Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Joey. wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind only I don't want to go up 10 dress sizes over the course of 6th year :pac: Ricecakes are rotten though :p
    they're tasteless.. /: and the don't fill me up!! D:
    i'm craving a crisp sandwich right now. O: AHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Bubbleope wrote: »
    they're tasteless.. /: and the don't fill me up!! D:
    i'm craving a crisp sandwich right now. O: AHHH

Sure you may as well be eating styrofoam :p and for the first time all midterm, I'm not hungry :pac:

Sure you may as well be eating styrofoam :p and for the first time all midterm, I'm not hungry :pac:
    exactly! :p
    and damn you. nonhungry evil person!! :pac:
    imma go to bed now to quench the hunger by falling asleep. hopefully. :P i am knackered!! :eek:
    g'night!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Just decided to weigh myself because we got a new weighing scales...went up four pounds over the midterm :D That's thanks to daddy having a table with sweets infront of his couch!! :D
    Still haven't looked at homework, parent teacher meetings Tuesday....EEEEEK!!!
    Have a great plan to do serious cleaning in my bedroom, been doing little bits all week so gonna get it finished! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Left 2 history essays until today, mistake :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

20 chemistry exam paper questions. Fúck yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Excellent. Have a comparative essay to do for english and have to do geography homework. Got maths and economics tests on Tuesday and Wednesday. Lovely. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

The amount of maths homework I have :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

12 economics test questions, all my french, all my maths graphs and notes for 6 of the Irish sraith phictiur to do, as well as Irish, Physics and English study. And I can't start till about 5 caus I've a match :( Gonne be a F(S)unday I can feel it!

12 economics test questions, all my french, all my maths graphs and notes for 6 of the Irish sraith phictiur to do, as well as Irish, Physics and English study. And I can't start till about 5 caus I've a match :( Gonne be a F(S)unday I can feel it!
    And I thought I had it bad!

• Advertisement

Nice pun.

1/4 of the way into maths and I think I need a nap!

M&S* wrote: »
    1/4 of the way into maths and I think I need a nap!
    I have a comparative essay to do - it's like 7 a4 pages! oh joy.

I have a comparative essay to do - it's like 7 a4 pages! oh joy.
    I know how you feel!
    I've an entire french paper to do! It's a pre aswell so I've nothing to help me with the comprehensions! :( I done 12 hours of study this week, I shouldn't have more to do? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

So I was up until 5 this morning doing home ec. Damn these journals. 4 more pages to write in though. :( Then loads of german to do (1 full exam paper, prepare another letter for class tomorrow and learn off a roleplay) and then I've an unseen poem to do for english. To top it all off, I've a massive biology test on 19 chapters on Thursday. :rolleyes:

I'm feeling much better about my workload now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Can't we just have another week off?? :(

Don't feel too bad, lads. My school's career guidance wan said we should have taken it easy this week 'cause it's the last time we'll really be able to do nothing before the "biiiiiig week" :P

AGH:mad: my mother just had ANOTHER go at me about what I wanna do in college.. Apparently it's a stupid course because its not 6 hundred flippin' points!! LEAVE ME ALONE :(

ConTheCat wrote: »
    AGH<:( my mother just had ANOTHER go at me about what I wanna do in college.. Apparently it's a stupid course because its not 6 hundred flippin' points!! LEAVE ME ALONE :(

Turn around and say it's your life and you'll decide what you want to do, not her. My dad used to be a bit like that! He really wanted me to be a nurse even though he knows I feel ill at the sight of a drop of blood! :P
    You poor thing. :(

Also, my cat just fell down the stairs. My cat. There's always one, I suppose. The dope. :P

• Advertisement

Turn around and say it's your life and you'll decide what you want to do, not her. My dad used to be a bit like that! He really wanted me to be a nurse even though he knows I feel ill at the sight of a drop of blood! :P
    You poor thing. :(

Also, my cat just fell down the stairs. My cat. There's always one, I suppose. The dope. :P

Oh believe me I have done that, all she says is I know I just want the best for you..lol jk I am trying to take over your life!!!! Aghhhhhhhh think I'm sitting in the bedroom for the day again! :)

Anyone have any idea how you'd approach this question:
    Explain, with aid of an example what is meant by:
    "Correlation does not imply causality"
    I am baffled, I've never seen anything like this in maths before and there is no way we've done it in class! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Ah hello boardsies, well I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. For anyone who does business I've got to do every single short question from the exam papers today, in maths I have about 4 hours of work to do of revision sheets, about an hours Irish, 2 hours french, and another couple hours physics. I'm clearly going to do nothing and have nothing done by tomorrow. FML.

@Coeurdepirate: always LYL its so much better :pac:

@Emptywithme: Your cat sounds hilarious!:D And block classes sound great compared to exams; no pressure.

@Conthecat: I'm not filling in my CAO for ages yet, I've still no idea what I'm picking.

@Bubbleope: I've got to get me some of that Milka, such a choco craving now:P.

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Oh believe me I have done that, all she says is I know I just want the best for you..lol jk I am trying to take over your life!!!! Aghhhhhhhh think I'm sitting in the bedroom for the day again! :)
    Well look, it's your decision and if youre sure it's what you wanna do then just go for it. :)
    Cian A wrote: »
    @Emptywithme: Your cat sounds hilarious!:D And block classes sound great compared to exams; no pressure.
    My cat's an actual dope. :P Also, blocks suck. I'm going to die when I've 2 hours of physics! So screwed for physics..:(

M&S* wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea how you'd approach this question:
    Explain, with aid of an example what is meant by:
    "Correlation does not imply causality"
    I am baffled, I've never seen anything like this in maths before and there is no way we've done it in class! :(

We did this in class as well, no one had a clue. Basically just because it shows a correlation doesn't always mean anything. Eg a teacher took as survey and found that the bigger a students feet was the higher his reading age. But because someones feet Are big, doesnt mean that they have a Higher reading age than someone who has smaller feet. I'm sorry I can't word it better!! Project maths is a pile of shíte. It's maths not English!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Ahhhh I did work on pretty much every subject except Maths and Business over the midterm :eek: I guess its okay for business since we're finished the course and have plenty of class time to revise, but maths...maths needs to die in a fire :(

i'm such a fúcking idiot. WHY DID I LEAVE ALL THIS HOMEWORK TIL NOW!! :mad:
    blehhh i feel sick at the thought of it :(

Anyone know what subject you're not going to be counting for points?

Bubbleope wrote: »
    i'm such a fúcking idiot. WHY DID I LEAVE ALL THIS HOMEWORK TIL NOW!! :mad:
    blehhh i feel sick at the thought of it :(

You and me both :/ But if I were to go back I'd still do nothing :pac:

Irish, unless the others go catastrophically wrong :p

• Advertisement

Maths probably! :P got a shneaky feeling i won't be doing too well in that... xD
    You and me both :/ But if I were to go back I'd still do nothing :pac:

Irish, unless the others go catastrophically wrong :p
    i s'pose. it was a pretty good midterm! :D surprisingly. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement