

I'm just back from IKEA, feeling very full now:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Just read that Gary Speed (ex footballer) was found dead aged 42.He hung himself leaving behind two children and a wife.

Talk about a shot of perspective.
    :(

Ohmygod that was how he died :( That is so sad!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

@Kya - love the hair, it's a great colour :)

It's really nice :)

Pembily wrote: »
    It's really nice :)

Thank you to both of you:)

Bit of a difference from being blond for years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

kya your hair looks cool

Evening all! I'm so tired, I'm heading to bed soon!? I feel worse than if I'd drank last night :(

I love dry wintery mornings! Especially in my new badass weatherproof jacket.
    Slightly smug today.
    Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I thought you were into accountancy or something like that, no?

No I work in IT - doing a prep course for the CCNA - a big certificate to get
    Kya1976 wrote: »
    That's great, well done:)

Just dyed my hair a metallic red colour, not sure if I'll be able to brave it outside ever again:o

Thank you darling your hair looks lovely :)

I cut my hair at the weekend and I look spiffy if I may say so myself! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

:D first week day off! i'm off to social welfare now. and then to get cake.:D

• Advertisement

Lap it up!!

PaulieC wrote: »
    Lap it up!!

i'll do my best :D

(i'll be in here come friday saying pleeeeeeeeeeeease somebody employ me, i'm so borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred) :o

Enjoy it while it lasts, duvet days ftw :D

No I work in IT - doing a prep course for the CCNA - a big certificate to get

Thank you darling your hair looks lovely :)

I cut my hair at the weekend and I look spiffy if I may say so myself! :pac:
    Thank you:)
    Hehe I'm sure you do:p
    Looking forward to some cake myself:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I'm in a seriously odd situation. Car broke down yesterday, more specifically the exhaust cracked and collapsed just behind the manifold. Not entirely too sure how to go about fixing it, do I call the breakdown assistance crew through my insurance company? Do I strap the exhaust up and bring it to a garage?

I did mention the thing broke down on the roof level of a multi-story carpark and is still there didn't I? :)

I hate my car. :mad:

Had a duvet day saturday,thats enough for a while....

I'm in a seriously odd situation. Car broke down yesterday, more specifically the exhaust cracked and collapsed just behind the manifold. Not entirely too sure how to go about fixing it, do I call the breakdown assistance crew through my insurance company? Do I strap the exhaust up and bring it to a garage?

I did mention the thing broke down on the roof level of a multi-story carpark and is still there didn't I? :)

I hate my car. :mad:

as the manifold ends and hits the center section is it the center section thats broke or to the actual manifold ? because being honest mate a manifolds pretty easy to change well kinda... depends on the car.... and center section is a pretty easyish job to :)
    be prepared for broken skin on knuckles cursing swearing and stuff

what kinda car is it ?

as the manifold ends and hits the center section is it the center section thats broke or to the actual manifold ? because being honest mate a manifolds pretty easy to change well kinda... depends on the car.... and center section is a pretty easyish job to :)
    be prepared for broken skin on knuckles cursing swearing and stuff

what kinda car is it ?

Its the part going to the manifold, right in between the two front tyres if you get me. Pipe is lying on the ground, pretty clean break, so I reckon a decent weld will fix it. Its a Citroen Saxo.

Its the part going to the manifold, right in between the two front tyres if you get me. Pipe is lying on the ground, pretty clean break, so I reckon a decent weld will fix it. Its a Citroen Saxo.

well then tie it off but if its any way old you may be better just spending the bens on a new one, it'le give you nothing but ball ache exzorts can be fickle from my own experience tho enjoy driving around town like that :pac:

always feel sorry for people with broken exzorts so fookin funny :D

well then tie it off but if its any way old you may be better just spending the bens on a new one, it'le give you nothing but ball ache exzorts can be fickle from my own experience tho enjoy driving around town like that :pac:

always feel sorry for people with broken exzorts so fookin funny :D

My car is going to sound like a bloody lorry going home. Just need to get it out of the f*cking multi-story!

I'm not sure would the breakdown crew be able to do anything with it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Technically its not broken down man so I doubt you would be covered for the call out.

Technically its not broken down man so I doubt you would be covered for the call out.

Would it not be classed as a mechanical failure? Balls.

Would it not be classed as a mechanical failure? Balls.
    TBH I'd agree with Otis - don't think it'd be covered by a callout

I'd try to tie it up and get it to the closest garage for a better look.

Had a worn exhaust that had to be tied up and brought to the garage - wasn't as serious a job as yours but I was instructed to bring it to the garage straight away - I did....but not before I did an aul lap of town in my Gangsta gold Mazda 323 @ 50km/hr sounding like a Ferrari going 100mph in first gear :pac:

TBH I'd agree with Otis - don't think it'd be covered by a callout

I'd try to tie it up and get it to the closest garage for a better look.

Had a worn exhaust that had to be tied up and brought to the garage - wasn't as serious a job as yours but I was instructed to bring it to the garage straight away - I did....but not before I did an aul lap of town in my Gangsta gold Mazda 323 @ 50km/hr sounding like a Ferrari going 100mph in first gear :pac:

Oh I look forward to being rather red faced stuck in traffic later on with the demonic roar of my Saxo shattering glass and making children cry. Who needs a Lambo? Just bust the exhaust. :D

Oh I look forward to being rather red faced stuck in traffic later on with the demonic roar of my Saxo shattering glass and making children cry. Who needs a Lambo? Just bust the exhaust. :D
    Don't mind the red face - put down the window, get a nice gangsta lean on and ensure that you have sunglasses on also irregardless of the weather conditions

People will think you're awesome, women especially!

Don't mind the red face - put down the window, get a nice gangsta lean on and ensure that you have sunglasses on also irregardless of the weather conditions

People will think you're awesome, women especially!

**attempts joke about women and long loud pipes but fails miserably**

small fav gents and ladies if you like, like

Photgraphy and you've got 2 mins of procrastination, was wondering if you

could like tweet, + or face book my plog (picture blog )

If ya don't mind like Linky

Im ashamed

I'll have a look later snow when I get home to the laptop :D

I bought the nicest liqourice jellybeans in town today nonnomnomnom:D:D:D

I'm back in work tomorrow, not looking forward to it!

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I bought the nicest liqourice jellybeans in town today nonnomnomnom:D:D:D

I'm back in work tomorrow, not looking forward to it!
    Ugh liqourice!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement