Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The king is here

Options
  • 09-11-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Dont worry folks i reply to any call out even if it is against a little white guy who thinks he is a big black guy,,,,

Conor Dillon that broken foot was the best thing that ever happened to you that night and you know it
    You left that ring lookin like your hero snoop dogg, black and blue

Walkin around with a death row records chain around your neck you bum your a five foot nothing pastey white kerry bum you remind me of that donkey Chris ''Menace to absolutly f@@king nothing'' Stringer with his bandana on you guys should fight,, winner takes the losers 2pac posters

Im after the real gold a belt that no irish man has ever won and dont say paul mcveigh has won it he is as scottish as the loch ness monster

On another note vote for me for fighter of the year how can you not the busiest fighter this year 4 second ko's ,16 second ko's, broken orbital bones, broken jaws, broken noses, fighters retired,, 100 per cent knockout
    ratio what other guy in the country is doing this

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ARE RUNNING SCARED
    EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Make this and John Ging's post about ripping the guy's face off required reading for anyone who wants to respond to a call out.

What of he loses his next 2 or 3 Conor? Still be interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

I'm a little dizzy after reading that. Lol

NOTORIOUS. wrote: »
    Dont worry folks i reply to any call out even if it is against a little white guy who thinks he is a big black guy,,,,

Conor Dillon that broken foot was the best thing that ever happened to you that night and you know it

Walkin around with a death row records chain around your neck you bum your a five foot nothing pastey white kerry bum you remind me of that donkey Chris ''Menace to absolutly f@@king nothing'' Stringer with his bandana on you guys should fight,, winner takes the losers 2pac posters

Im after the real gold a belt that no irish man has ever won and dont say paul mcveigh has won it he is as scottish as the loch ness monster

On another note vote for me for fighter of the year how can you not the busiest fighter this year 4 second ko's ,16 second ko's, broken orbital bones, broken jaws, broken noses, fighters retired,, 100 per cent knockout

EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

Best first post ever !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

LOL some great slagging in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

wow

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

greatest burn EVER:D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭chickendinner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

I can't wait till he reads MMAIRELANDFAN's posts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Possibly the most entertaining post I have ever read on this forum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Boards just got interesting between this thread and the battlezone one

Bit of smack talk does wonders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 NOTORIOUS.

Barry if he lost 23 in a row id still be interested if the man wants to fight lets fight fair f@@kin play to him there are too many pullouts around this neck of the woods ALL TALK

Haha nice vid chicken dinner november 2010 that badboy is from fighting up a weight **** happens ill get my chance to redeem that fight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Wasn't there talk of a boards post of the year at this years fight.ie awards?
    Cuz i think this has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Wasn't there talk of a boards post of the year at this years fight.ie awards?
    Cuz i think this has it.

It's the Cage Contender awards this time round Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

It's the Cage Contender awards this time round Paul.

Are the cc awards blacktie john

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

Awsome post also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

Conor bro, you are a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Comedy gold right there.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

Is this a piss take or is the OP serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

_oveless wrote: »
    Is this a piss take or is the OP serious?

Come on dude.. Conor Notorious Mc Gregor...(Future UFC Champ);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Best. Thread. Ever. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Hahaha awh man that's some funny shít! Conor McGregor is a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ATMatm

You absolute hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Excuse me but you are who again?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Excuse me but you are who again?

One of Ireland top Featherweights, signed to the organisation Cage Warriors (future Cage Warriors champ imo).

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ethanhawk

One of Ireland top Featherweights, signed to the organisation Cage Warriors (future Cage Warriors champ imo).

LOL, On The Band Wagon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Reek Guy

How embarrassing is this whole situation for Irish MMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

Reek Guy wrote: »

not at all, who the hell is embarrassed? Its entertaining as hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Reek Guy wrote: »

Yeah, a giggle on the internet. If i was involved in the Irish MMA scene i would be hanging my head right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

I'm not a massive fan of trash talk but it gets you noticed.

I always thought Conor comes across well and unlike MANY other Irish fighters he is known, has an up-to-date Sherdog record and has fought on TV and is a top contender in his weight class

In my opinion, he's one of the people flying the flag and has a huge 2012 ahead of him.

http://fighthounds.com/interviwes/the-notoriously-chirpy-conor-mcgregor/

http://fighthounds.com/interviwes/here-comes-trouble-the-notorious-conor-mcgregor-talks-candidly-to-fight-hounds/

Advertisement